Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? (20384 Views)

Poll: Nigeria or your Ethnicity?

Nigeria: 52% (20 votes)
Ethnicity: 47% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Emma Anyanwu Disowns His Son, Charles, Loyal To Amaechi / Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi / Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 12, 2009
blackspade:

[size=15pt]WHAT WAS THE ORIGINAL TOPIC AGAIN??[/size]

WHO STOLE THE MEAT FROM THE COOKING POT? lol
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 5:31am On Sep 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

@chic
lol ode you are sick
Stop lying jare. There is no point prolonging what we already know.
FL Gators:

Lol for real? I'm so jealous rotfl
Yes ke. Shey u want make I provide you with their phone records? undecided
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 5:32am On Sep 12, 2009
FL Gators:

WHO STOLE THE MEAT FROM THE COOKING POT? lol

how have the footballers been treatin you on campus?

i hope all is ok sha
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 12, 2009
chic2pimp:

Stop lying jare. There is no point prolonging what we already know.Yes ke. Shey u want make I provide you with their phone records? undecided
nah, I believe ya. sounds like what sjeezy would do undecided
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 5:35am On Sep 12, 2009
FL Gators:

nah, I believe ya. sounds like what sjeezy would do undecided
grin grin grin Exactly
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 5:37am On Sep 12, 2009
you odes are lucky im to tired to talk shit right now
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

you should be tired. you've been talking shit all week. rest. tongue
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by platinumnk(f): 5:39am On Sep 12, 2009
Hmm. .

Out of all these pages I like these quotes the best,

Stating that one believes ethnicity should come before country does not make one a "tribalist". Continously pushing agenda's that continue to put down or put the failure's of one's tribe on others is tribalism. Very very different issues here.

99% of Nigerians would be lying through their teeth if they claimed that Nigeria comes first before their ethnicity.
Those who deny this are either not conversant with the nigerian environment or are trying so hard to be politically correct.

@topic- Igbo first always, born igbo, marry igbo, die igbo.

And Ppl who said that ppl are arent so stuck on their tribe in the states, let me reassure that a lot of them are. They might not be as mouthful as on this forum, but you know its there, i attend meetings, i listen to the elders here, i see and hear what is happening to my people in the east cry cry

Im not tribalistic, i love nigeria,  but in me Igbo comes first. I dont have a problem with other Tribes being proud , its who we are.

resisting the urge to shout Igbo Kwenu grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 5:43am On Sep 12, 2009
FL Gators:

chicken head village asewo gal
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 12, 2009
hehehe. grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 5:44am On Sep 12, 2009
what village are you really from?
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

Not from your village. My village is what your village calls "America" grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 5:47am On Sep 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

Gerraway jare useless mutete grin

FL Gators:

On point.

sjeezy8:

Whats all dis ehn? undecided If ya wanna toast, go straight to ya point. Ooopps I forgot u are gay. My bad.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 5:49am On Sep 12, 2009
FL Gators:

Not from your village. My village is what your village calls "America" grin

your village is the place where yorubas say every damn word with a lips/ s at the end

oceans baskets  peoples everyones

i can imagine how peeps dey make jest of you
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

your village is the place where yorubas say every damn word with a lips/ s at the end

oceans baskets  peoples everyones

i can imagine how peeps dey make jest of you
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you're not tired anymore? grin grin grin

@chic
maada lohun jare
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 5:52am On Sep 12, 2009
FL Gators:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you're not tired anymore grin grin grin

@chic
maada lohun jare

shut yo mout jare im even giving you guys small plate of insult ill have better ones tommorrow
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

shut yo mout jare im even giving you guys small plate of insult ill have better ones tommorrow
Who should shut her mouth? ori e, o fokasible
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 5:54am On Sep 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

Nah mate. Your jokes are too dry tongue cheesy. Your insults are even worse.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 5:55am On Sep 12, 2009
FL Gators:

grin grin grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 5:58am On Sep 12, 2009
chic2pimp:

Nah mate. Your jokes are too dry tongue cheesy. Your insults are even worse.

shut your stinkin mout little rat of a person

FL Gators:

ewo na  and its fokasibe not fokasible
you dis chimpanzeee
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 6:01am On Sep 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

shut your stinkin mout little rat of a person
Try harder abegii . cool
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 6:01am On Sep 12, 2009
Sjeezy, just give it up. U got ur dirty ass served to you bitch.  grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 6:02am On Sep 12, 2009
you're from biafra which isn't a damn country lol

just admit it yall nigguz lost lol
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

ewo na  and its fokasibe not fokasible
you dis chimpanzeee
lol thank you, orangutan grin tongue
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 6:05am On Sep 12, 2009
FL Gators:

lol thank you, orangutan grin tongue

olo ju gorilla lol
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

olo ju gorilla lol
Oni ikebe bi ikebe jlo

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-321639.0.html
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 6:11am On Sep 12, 2009
We re na your type of dude be dat.

thank your stars you were away at school while your family got caught doing fraud in MN.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 12, 2009
Yawn. . . . .
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 6:15am On Sep 12, 2009
FL Gators:

Oni ikebe bi ikebe jlo

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-321639.0.html
Dat shyte is nasty. Abeg take am off my screen ooo. I am already going blind.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 6:19am On Sep 12, 2009
FL Gators:

Yawn. . . . .

ode go on and get better internet service instead of yawning - one minute youre on the next youre off.

queen of Florida everyone knows you to be an asweo

im going to sleep  jo

make sure you take care of those big breast for me aiight

goodnight . . . . iyamatanga lookin ass chicken head
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 12, 2009
chic2pimp:

Dat shyte is nasty. Abeg take am off my screen ooo. I am already going blind.
rotflmao. I think he was a girl.
Tran-sexual, I think.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by chic2pimp(m): 6:23am On Sep 12, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao. I think he was a girl.
Tran-sexual, I think.

Lets hope so cuz if he wasn't. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Niger Crisis: Cow, Sheep Shortage Looms As Border Closure Bites Harder / Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola / Buhari’s Supporters Are Going Through Hell In Yobe – Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.