Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! (8506 Views)

Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by princeakins(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol i was mocking him i didn't know he was serious, thanks for telling me though

LOl... i knw.. he can b playful at times cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Bookiemart01(f): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
I do not know too many people on here but these 2 guys are my bosses. They know their stuffs and render assistance anytime.

Bosses of life!!!!!

Infinitikoncept
Aleairhub

Infinitikoncept:

Chief Ahmed4002
Aleairhub
Eghosa
Bookiemart01
Toluxa1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by baba11(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
they are many o
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
slyIsaac:
not much....of em sha..

theres obio.rathes.ubtle
theres lay.la.129
theres kingcheezypuff
theres mu.va cool
[Issac,I just noticed yer sit. You in 1 of them groups?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
[Issac,I just noticed yer sit. You in 1 of them groups?
what now?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
slyIsaac:

what now?
This "Wesley Clark gang" ......like them Awons and Knights?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
This "Wesley Clark gang" ......like them Awons and Knights?
we nothing like em.... how are u?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
slyIsaac:

we nothing like em.... how are u?
Yer not? So you don't practice 'in group behavior'?
......❤
I am good.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
layla129:

Awww, thanks kiss

smiley
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin

I love you too haute...tongue
Ps--I like the guy in red with A sexy horn wielding A fork... cool

OMG, Miss Fabian. The red one?! That's like 20 notches above the black one. I really have to be careful around you. tongue
Or is that your fetish? Roleplay? lipsrsealed grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yer not? So you don't practice 'in group behavior'?
......❤
I am good.
"in group behaviour"... whats tat?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
slyIsaac:

"in group behaviour"... whats tat?
The thing the knights do. Take up for their own. When 1 is in a fight the others are close by.
.....❤
anyway, I'm bored with this topic.bye smiley
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
The thing the knights do. Take up for their own. When 1 is in a fight the others are close by.
.....❤
lol....see ya around queen valerie... i'll stalk u... grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by ggrin(f): 12:17am On Jul 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

blushing or what? shocked

grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Jostico: 1:22am On Jul 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
.....❤

Hey wassup?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 17, 2016
Jostico:

Hey wassup?
do we know each other?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 17, 2016
Thanks Rozzayy

ROZZAYY:
Xynerise,krispycash,repogal,dygeasy,joseph1832,mytime3,mizmycoli,tashaamania, djeezy
I respect dem a lot
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Idrhas(m): 6:52am On Jul 17, 2016
Explorer and Stag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Certifiedbillio(m): 7:39am On Jul 17, 2016
Mine would be foolinlove like
Cc foolinlove
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by foolinlove(f): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
Mine would be foolinlove like
Cc foolinlove

Thank you! I am humbled smiley

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Certifiedbillio(m): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

Thank you! I am humbled smiley
you welcome

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2016
Haute:

OMG, Miss Fabian. The red one?! That's like 20 notches above the black one. I really have to be careful around you. tongue
Or is that your fetish? Roleplay? lipsrsealed grin

LoL. grin

No, It ain't my fetish... Buh yes! I do like role play... sometimes....
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Jostico: 9:48am On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=KingCheezyPuff post=47617706]do we know each other?[/quote
No.But over now i just need new friends
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Engineermbugame(m): 11:19am On Jul 17, 2016
My boss,Tosynemuch
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Aminat508(f): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Atko1 , Aminat508 ... Just these two , never heard them exchange words with a Nairalander , absolute class . I Adore the 2 ladies .

Then , NotoriousAIG , the guy can reply you in a funny and aggressive way ... I respect him 100%
Thanks dear kiss :
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jostico:

No.But over now i just need new friends
Kay .hi.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by NZAGHA(f): 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
Lalasticlala Seun and Smellymouth grin smelly na because of dat ur funny memes oo cheesycheesy ehen grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Noblewhiz(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
Me.!
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
Farano all day everyday
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
Estharfabian:

LoL. grin

No, It ain't my fetish... Buh yes! I do like role play... sometimes....

Samurai roleplay, clown roleplay, or sci-fi roleplay? tongue grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Jostico: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Kay .hi.

Hey
I'm good hbu?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jostico:

Hey
I'm good hbu?
Same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

True Story: Help! I Always ‘cum’ Each Time My Newborn Baby Sucks My Tip / I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex / Why Is She Acting Like This, Making Me Sad? [picture To Be Deleted Soon]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.