Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo (47722 Views)

Fayose And El-Rufai Laugh, Attend Burial Of Comfort Modupe Adetunmbi (Photos) / Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos / Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by wheredemdey: 3:09am On Jul 17, 2016
nijanigga:

by their names you shall know them, another half baked educated ipod, what did the American govt said about Aisha Buhari reharding the Halliburton scandal? go get yourself a better brain.

Let her travel to America nah......dino was threatened by the Yoruba yoots....even opc....next thing he got on a plane and flew to Lagos...went to the gate of the supposed lord of the oily people and nothing happened...

Cowardly people...all noise and no action

lielbree:

Yes! She is my sister, a strong woman who sold periwinkle and roasted plantain and later became first lady! We are proud of her!
You on the other hand have no home training, I guess you had a bad mother!

Stop guessing...the guy has a bad mother...its a no brainer

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:13am On Jul 17, 2016
Waiting for oba nikoro too as I don't have any business with pej...any ways boko have stop sharing the blood ooooooooo
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by TPAND(f): 3:48am On Jul 17, 2016
siraj1402:
Mama while you were away, your dreams has been coming true. FFK wife took food and water to him at the cell, Omisore wife also took food to him.Obanikoro wife was expecting her husband to join his his friends so that she can also take food there. We also look forward to see your dreams coming true on your husband.

After your wards join them there, you can also take food to them. Internet Troll, since your wards have refused to instill the right charity on you, we will do it for them here on nairaland
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by TPAND(f): 3:53am On Jul 17, 2016
lielbree:

Yes! She is my sister, a strong woman who sold periwinkle and roasted plantain and later became first lady! We are proud of her!
You on the other hand have no home training, I guess you had a bad mother!

I concur, he has a bad home training. A woman that sold periwinkle and became First Lady, am sure his own mother bag a doctorate degree and became anonymous and a pathetic nobody. He has the guts to use such names on her

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by nell2: 4:23am On Jul 17, 2016
AngelJazz:
Mama we dey miss your plenty free comedy. Woman wey sabi!
that is ehh. no be dis govt wey dull like dullarpo. hunger no gree person smile again.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by 6digitscomrade: 4:27am On Jul 17, 2016
and u also oga prof...you cant even spell regarding?
nijanigga:

by their names you shall know them, another half baked educated ipod, what did the American govt said about Aisha Buhari reharding the Halliburton scandal? go get yourself a better brain.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by nell2: 4:27am On Jul 17, 2016
shamecurls:
Sincerely, I really missed her massive blunders

No more comedy from the presidency anymore
same here.rigid govt
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by kobonaire(m): 4:47am On Jul 17, 2016
FuckYouMods:
your ban neva finish??
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by canDy4eva(f): 5:08am On Jul 17, 2016
writejhn27:
I don't know where we have miss it, Even a Nairaland moderator name Honeric01 is trying to scam me of 96k. Pls I beg on @seun and other moderators and good people of nairaland to come to my aid. If we can't trust moderators on nairaland who can we trust. Pls I need help on this issue
scam you shocked shocked
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by canDy4eva(f): 5:10am On Jul 17, 2016
kobonaire:
your ban neva finish??
leave am e remain small... grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by legendte(m): 5:14am On Jul 17, 2016
nijanigga:

....what DID American govt SAID. ......

Educated zombie.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by canDy4eva(f): 5:14am On Jul 17, 2016
6digitscomrade:
and u also oga prof...you cant even spell regarding?
typo na...
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by canDy4eva(f): 5:15am On Jul 17, 2016
legendte:

....what DID American govt SAID. ......

Educated zombie.
e don b.... grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by legendte(m): 5:25am On Jul 17, 2016
canDy4eva:
e don b.... grin
People wey no know grammar dey always be the first to call person illiterate.

