Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! (8507 Views)

Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by princeakins(m): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
tnx wink gnight

Drink a sweet dream wink
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by princeakins(m): 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. No be hangover o. My system dey react to one medicine like that jare

E dey hot and weaken my body. But I'll be fine sha

Flex my own join jare. Make I dey feel am for here

Lool no shit nw i don start d flexin sef,

Sorry about ur health.
ma fa ra le ooo.. Get well soon baba.

Ama ji re oooo.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nazaretha(m): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
So, no one has mentioned me?

Laveda, you have forgotten so soon

Erniesmallz, you forgot me sha.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
princeakins:

Lool no shit nw i don start d flexin sef,

Sorry about ur health.
ma fa ra le ooo.. Get well soon baba.

Ama ji re oooo.

I trust you na. With your oju 'wase wase' cheesy tongue tongue

I won't. Thanks

Respek!
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by kachi19: 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
AccessME:
I choose lanicky not because she was the winner of 2016 miss Nairaland but in reason that she doesn't wear make ups yet looks naturally beautiful.... how many girls of nowadays can do without make up? she is the one I adore and respect her charisma a lot such an innocent/decent fellow indeed

let's hear yours?

DIASYLUV

#justpassing
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by princeakins(m): 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I trust you na. With your oju 'wase wase' cheesy tongue tongue

I won't. Thanks

Respek!

Loolz elenu didun bi ti ajakara.. cheesy

Moni kin fi oju jor e nii, as nairalandbies dy trip for yu alwas.

Oko omoge cheesy

The Lord is your STRENGTH
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Trapqueen77

Yes boo grin thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 16, 2016
First and foremost its SmellingAnus... Nobori can take tat away from my first list kiss grin

My Hero. My Bestfriend.

I give respect to SlayIsaac, Olihilistic, undisputedbosom, saintsamuraii and to the rest of the gang here tat I used to bumped on the same lane

#Respek
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by zlatan10(m): 12:27am On Jul 16, 2016
papinx
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by SirDavico(m): 12:57am On Jul 16, 2016
Rikidony:
smellymouth that dude is crazy with his memes grin

Right. Smellymouth the crazy meme man grin his memes are real funny cheesy but I don't adore him tho sad reason: I don't know him, plus, he's not God

Conclussion: I adore only God.

Op, you should have said admire, not adore.

Adore is a very sensitive word.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by mhisbliss(f): 1:50am On Jul 16, 2016
princeakins:

Drink a sweet dream wink
its the kind of you that makes me think i live on nairaland thats xo sweet
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Mjshexy(f): 1:54am On Jul 16, 2016
Don't even know her sha but she's funny & full of life, so i give it to her cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Rikidony(m): 2:33am On Jul 16, 2016
SirDavico:

Right. Smellymouth the crazy meme man grin his memes are real funny cheesy but I don't adore him tho sad reason: I don't know him, plus, he's not God

Conclussion: I adore only God.

Op, you should have said admire, not adore.

Adore is a very sensitive word.
is God a nairalander

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 16, 2016
Yewandequeen, xxxzotique
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by makydebbie(f): 3:34am On Jul 16, 2016
princeakins:
ME, MASEF n I grin

Ma NL surest inclusive

Mhisbliss dauntless15 STFUareyouGOD makydebbie lammylam and more kiss
thanks alot sir...gratefulsmiley
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Ahmed4002(m): 4:04am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Ahmed4002(m): 4:06am On Jul 16, 2016
Electronzeez
SirRiddy
Pricelessnicky
Ccaramel
Infinitikoncept

Them Many grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:56am On Jul 16, 2016
Ahmed4002:
Electronzeez
SirRiddy
Pricelessnicky
Ccaramel
Infinitikoncept

Them Many grin
Chief Ahmed4002
Aleairhub
Eghosa
Bookiemart01
Toluxa1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by UndisputedBosom(m): 6:06am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
First and foremost its SmellingAnus... Nobori can take tat away from my first list kiss grin

My Hero. My Bestfriend.

I give respect to SlayIsaac, Olihilistic, undisputedbosom, saintsamuraii and to the rest of the gang here tat I used to bumped on the same lane

#Respek

Am gonna dethrone SmellingAnus very soon....grin

My love for the top spot though... anyway darlin you're one of the few that makes me wanna party here.... wink

Where's mhisbliss sef tongue
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Lordkratus(m): 6:18am On Jul 16, 2016
Fiercehills,known that guy since way back but aside that don't really know anybody on a personal note so I reapect myself
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Lordkratus(m): 6:19am On Jul 16, 2016
Fiercehills,known that guy since way back but aside that don't really know anybody on a personal note so I respect myself
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

My love for the top spot though... anyway darlin you're one of the few that makes me wanna party here.... wink

Hahahahah... So many tried but nobori succeeded grin and besides me & my bestfwend we always chat on whatsapp ooo... grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by UndisputedBosom(m): 6:46am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahah... So many tried but nobori succeeded grin and besides me & my bestfwend we always chat on whatsapp ooo... grin

Oh is that what that is goin 2 hinder me cry
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Oh is that what that is goin 2 hinder me cry

We don't use Facebook ooo grin ur the only one who likes to chat on fb abi?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by UndisputedBosom(m): 6:58am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

We don't use Facebook ooo grin ur the only one who likes to chat on fb abi?

Many here have fb acct nd u're dy "ONLY" one who doesn't tongue
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by dexcira(f): 7:12am On Jul 16, 2016
Ahmed4002:

Lol.
So you dey wash Me angry
. Lmaooo grin. My love cheesy. Please u are not a nairalander cheesy wink
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Many here have fb acct nd u're dy "ONLY" one who doesn't tongue

Nawa oooo I was banned grin and I don't have plans to open a new acct tongue
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:23am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Nawa oooo I was banned grin and I don't have plans to open a new acct tongue

That'll hurt me baaaddd cry
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

That'll hurt me baaaddd cry

angry why u gone be hurt?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by SmellingAnus(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

My Hero. My Bestfriend.

#Respek
kiss kiss kiss I could search NL over and over but you will still be everything that I need... You are just a huge gift from above to me... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:52am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

angry why u gone be hurt?

Dat moment when u nid sumtin so much bt cnt hv it cry
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by mhisbliss(f): 8:02am On Jul 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

stop chasing girls all over nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) / Marriage: A Necessity Or A Tradition / 6 Signs That She Wants To Sleep With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.