Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

- - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / - (8985 Views)

I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: - by sjeezy8: 4:14am On Sep 15, 2009
WHOA we are Nigerians

paying for sex is common

@post shes not a slut, she fuckin prostitute
Re: - by bilqiss(f): 4:15am On Sep 15, 2009
People should really stop making stuff up lipsrsealed. . .
Re: - by THEAMAKA(f): 4:15am On Sep 15, 2009
sjeezy8:

WHOA we are Nigerians

paying for sex is common

@post shes not a slut, she fuckin prostitute
same difference.

topup:

I'm guessing you're not planning on having any daughters then. .
GBAM!!
or what will he do, kill them at birth?
Re: - by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2009
Only a fool will call all girls sluts.
Re: - by LordReed(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2009
BlueDiva:

Only a fool will call all girls sluts.

Dats wat I've been trying to tell em!
Re: - by Pittbaby(f): 12:44am On Sep 16, 2009
As much as I will like to be the feminist in this case we must call a spade a spade or in this case a Hoe a Ho!!

let the girl know that you know about her and give her the option of telling your friend herself . And as for your broda who is so Lil of a man that he has nothing better to do with his money than sleep with prostitutes and let them give him BJ , to him and all the other stupid men out there . HIV can be transmitted via MouthAction . Geez and some people are busy arguing about players vs hos, when you catch the virus shout out that its a man's world maybe that's the cure , "Hiss"
Re: - by kalmebad(f): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2009
@poster

Have u wondered if their meeting was for a purpose? a destiny

You kwn the girl to have slept with your brother, what about the next girl that you don't know anything off, she could be more deadly than they one you know.

Your brother probably has a girlfriend if not a wife, yet he buys sex, , what does that tell of him? may be an irresponsible fella, hey, am only wondering if that's what he is####

Then my cent jus like somebody had adviced, if u kwn the girl, talk to her,find that if she truly wants to accpet your friend as he loves /appreciate her

And for your suprise, she might turn out to be d best wife, ,There is no saint among us all, remba that, yet we always cast a stone.

If we have more men like your brother, dont u think they will be doing more harm to the society than good, creating more whores.
Re: - by baybbootz(f): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2009
Have u wondered if their meeting was for a purpose? a destiny

You kwn the girl to have slept with your brother, what about the next girl that you don't know anything off, she could be more deadly than they one you know.

Your brother probably has a girlfriend if not a wife, yet he buys sex, , what does that tell of him? may be an irresponsible fella, hey, am only wondering if that's what he is####

Then my cent jus like somebody had adviced, if u kwn the girl, talk to her,find that if she truly wants to accpet your friend as he loves /appreciate her

And for your suprise, she might turn out to be d best wife, ,There is no saint among us all, remba that, yet we always cast a stone.

If we have more men like your brother, dont u think they will be doing more harm to the society than good, creating more whores.

GBAM, tru tru, u have said it ol
Re: - by eleshin(m): 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2009
if the girl in question knows that you are aware of her sexcapade with ur broda you have no option than to sort things out with her.call her to make sure those Mouth Gig moment belongs to her past.but if she is a novice entirely abt ur knowledge of her sexcapade with ur broda,u have no business pokenosin into sum1 else affairs,let it be one of those things that define ur manliness(secret).
Re: - by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2009
Thank you all for your advise however unreasonable.

if the girl in question knows that you are aware of her sexcapade with your broda you have no option than to sort things out with her.call her to make sure those Mouth Gig moment belongs to her past.but if she is a novice entirely abt your knowledge of her sexcapade with your broda,u have no business pokenosin into sum1 else affairs,let it be one of those things that define your manliness(secret).

