Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? (5886 Views)

15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / Some Ladies Have Fish Brain / Why Do Girls Have Fish Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

There is plenty of research to suggest cetaceans are more intellectually evolved than humans - judging by brain development, use of language, use of tools, facial and species recognition, altruism, etc.

I think it's unfair to judge a species intelligence using tests developed by humans anyway. Humans aren't that smart. Otherwise we'd be able live on this earth without violently impacting everything within arms reach.

Humans are more like a virulent strain of bacteria. Destroying everything and then having no place to live.
Cetaceans use clicks to sense their surroundings through echolocation and they use whistles to communicate with each other, so there's nothing advanced about their 'use of language' (its just different from ours) their brain development is not more advanced than ours and I don't know of any tools that sea creatures use. They are highly social (and have a degree of empathy), have a heightened sense of self-awareness, and can process complex stimuli (which is to say they have complex thoughts, or the animal version). The IQ test can be used to discover the level of awareness an animal has of its surroundings and the best way to exploit it. For instance, some boxes are placed some feet away from a bunch of bananas hanging a few feet out of a chimpanzee's reach. The amount of time it takes it to stack them up and climb them will determine his intelligence in this scenario. If homo-sapiens weren't the smartest creatures on earth, we'd be in big trouble, because we're one of the weakest/easiest to kill. We lost the need for brute strength, tough hides, razor-sharp canines etc because of our heightened intelligence.
We could live without harming the ecosystem, I'm sure you've heard of green energy. Its only our greed that drives us to use engines and machines that emit harmful gases, or destroy natural habitats for our selfish needs. Without greed there'd be no conflict, without conflict we'd live in Utopia

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2016
ayotrey:

naso bro but wen u wan settle down u no go talk like dis, e go come pain u say dem be dis way
dts right though..but we still have to savour d moment..no big deal..
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

You can say the same for men. There is only one intelligent man per 15 men.

how would u define an intelligent man?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by foolinlove(f): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Cetaceans use clicks to sense their surroundings through echolocation and they use whistles to communicate with each other, so there's nothing advanced about their 'use of language' (its just different from ours) their brain development is not more advanced than ours and I don't know of any tools that sea creatures use. They are highly social (and have a degree of empathy), have a heightened sense of self-awareness, and can process complex stimuli (which is to say they have complex thoughts, or the animal version). The IQ test can be used to discover the level of awareness an animal has of its surroundings and the best way to exploit it. For instance, some boxes is placed some feet away from a bunch of bananas hanging a few feet out of a chimpanzee's reach. The amount of time it takes it to stack them up and climb them will determine his intelligence in this scenario. If homo-sapiens weren't the smartest creatures on earth, we'd be in big trouble, because we're one of the weakest/easiest to kill. We lost the need for brute strength, tough hides, razor-sharp canines etc because of our heightened intelligence.
We could live without harming the ecosystem, I'm sure you've heard of green energy. Its only our greed that dives us to use engines and machines that emit harmful gases. Without greed there'd be no conflict, without conflict we'd live in Utopia

Ceteceans use language, fact. Just because we don't understand it, doesn't mean it isn't language.

Many langauges have been identified in cetaceans, they even have different dialects between pods and species.

Some cetaceans can even alter the sound frequency at which they communicate dependent on the sounds around them (noise interference from sonar and ship motors).

Their brains have a larger area for langauge than humans and a larger area associated with emotional processing.

The IQ test is not a sufficient test to grade intelligence. If a human cannot read, they cannot do an IQ test - however this does not mean they are stupid. Intelligence also comes in many forms; mathematical, creative and so on.

The IQ test is still used, but it widely accepted to have serious limitations that hinder its ability to definitively judge intelligence.

We'll have to agree to disagree on human intelligence. Greed drives many humans, and I think greed is a sign of stupidity. Life would be simpler and happier if we lived like ancient tribes like the Australian Aboriginals with a healthy respect for the earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by foolinlove(f): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2016
ayotrey:

how would u define an intelligent man?

How would you define an intelligent woman?

