Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo (47724 Views)

Fayose And El-Rufai Laugh, Attend Burial Of Comfort Modupe Adetunmbi (Photos) / Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos / Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Omotayor123(f): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mama peace and her masqurade style grin tongue
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by experimentist: 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
[size=15pt]Wife of a clueless president. See how she be like Sigidi after eating half of the country's yam. Thunder fiyah that your dirty smelly anusss[/size]
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by stronggman: 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mama peace, may peace continue to be with you and your household, at least you are not wanted by anybody or any country.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by sunnymaja(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
The woman who successfully turned her husband to car steering and direct him as she wished. She is the only chanel to see her husband but with toll fee. I know what I am saying.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by sunnymaja(m): 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
sunnymaja:
The woman who successfully turned her husband to car steering and direct him as she wished. She is the only chanel to see her husband but with toll fee. I know what I am saying.
. ...channel. ..
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by ldpele(m): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
experimentist:
[size=15pt]Wife of a clueless president. See how she be like Sigidi after eating half of the country's yam. Thunder fiyah that your dirty smelly anusss[/size]
go-and-die in osho baba voice.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Pavarottii(m): 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
siraj1402:
Mama while you were away, your dreams has been coming true. FFK wife took food and water to him at the cell, Omisore wife also took food to him.Obanikoro wife was expecting her husband to join his his friends so that she can also take food there. We also look forward to see your dreams coming true on your husband.
Which cell? Better wake up. Tell me one single person APC has jailed.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by omoalayo(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
iambabaG:

Hmmm.. By their names you shall know them; Children of hate!!
All these poorly educated lost isrealites from the east, may you not be consumed by hatred. Patience is the worst known wife of the president ever, jewelleries and makeup couldn't hide her tackiness. She helped to milk this country dry
Olodo... Go back to kG and start Ur education again.. It has no reflection on Ur comment

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Pavarottii(m): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
sunnymaja:
With ur last statement. U urself was doubting ur sanity. grin grin
Well that's how zombies reason and comment.

Wat a rubbish post; that u urself know it's rubbish. No wonder u had to let us know that u r not mad ooo cos only a mad man will type wat u typed. "I know what am saying".

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Kaira333: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
HawksDude:
This woman's fashion sense is really poor tho.
Let us see urs. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by opribo(m): 11:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
weblord1900:
This is the real First Lady..
The hope for naija women.

Aisha is even better than buhari.

Even though the husband is a comfirmed sharia advocate, she is only using that scarf to mask her true identity. She comes across as a woman who is up to many things. She courses, she is worldly and need i say those worldliness are not for the old man. We know them by their fruits.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Ikennablue(m): 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
I really miss her very well

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by meforyou1(m): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Patience Ebele Jonathan.

The Clueless 2.

The one with the Blokus,and liver in the marriage. Good to see you looking well,after swallowing half of the Country's money.

you are a big foool. Go and tell that to your mother

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by AngryNigerian(m): 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Doublyu:
Chai... i have missed this woman!!
If you missed her too...click like
if u did not... click share

...and the winner is! Likes!"!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by iambabaG: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
omoalayo:

Olodo... Go back to kG and start Ur education again.. It has no reflection on Ur comment

Coming from someone that can't construct a meaningful sentence.. Abeg swerve!!
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mama we dey miss your plenty free comedy. Woman wey sabi!
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by pussyeater(m): 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
Okrika peepu nor dey smile?? shocked
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by nijanigga: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
stinflame:

SO u expect the Americans to say yes she's the one.. When her husband is the president of the largest black nation.. I guess u will nid the brain more...
Ipob flat headed humans, please Americans have nothing to gain, I guess you don't know the separation of powers in US, the case went to court ever before PMB became president and the Louisiana congress man who is presently in jail never mentioned her name.
Pmb is enjoying his Aso luxury while these biafrauds are still angry,well they have a long wait, they can't even smell Aso rock anytime soon.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Stanbeto: 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
MAMA P, we miss you Die

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 17, 2016
iambabaG:

All these poorly educated lost isrealites from the east, may you not be consumed by hatred. Patience is the worst known wife of the president ever, jewelleries and makeup couldn't hide her tackiness. She helped to milk this country dry

One, dont ever call me child of the yeast, I am ND getting married to a yoruba lady, so I m not a tribalist like you pple who will see truth and close your eyes to it...
Show us proof of her milking... dea are proofs of AishaHaliburton, Maryam Abacha etc, who have stolen more...
Thank God, Tompolo is now teaching you pple respect...

Dont be a tribalist... All these pple served as Nigerians and they got corrupted, and dey must face their crimes as Nigerians...

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by lielbree: 12:17am On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Patience Ebele Jonathan.

The Clueless 2.

The one with the Blokus,and liver in the marriage. Good to see you looking well,after swallowing half of the Country's money.

Yes! She is my sister, a strong woman who sold periwinkle and roasted plantain and later became first lady! We are proud of her!
You on the other hand have no home training, I guess you had a bad mother!

7 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by lonelydora: 12:53am On Jul 17, 2016
Mama Peace is looking more beautiful than when she was in Aso Rock. I miss her days of comic relief.

The present first lady is too boring grin cheesy. She needs to up her game.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by shamecurls(m): 1:04am On Jul 17, 2016
Sincerely, I really missed her massive blunders

No more comedy from the presidency anymore
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by airforcee007: 1:11am On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Patience Ebele Jonathan.

The Clueless 2.

your stupidity can not leave you until the end of age

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by electrokcoi(m): 1:40am On Jul 17, 2016
mama peace up u
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by MhiztaPwinceeh(m): 1:43am On Jul 17, 2016
dannybomb:
is nice to see her again. won't forget her usual sentence ( there is God o....)

Lol
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by push23: 1:47am On Jul 17, 2016
what king do they have,
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Eric2537: 1:51am On Jul 17, 2016
okrika kwa
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by amanze15(m): 1:53am On Jul 17, 2016
isnt that a bulletproof land cruiser, mama peace cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by ginggerxy: 1:53am On Jul 17, 2016
iambabaG:

what's the brag about education with the whole profs you have in places like ekiti as you people claim what can they boast of. Abi na education wey una no fit use make ordinary tooth pick you they talk of? Just get it that you don't have any economic importance, just to make noise about education you can't even apply to help your immediate environ. You always 4got you are parasite so scared to leave alone but will claim they are educated nonsense. Talking about milking nation dry what do you have that jonathan milk or is it the oil money gotten from his society? hook warm is what you are.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by push23: 1:56am On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Chuksyno(m): 2:24am On Jul 17, 2016
nijanigga:

by their names you shall know them, another half baked educated ipod, what did the American govt said about Aisha Buhari reharding the Halliburton scandal? go get yourself a better brain.
Abeg forget what America said, everything na wash...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband / PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( / Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.