Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? (20391 Views)

Poll: Nigeria or your Ethnicity?

Nigeria: 52% (20 votes)
Ethnicity: 47% (18 votes)
This poll has ended

Emma Anyanwu Disowns His Son, Charles, Loyal To Amaechi / Wike Sacks Board Of Directors Loyal To Amaechi / Photos: Thugs Loyal To PDP Allegedly Attack APC Chieftain In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 4:23am On Sep 12, 2009
Beaf, DAMN two loaves of bread? Sjeezy is clearly worthless and cheap. grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 4:24am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

did i even bring up a party? see who's mind is DIRTY!!
i know you havent had some sex in a while or GOOD sex, thats why you are here venting on NL looking for trouble.
if you got some good pusssy in the last week, you wouldnt be so angry at the world. you learn to just sit back and relax.   cool
party? and who brought that up?
its obvious your mind is in the gutter, you can stop wacking off now.
now i know you are on drugs, dont say such again, please!
Now, it is so glaring that you are actually thirsty as someone said before. You like this thread to be diverted to sex discussion. See you bringing up pusssy, GOOD sex and party anyhow. Durry minded gurl.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 4:24am On Sep 12, 2009
udezue:

Beaf, DAMN two loaves of bread? Sjeezy is clearly worthless and cheap. grin

your slut Biafran mother
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 4:25am On Sep 12, 2009
Bialegend:

Durry minded gurl.

grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 12, 2009
udezue:

Beaf, DAMN two loaves of bread? [size=18pt]Sjeezy is clearly worthless and cheap[/size]. grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ezeagu
Okiez o, rock on with your feminine legs. compliments your body
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 4:25am On Sep 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

your slut Biafran mother

Welcome back Jeezy. grin If you know what I mean. . . . .
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:26am On Sep 12, 2009
hahahaha!!
bitter at the world.

get some gush gush, shove a pusssy in your mouth, and SILENCE!

Bialegend:

Now, it is so glaring that you are actually thirsty as someone said before. You like this thread to be diverted to sex discussion. See you bringing up womanliness, GOOD sex and party anyhow. Durry minded gurl.
see yourself? you are already lost.
i said stillwater and i will use our legs to finish you. i meant that as were going to KICK your ass with our long legs.
you are the one who brought up sex, theesomes, and all that other stuff.
Hot dog, stop wacking off.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 4:27am On Sep 12, 2009
lol welcome back i was Never gone
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by bidemi12(m): 4:27am On Sep 12, 2009
@sjeezy8  Imagine you are a politician and you were opportuned to meat people like bialegend who actually believe in what they are saying, and they are in their thousands. Imagine the kind of havoc you would cause in Nigeria b4 an election. Dollars+ethnicity+stupidity. what a winning combination. You would be governor in no time or better still president. OR WORSE STILL MILLITANT LEADER
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 4:27am On Sep 12, 2009
FL Gators:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ezeagu
Okiez o, rock on with your feminine legs. compliments your body

My legs have suffered on this thread, in short legs in general.  shocked
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 4:29am On Sep 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol welcome back i was Never gone

Jigga, you was faking that 'reformed tribalist' act thing for a while now, welcome back. grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 12, 2009
ezeagu:

My legs have suffered on this thread, in short legs in general.  shocked
Hey, you brought your legs up
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 4:30am On Sep 12, 2009
im not tribalist I dont like biafrans

Simple
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Kobojunkie: 4:30am On Sep 12, 2009
bidemi12:

@sjeezy8  Imagine you are a politician and you were opportuned to meat people like bialegend who actually believe in what they are saying, and they are in their thousands. Imagine the kind of havoc you would cause in Nigeria b4 an election. Dollars+ethnicity+stupidity. what a winning combination. You would be governor in no time or better still president. OR WORSE STILL MILLITANT LEADER

isn't that the password when it comes to regional politics in nigeria?
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 4:30am On Sep 12, 2009
bidemi12:

It's minorities like you that are causing all the problems in nigeria and i mean 100% of all the problems in nigeria. I will advocate for Igbos, Yorubas and awusas to team up and show you minorities pepper inside that country called nigeria. We need enough space to take our tribalism against each other to the next level. Ewu bini.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Beaf: 4:31am On Sep 12, 2009
bidemi12:

Jesu!!!!!!!