Differently to the way others would. Maybe just accept that every person is different and your life will get easier. Stereotyping makes no one happy. Try to be a good nonjudgemental person and good things will flow your way.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by repogirl(f): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2016
1miccza:

Says who tongue tongue undecided
Are you a fellow lamenter? grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by iabdulrazaq(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

Ceteceans use language, fact. Just because we don't understand it, doesn't mean it isn't language.

Many langauges have been identified in cetaceans, they even have different dialects between pods and species.

Some cetaceans can even alter the sound frequency at which they communicate dependent on the sounds around them (noise interference from sonar and ship motors). When una dn finish use Google make i know

Their brains have a larger area for langauge than humans and a larger area associated with emotional processing.

The IQ test is not a sufficient test to grade intelligence. If a human cannot read, they cannot do an IQ test - however this does not mean they are stupid. Intelligence also comes in many forms; mathematical, creative and so on.

The IQ test is still used, but it widely accepted to have serious limitations that hinder its ability to definitively judge intelligence.

We'll have to agree to disagree on human intelligence. Greed drives many humans, and I think greed is a sign of stupidity. Life would be simpler and happier if we lived like ancient tribes like the Australian Aboriginals with a healthy respect for the earth.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by 1miccza: 8:50am On Jul 17, 2016
repogirl:
Are you a fellow lamenter? grin

I learnt the lamenting from ladies like you now.....................
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

Some cetaceans can even alter the sound frequency at which they communicate dependent on the sounds around them (noise interference from sonar and ship motors).

Yeah, each cetacean has its own unique whistle that distinguishes it from others, hence their heightened sense of self-awareness. My point is not that they aren't highly intelligent, its that they're not more intelligent than us. They are typically large, and their organs are often proportional to their sizes, but a large brain doesn't make for a complex/advanced brain. The fact that certain parts of their brains are configured differently doesn't mean they're superior, it just means their brains function differently. Greed is actually an animalistic trait, as seen when food is scarce and some animals leave others to starve to death. Its an extremely selfish concept called survival of the fittest, and its the rule of the jungle
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by gabinogem(m): 9:01am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

Because humans hunt fish using deception.

If men do the same to women, it is not women's fault.

How about have some understanding toward women instead of blaming them for every ill that befalls them?

Men get hurt by rejection and say "I'm a nice guy", not realising that most men use deception and lies to hurt women. Are you reallya nice guy? Doesn't sound like it if you blame women for your own failures.

Show true respect and maybe you can find someone who respects you in return.

The only thing I read in op's post is "women won't date me waaaaaaah!"
Op just gave us the reason why most girls can't date him.... And his reason is simply bcus they have fish brains cheesy. Enough said.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Lordkratus(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
*yawn*

Same boring shît everyday!!!

Op why do most Nigerian Guys have body odour?
then I think you know only dirty guys

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
True scientifically speaking, but commonly, most people lump dolphins, whales and many other aquatic mammals that look particularly 'fishy' as fish. I guess people draw the line at manatees, seals and the likes. Same way people are shocked when you tell them bats are basically rats (rodents) that can fly. Cetaceans are not more intelligent than humans. The criteria used to determine intelligence in humans is not the same for other animals. The dumbest human (as long as they're not brain dead) is still more intelligent than the most intelligent non-human (I'm avoiding using the term animal, because we're basically all animals)
Men aren't stupid, neither are women. There are stupid people in both genders, but neither gender should be defined by stereotypes. There are families where the dad plays the role of father and mother, while the useless mother abandons them for myriad reasons

Okay, pause! lipsrsealed

Bats are whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? rats? they ain't birds? shocked
Lawwwwwd, I'm Bummed! shocked
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by AngelAhnie(f): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
goan baff make we go church.
About togrin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by repogirl(f): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2016
1miccza:

I learnt the lamenting from ladies like you now.....................
Suck it up and quit lamenting jare.Lamentations are for wusses!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2016
*yawns*
Not necessarily the ones I know. The ones I encounter every other day
Stinky shiits!
Lordkratus:
then I think you know only dirty guys
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by 1miccza: 9:28am On Jul 17, 2016
repogirl:
Suck it up and quit lamenting jare.Lamentations are for wusses!

