Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! (8508 Views)

Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by whitecloth: 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Explorers
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 18, 2016
ROZZAYY:
Xynerise,krispycash,repogal,dygeasy,joseph1832,mytime3,mizmycoli,tashaamania, djeezy
I respect dem a lot
thanks rosie..
P
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by xxxzotique(f): 8:34am On Jul 18, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Ohhhhh thank you.

I respect you more#when I see your comments,I always run to the thread with my legs touching my back to read your comments because they are always making sense.

Thank you
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by faari(f): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dongata:
Caseless
Faari
Caracta
Optional1
Kr0ne
Ivyy
Carammel
Kingtom
remind me of Dongari!! Buhahahahaha tongue
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by wristbangle: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
luxanne:
Am honored dgalon smiley

Happy birthday dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by abbeyology88(m): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
AccessME:
I choose lanicky not because she was the winner of 2016 miss Nairaland but in reason that she doesn't wear make ups yet looks naturally beautiful.... how many girls of nowadays can do without make up? she is the one I adore and respect her charisma a lot such an innocent/decent fellow indeed

let's hear yours?

I think the only person I go say na "rocktation"

Iwaz so impressed wen I asked her to help me delete a thread I mistakenly opened back den, and b4 I reloaded my page after some while, it waz deleted.
I respected that efficiency.

But I like all my followers/who I dey follow and all my encounters on NL grin

But Don't get close to my rosy4u!!! Be warned wink

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Caseless: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
faari:
shoe , how are u?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by faari(f): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Caseless:
shoe , how are u?
sandal, I'm aii. You? How all of 'them'? grin grin u still dey play behind d net Abi? tongue
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
faari:
Tai!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dongari ko dongoyaro ni grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Jostico: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Same.

Still on the spell getting to know each other. would it be wrong to know what you do?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by repogirl(f): 10:54am On Jul 19, 2016
ROZZAYY:
Xynerise,krispycash,repogal,dygeasy,joseph1832,mytime3,mizmycoli,tashaamania, djeezy
I respect dem a lot
just seeing this, thanks Rozzay.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Caseless: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
faari:
sandal, I'm aii. You? How all of 'them'? grin grin u still dey play behind d net Abi? tongue
dem de? I no de see u again sef undecided
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by faari(f): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
Caseless:
dem de? I no de see u again sef undecided
no mind me, boo-boo. na circumstances.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by faari(f): 1:55pm On Jul 20, 2016
dyt dytbabe dytt mynd too grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by rosalieene(f): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
I respect just myself
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by luxanne(f): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
wristbangle:

Happy birthday dear

Am wowed!

Thank you for the honors dear, I do appreciate you smiley
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by wristbangle: 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
luxanne:

Am wowed!

Thank you for the honors dear, I do appreciate you smiley

You are welcome. Long time luxanne (Anita if I am correct right? cool
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by luxanne(f): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
wristbangle:

You are welcome. Long time luxanne (Anita if I am correct right? cool

Just leave it at Luxanne or if you want, Anne smiley

Yeah, been a while. Howdy?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by wristbangle: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
luxanne:

Oh yes, that's the name. Am fine. I thank God for life and I am hoping the country will get better.

What about about u? How is ur family and work/sch?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by fairlyusedpant: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
luxanne:

babe your face looks familiar, it seems like you are one of my facebook friends, help me and greet baba tope for me , the man that sells tomatoes on your street cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by luxanne(f): 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
wristbangle:

Oh yes, that's the name. Am fine. I thank God for life and I am hoping the country will get better.

What about about u? How is ur family and work/sch?

We are very well dear and work has been hectic and less hectic as the day comes.

But then, TGIF smiley
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by luxanne(f): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe your face looks familiar, it seems like you are one of my facebook friends, help me and greet baba tope for me , the man that sells tomatoes on your street cheesy

Nah, it's Alhaji Bala I have on my street selling tomatoes, check the next profile tongue
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by wristbangle: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
luxanne:

We are very well dear and work has been hectic and less hectic as the day comes.

But then, TGIF smiley

Am glad with d statement smiley

Will sleep this wkend eh!
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by luxanne(f): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
wristbangle:

Am glad with d statement smiley

Will sleep this wkend eh!

Lool.

Feeling is so mutual on that one.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by MUVA(m): 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
LuveU2 turn up! cool
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by LuveU2(f): 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
MUVA:
LuveU2 turn up! cool
Synzuing me again huh kiss

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by kasim155: 12:06am On Jul 23, 2016
winkTunechi369

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by MUVA(m): 7:37am On Jul 23, 2016
LuveU2:
Synzuing me again huh kiss

Lol! smiley

Morning ma'am..

Can we talk off here? PM?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nofav0rs(m): 12:42am On Aug 05, 2018
layla129:

Awww, thanks kiss
Wherever this girl is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Is This Normal During S3X / Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) / How Can Someone Stop Masturbation Is It Only By Prayers? Insult Me And Die!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.