--Crosses self-- Are you suggesting the death of bialegend? Let us know what you mean. shocked
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 4:33am On Sep 12, 2009
FL Gators:

Hey, you brought your legs up

I recall you calling them chicken leg's. Man, do you know what that does for a persin's self esteem?  angry
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 12, 2009
ezeagu:

I recall you calling them chicken leg's. Man, do you know what that does for a persin's self esteem?  angry
Then I did my job well. cool
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 12, 2009
bidemi12:

Lol.

sjeezy8:

Simple

Gbam!!! grin

Bialegend:

It's minorities like you that are causing all the problems in nigeria and i mean 100% of all the problems in nigeria. I will advocate for Igbos, Yorubas and awusas to team up and wipe you minorities out of the surface of nigeria. Ewu bini.

It's finally proven, you are mad!!! Wear your title with pride. grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 12, 2009
bidemi12:

Oh. .come on. Most nigerians are not even different from the names you dropped, at least not sjeezy8. tongue
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Bialegend(m): 4:35am On Sep 12, 2009
Now, una don send that durry minded gurl out of this thread. She is no longer commenting. I actually like her comments. Ezeagu, don't misunderstand me please.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 4:36am On Sep 12, 2009
Bialegend:

It's minorities like you that are causing all the problems in nigeria and i mean 100% of all the problems in nigeria. I will advocate for Igbos, Yorubas and awusas to team up and wipe you minorities out of the surface of nigeria. We need enough space to take our tribalism against each other to the next level. Ewu bini.

Chai, ekwukwela! Mua, esogim, o! What did Bini do kwanu? Does are my peeps, If I wasn't ______ I would be Bini.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Kobojunkie: 4:36am On Sep 12, 2009
stillwater:

Lol.

Gbam!!! grin

It's finally proven, you are mad!!! Wear your title with pride. grin

And it is responses like the one you commented on, that prompted me to ask what fate awaited Ibos who stand against the biafran agenda. I was not shocked when the same group mentioned silencing them at all cost.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Onlytruth(m): 4:37am On Sep 12, 2009
Thanks Bialegend (ezigbo nwa) for holding the forte.
THE AMAKA, lay off my case, will ya! You don't wanna stir me here believe me. I am Igbo first! Deal with it!
Stop derailing normal human logics with out-of-context and air-headed accusations. NO NIGERIAN PUTS NIGERIA FIRST, everybody here knows why(perhaps except you).
If I am not a good Igbo, how can I be a good Biafran or Nigerian?
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Beaf: 4:37am On Sep 12, 2009
Bialegend:

It's minorities like you that are causing all the problems in nigeria and i mean 100% of all the problems in nigeria. I will advocate for Igbos, Yorubas and awusas to team up and wipe you minorities out of the surface of nigeria. We need enough space to take our tribalism against each other to the next level. Ewu bini.

This is how bullies talk. Swagger, swagger then suddenly. . . Verbal fart.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 4:37am On Sep 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

Simple

Biafran's my bath tiles!
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by Beaf: 4:38am On Sep 12, 2009
And bialegend has the guts to abuse sjeezy. . . Fool.
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by udezue(m): 4:39am On Sep 12, 2009
Sjeezy, ur mama insults are juvenile and old school. Come harder or fall back coz it didnt work. grin
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 4:40am On Sep 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

hahahaha!!
bitter at the world.

get some gush gush, shove a pusssy in your mouth, and SILENCE!

Dan Diddle, your on some next level, about gush gush.  cheesy
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by sjeezy8: 4:42am On Sep 12, 2009
bidemi12:

^^^^^^
the current state of Nigeria wrapped in that short statement
udezue:

Sjeezy, your mama insults are juvenile and old school. Come harder or fall back coz it didnt work. grin

same with your SJEEZY IS CHEAP JOKE

that was the dryest joke of the year, got get a drink
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 4:43am On Sep 12, 2009
Bialegend:

I will advocate for Igbos, Yorubas and awusas to team up and wipe you minorities out of the surface of nigeria.

I'm sorry, I have to come back to this, this is some nazi level stuff. Let's blame it on your berserk? Please.  cry
Re: Are You Loyal To Nigeria Or Your Ethnicity? by ezeagu(m): 4:44am On Sep 12, 2009
sjeezy8:

^^^^^^
the current state of Nigeria wrapped in that short statement

same with your SJEEZY IS CHEAP JOKE

that was the dryest joke of the year, got get a drink

That wasn't a joke, that was reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Buhari Told APC He Won't Seek Re-Election In 2019 - Aisha Alhassan Tells Reuter / Igboho: Northerners Set To Give Quit Notice To Yorubas In The North / Lagos To Seal Buildings With Indiscriminate Hanging Of Washed Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.