If i hear say i dey lament,what's dat?? La kiniyen meehhnn!!!!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Tenkobos(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
About togrin
just got info that pastor's wife is seating where I am supposed to seat so i ain't going again.

Pls pray for us.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Topestbilly(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:
Fish are actually very smart and can recognise human faces. They have great memories and emotional intelligence.

Why don't you learn to deal with rejection instead of blaming women for your emotional pain?

I wish to give u 1000k likes but unfortunately I can only give one.. God bless you.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Topestbilly(m): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
My question is there is a Good Guy left? undecided undecided cool

YES
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by AngelAhnie(f): 9:50am On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
just got info that pastor's wife is seating where I am supposed to seat so i ain't going again.

Pls pray for us.
OK, but I still dey house
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Tenkobos(m): 9:52am On Jul 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
OK, but I still dey house
You wan follow those guys on tv watch?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by AngelAhnie(f): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
You wan follow those guys on tv watch?
I don wear cloth about to step outgrin

See you later wink
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Tenkobos(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I don wear cloth about to step outgrin
See you later wink
bye. Don't chat in church.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 17, 2016
Estharfabian:

Okay, pause! lipsrsealed
Bats are whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? rats? they ain't birds? shocked
Lawwwwwd, I'm Bummed! shocked
Hilarious! You're in for one hell of a rude awakening, when you discover babies aren't brought by storks either grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by sorextee(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2016
I agree a little. But that part u called them fish brain is uncalled for.

Most girls don't like we struggling guys. They prefer the ready made ones.

They shld not despise every little beginnings.

Shout out to the girls who believes and supports their bfs. May your efforts never go in vain.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by kumulus(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2016
Let the foolery kwantinu.....
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by fartkay(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2016
Its because they have something in common with shark called squalene

Vaginas and sharks have something in common. They both contain the substance squalene. This exists in shark livers and is a natural vaginal lubricant.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by UIA04(f): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2016
Smellymouth:
Girls have better brains than most males, they are more intelligent than most males.

Getting cheated by the gullible does not mean they do not have brains, they are innocent and emotionally reacted by the spur of the moment.
Alaga one making sense today

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by UIA04(f): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

Because humans hunt fish using deception.

If men do the same to women, it is not women's fault.

How about have some understanding toward women instead of blaming them for every ill that befalls them?

Men get hurt by rejection and say "I'm a nice guy", not realising that most men use deception and lies to hurt women. Are you reallya nice guy? Doesn't sound like it if you blame women for your own failures.

Show true respect and maybe you can find someone who respects you in return.

The only thing I read in op's post is "women won't date me waaaaaaah!"

Don't mind the loser
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by computerboy: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sempumping:

please accept dis kiss """muuuuuuuuuah" .no homo'
Op you are the problem not the women with fish brain
make money so that we can also follow you with our fish brain ..
Broke as*
I so much love that bolded part
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by DaViNcI16(m): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Ogbeni me self I don't know why we have FiSh brain oooo,maybe its because the guys have Goat brain[color=#000000],

fishes re even smart, na fowl and sheep brain una get,lol
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by nairaman66(m): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sempumping:

please accept dis kiss """muuuuuuuuuah" .no homo'

Op you are the problem not the women with fish brain

make money so that we can also follow you with our fish brain ..

Broke as*

I doubt if the guy is broke!! But girls are broke that's why you see them running after rich guys like someone running a 100 meter race in the Olympics!!

I hate it when a girl calls a guy broke!! Most girls can't afford common tissue paper on their own. Why call a guy broke because he cannot buy you an expensive phone that your father can't even afford?

The only girls that are left out are the ones who can totally take care of themselves without opening their labia! Better apologize to the dude alright?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 10 Most Cute/handsome Guys On Nairaland / World's Longest Man Masturbation (10 Hours)- Pictures / Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.