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by InvertedHammer: 5:38am On Jul 17, 2016
writejhn27:
I don't know where we have miss it, Even a Nairaland moderator name Honeric01 is trying to scam me of 96k. Pls I beg on @seun and other moderators and good people of nairaland to come to my aid. If we can't trust moderators on nairaland who can we trust. Pls I need help on this issue
/
Be careful.

I have been hit up many times with sob stories: School fees, accommodation fee, etc. One sent me a photoshopped admission letter. When I called him out on it, he disappeared.

Ask for phone number, call and verify first. I am tired of Nigerians and their shenanigans. Even when one tries to help, scammers see it as an opportunity. There are many amateur scammers on nairaland.
\

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by canDy4eva(f): 5:43am On Jul 17, 2016
experimentist:
[size=15pt]Wife of a clueless president. See how she be like Sigidi after eating half of the country's yam. Thunder fiyah that your dirty smelly anusss[/size]
b gone! u ediota... tongue
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by canDy4eva(f): 5:48am On Jul 17, 2016
legendte:

People wey no know grammar dey always be the first to call person illiterate.
abi o...
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Doublyu(m): 6:17am On Jul 17, 2016
AngryNigerian:

...and the winner is! Likes!"!
Yes ooo. Action lady
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by onatisi(m): 6:30am On Jul 17, 2016
FuckYouMods:
why dnt u open a thread for dis ur issue...
U wil get more response
He created a thread about the issue but the thread was deleted. This is why I always say I don't trust anyone on nairaland.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by FuckYouMods: 6:46am On Jul 17, 2016
kobonaire:
your ban neva finish??
u mean wat ?
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by FuckYouMods: 6:49am On Jul 17, 2016
onatisi:

He created a thread about the issue but the thread was deleted. This is why I always say I don't trust anyone on nairaland.
really

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by MhiztaPwinceeh(m): 6:52am On Jul 17, 2016
Seen? Check my signature asap!
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Maghan37: 6:56am On Jul 17, 2016
I
Phonefanatic:
Is that her twin sister in the 3 pix
I thought I was d only one to notice.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by MrD2: 7:10am On Jul 17, 2016
ozoigbondu:

At least she is not Aishaliburton nor did she call anybody mad dog nor bribing rictivist with jollof rice

Yes she did not call anybody a mad dog, but did she call someone brain dead?

"She is not Aisha Halliburton"; is it because this administration does not want 2 go after former president Goodluck and his family?

Wear your thinking cap. Which activist can you bribe with jollof rice. Maybe it is also jollof rice that Mama-P used to get you to her side.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by kobonaire(m): 7:13am On Jul 17, 2016
FuckYouMods:
u mean wat ?
your handle is obviously a protest??
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Anthony496(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2016
God bless gej wife
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Patience Ebele Jonathan.

The Clueless 2.

The one with the Blokus,and liver in the marriage. Good to see you looking well,after swallowing half of the Country's money.

Nothing new from you guys again? These lines don expire na.

She is innocent until proven guilty, last time I checked, no one has tendered evidence incriminating the woman.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by emymeeky: 8:13am On Jul 17, 2016
nijanigga:

by their names you shall know them,[full stop] another half baked educated ipod,[full stop] what did the American govt said say about Aisha Buhari reharding regarding the Halliburton scandal? go get yourself a better brain.
And u got only 9 likes while he has 140 likes so far .

Your fellow zombies have abandoned you

Educated zombie grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by amtaken(f): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2016
Define efuruefu for me dear.

siraj1402:
Mama while you were away, your dreams has been coming true. FFK wife took food and water to him at the cell, Omisore wife also took food to him.Obanikoro wife was expecting her husband to join his his friends so that she can also take food there. We also look forward to see your dreams coming true on your husband.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by afrika(f): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2016
Now see the empty coconut head!! The country is in hunger.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by emecheboy2(m): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Patience Ebele Jonathan.

The Clueless 2.

The one with the Blokus,and liver in the marriage. Good to see you looking well,after swallowing half of the Country's money.

you must be a disgrace to your family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband / PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.