Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey (38328 Views)

Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare / Military Coup In Zimbabwe: Zim Army Announcer "It Has Moved To Another Level" / Possible Coup In Turkey, Military Locks Down Bridges That Connect Europe & Asia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey by Jidhey1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
Wow, well done Turkey people.
Re: Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
femolacqua:
I see a revolution and people standing for their right.

reading your post and thinking if my country nigeria almost got a tear off my eyes.
it got me wondering when Nigerians will realise they are Nigerians and these political and religious "divisionists" will not be there when the war starts.
Re: Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey by fullz: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
the awakening has just started...
Re: Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey by daewoorazer(m): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
angels09:

Nigeria is a zoo. If the Shiites can be allegedly vaporized by the military then you will do well to keep your distance

grin
Re: Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey by daewoorazer(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
millhouse:
I tell you when I got to find out the whole of Nigeria's military force is just 100,000 both officers and personnel (army, Navy, airforce), I begin to wonder how these guys could rule 180m people for that long?

dats psychology man.. Psychology...d same dat wil kip a previously tied goat at a spot looking lyk a slowpoke even afta its bn releasd
Re: Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey by daewoorazer(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
blackberlin:

I used to have a neutral mentality about the armed forces in Nigeria and I was never scared of any gun-wielding uniform-wearing fool. But I discovered that only a few Nigerians share that mentality and in Nigeria, there's nothing.like unity. I was harrassed by a Policeman in mufti because I had an expensive phone on me, I shouted thief on him and pinned him down, could u.believe that not a single.person came to intervene in the matter. . .

So me too now, if I hear SOL.... I no dey do anything o. Otherwise you'll look back to discover you're the only one against.an entire.battalion.

iyen ni pe

once bitten, 1M tyms shy grin
Re: Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey by mikejegede(m): 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
ONE QUESTION THOUGH...!!!! WHEN R WE GANNA STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHT LIKE THIS...-_-!
Re: Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey by Nickymezor(f): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hw nice of dem
Re: Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey by ojay2053(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
Taking to the street to fight for a course with one mind is the key. Stand up naija when needed for oneness.
Re: Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
daewoorazer:

iyen ni pe
once bitten, 1M tyms shy grin
Iwo de lo mo oo grin
Re: Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey by whizzler: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
AntiWailer:

And when Northerners areappointed into key positions for defence hypocrites like you screamed.

So ur hope and aim is a coup.

They should try it.
u have a point there, The President may be seeing beyond our sights
Re: Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey by daewoorazer(m): 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
blackberlin:

Iwo de lo mo oo grin

stop it!
A jo mo ni
Re: Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
daewoorazer:

stop it! A jo mo ni
Daewoorazer... Hummer lemi ooo grin
Re: Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey by SycophanticGoat: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2016
hope4nigeria:
shut up dia! What they ask u is! Can you lie down under that armor Tank for Buhari? Answer Now.

You're asking a hypocrite (the one that supported Burantashi during the Zaria massacre and SE IPOB killings) if he'll die for Buhari? I can't wait for him to confront the military when it happens. I'll be the first to contribute an RIP for him on here.. Bunch of sycophantic hypocrites masquerading as patriots in this gaddam country! undecided
Re: Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey by SycophanticGoat: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2016
AntiWailer:

And when Northerners were appointed into key positions for defence, hypocrites like you screamed.

So ur hope and aim is a coup.

They should try it.

They would be shot in the head openly.

The punishment for Treason is death.

The last time I checked, it was IBB (a northerner) that ousted the old buffoonish clown. I'd not be a tad bit surprised if he's ousted this time by Burantashi... smiley
Re: Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
tbaba1234:

The point is this...

No matter how tough conditions are in Nigeria, Military intervention will make it worse. Countries pass through tough economic times and get over it. It is a cycle.

I can sacrifice my life for my ideals. It will not be for Buhari as a person but against the imposition of military rule.

Sarcastic response spotted.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Bans China's Huawei From Its 5G Network, Hands US Big win / Sri Lanka's Economy Has Collapsed: Prime Minister / Egypt Palm Sunday Service Bombing: Blast Kills 21, Injures Dozen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.