Anyway, the girl doesn't know i know her sexcapades.
Re: - by eleshin(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2009
then dnt stress urself up.
Re: - by finemocha(f): 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2009
eleshin:

if the girl in question knows that you are aware of her sexcapade with your broda you have no option than to sort things out with her.call her to make sure those Mouth Gig moment belongs to her past.but if she is a novice entirely abt your knowledge of her sexcapade with your broda,u have no business pokenosin into sum1 else affairs,let it be one of those things that define your manliness(secret).

gbam u have said it best. i just dont understand people like the poster. what good is going tocome out of such nonsense. granted she is a prostitute, and the bobo is dating her that's his freaking problem.
Re: - by pansha(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2009
Man make man ,  embarassed
Re: - by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2009
old topic i know so excuse me for just picking this up today,

but something got me thinking - so its the same nigeria u men go to to look for wives that has an abundance of prostitutes - call it whatever u want but payment of anykind for sex is prostituition.
Re: - by dROC1: 10:02am On Nov 13, 2009
Old topic, but I just gotta chip in.

Looking at the time between when she had the rendevous with the posters brother and when she started dating this guy, it could be give or take 4months difference. Few things could have changed or maybe not, be that as it may, the girl engaged in prostitution(engaging in a pre-arranged sex-for-cash transaction). On campus we called it "Runs".

All can be overlooked but it depends on the guy in question as well as the girl's willingness to turn a new leaf and desist from such behaviour in future. My girlfriend has a simlar history(if not worse) but I chose to overlook it all as she is with me now and "old things are passed away".

The secret to my overlooking her past was simply her "honesty" about it, finish! at least she was mature enough to let me know her past even though she stood the risk of losing me, which made me even more attracted to her. I guess what people are saying here is not so much a matter of what the girl in question did in her past but whether she can be honest enough to tell the man who loves her the truth and not continue decieving him(trust me, I've met prostitutes who claimed to be virgins because they saw a husband material around the corner).

If she refuses to be honest with her guy(who will likely forgive her cos he loves her), and he later finds out about it 2 or 3 years down the line, then she has dug her own grave. I know a neighbour who found out that his wife was a former prostitute 5 years into marriage when they just kept running into her former-clients. Today they are seperated.

The girl in question should be encouraged to be honest with her guy as it will pay her in the long run. Personally, I always mind my own business, even in a brother's case I never interfered(I dont know if it was cowardice sha).

Honesty is the best policy.
Re: - by victorazy(m): 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2009
Don't betray ur friend, thats all.
Re: - by platinumnk(f): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2009
PC Guru- Im gonna reccommend Everyone on nairaland to Smoke Weed man

You are ALWAYS on point cheesy cheesy
Re: - by olugirl(f): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2011
Lol@ men who think they r d bomb because they r players and girls are the ho's. The repercussion is girls always get away with it because they dont disucss their escapades.

I know loads of girls myself included who have had our full share in the past, not because of money or pressure but becasue i felt like. I will have sex if and when i want to when i was single or in non-committed relationships.  If you see me though, u will think I am d most innocent thing ever. lol.

I am engaged to my fiance, do i care if he finds out? not really,  i will never cheat on him (at least am trying not to unless he messes up) , i am the best gf he can ever have but if he wants to dump me cause of my past, then he's really only going to move on to another (past or present) ho.

Player ko, player ni. How can u justify its ok for a man to be a player? was he sleeping with himself, is it not women he was sleeping with?

Thats why I like the  western world, everybody does as they like - male and female equal and when they decide to commit, its honest, not like stupid 9ja men sleeping around and the girls pretending they are ok when they know how many married men they rocked in d past.

reminds me of Unilag aristo chiks, as soon as we graduated, these chics are the first to get married, not even the so called good girls.
Re: - by lokya(f): 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2011
:otakes 2 to tangle. your brothrer must really be a lipsrsealed God help him. cos wat goes around comes around, ur bro should be prepared to marry a someone worst than a lipsrsealed
Re: - by 677ano(m): 2:03am On Jan 15, 2011
one man's slut is another man's queen. mind your business or do you want to have her as well?

your brother that arranged her for your elder brother is a love-vendor and that is okay with you but you can complain about the girl.
Re: - by chelseabmw(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2011
if na me i for go meet the girl tell am say i know her wella but i go keep my mouth shut for life
Re: - by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 28, 2011
lol@ thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interesting Things To Talk About With Your Girlfriend / Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You / Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.