Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo (47725 Views)

Fayose And El-Rufai Laugh, Attend Burial Of Comfort Modupe Adetunmbi (Photos) / Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos / Refurbished Gunboat Inaugurated In Okrika By Olonisakin, Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2016
nijanigga:

Ipob flat headed humans, please Americans have nothing to gain, I guess you don't know the separation of powers in US, the case went to court ever before PMB became president and the Louisiana congress man who is presently in jail never mentioned her name.
Pmb is enjoying his Aso luxury while these biafrauds are still angry,well they have a long wait, they can't even smell Aso rock anytime soon.

Am not an ipob Mr, but someone who sees the truth and say it... I guess u blinded by either tribe or religion.. And for record read about the IPOB and u will understand why they needed to be given their independence..
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by FuckYouMods: 9:27am On Jul 17, 2016
kobonaire:
your handle is obviously a protest??
maybe
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Benbelor(m): 9:38am On Jul 17, 2016
iambabaG:

Hmmm.. By their names you shall know them; Children of hate!!
All these poorly educated lost isrealites from the east, may you not be consumed by hatred. Patience is the worst known wife of the president ever, jewelleries and makeup couldn't hide her tackiness. She helped to milk this country dry
what's brain constipation if not this undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2016
toposi4naija:

Lol this man. We do call him "baba amala face" grin
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 17, 2016
writejhn27:
I don't know where we have miss it, Even a Nairaland moderator name Honeric01 is trying to scam me of 96k. Pls I beg on @seun and other moderators and good people of nairaland to come to my aid. If we can't trust moderators on nairaland who can we trust. Pls I need help on this issue

So seun never still answer you?? Been seeing this everywhere
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by winj3: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2016
tomato seller in fancy dress, i pray this woman never opens her mouth to the world's media again!
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 17, 2016
yourboyWill:

So seun never still answer you?? Been seeing this everywhere

My bro no reply or update from anybody til now.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Deepfreezer(m): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Patience Jonathan is a Queen. She commands respect everywhere she goes.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Enahi(f): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Patience Ebele Jonathan.

The Clueless 2.

The one with the Blokus,and liver in the marriage. Good to see you looking well,after swallowing half of the Country's money.

At least she is 100 times better than the thief called Aisha Buhari and that reminds me when is Aisha visiting the Us?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Jay542(m): 10:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
Enahi:

At least she is 100 times better than the thief called Aisha Buhari and that reminds me when is Aisha visiting the Us?

Don't say that. Years to come, no first lady can be as rich as Patience Jonathan. Do you know how much went down in Jonathan's time. Do you know how much they pay to see the first lady??
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by Enahi(f): 10:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
experimentist:
[size=15pt]Wife of a clueless president. See how she be like Sigidi after eating half of the country's yam. Thunder fiyah that your dirty smelly anusss[/size]

I see how pathetic and miserable your life is, ain't you from that dirty region known for begging and illiteracy? You are all are constituting a nuisance in Nigeria and Nigerians are getting tired already. 2019 should come fast so we can get rid of you smellos.
Re: Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo by freshcvvs: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
writejhn27:
I don't know where we have miss it, Even a Nairaland moderator name Honeric01 is trying to scam me of 96k. Pls I beg on @seun and other moderators and good people of nairaland to come to my aid. If we can't trust moderators on nairaland who can we trust. Pls I need help on this issue

Hmmm I will call him now.

But I hope you reached him on phone before all these?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( / Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture / Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.