Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? (5893 Views)

15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / Some Ladies Have Fish Brain / Why Do Girls Have Fish Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
lol
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Boring: 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
ayotrey:

ask ur daddy..hes nigetian yh?
c as u finish work ...chaii zero chill

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by nairaman66(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

Dolphins aren't fish, they're mammals - cetaceans. And ceteceans are more intelligent than humans.

Men aren't stupid, they're capable of lots. We need to stop excusing their bad behaviour as stupidity.

Men can't cook a meal, care for a child or wash clothes because they're so stupid... so let's just let them get back to less important things like politics and running the world. Mtchew.

So appalling women could general like this!! If you mean boys.., but real men can do all of that.. Unless your dad can't!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by nairaman66(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

How would you define an intelligent woman?

Differently to the way others would. Maybe just accept that every person is different and your life will get easier. Stereotyping makes no one happy. Try to be a good nonjudgemental person and good things will flow your way.

But your concession about men that they can't cook nor care for a child speaks otherwise!! Saying that goes a long way in stereotyping and concluding that all men can't do the above!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by AngelAhnie(f): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
bye. Don't chat in church.
see your mouth cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by ummeey: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:
Fish are actually very smart and can recognise human faces. They have great memories and emotional intelligence.

Why don't you learn to deal with rejection instead of blaming women for your emotional pain?
God bless you my sister
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Tenkobos(m): 1:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
see your mouth cheesy
kissable huh?

grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by AngelAhnie(f): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
kissable huh?

grin
No joor, e be like a preacher own kiss
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
I see so many comments here and understand why COMPREHENSION is not easy at all.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by BoboFashion(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
God created fish too.

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
nairaman66:

I doubt if the guy is broke!! But girls are broke that's why you see them running after rich guys like someone running a 100 meter race in the Olympics!!

I hate it when a girl calls a guy broke!! Most girls can't afford common tissue paper on their own. Why call a guy broke because he cannot buy you an expensive phone that your father can't even afford?

The only girls that are left out are the ones who can totally take care of themselves without opening their labia! Better apologize to the dude alright?

See dis 1 oooò...Apology my ynas''h.

I pay my Bills my friend ,though am still job hunting but am also an Entrepreneur ...

How much can a dude give me

He should Apologize to US" for saying we have fish brain

Kisses ....'No beef o'
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Teespice(f): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
Love Machine:
What the op is trying to say is that,you ignore the guy who likes you but without a car and fall cheap for a dude with a posh car.After he has jilted you you will now be generalising all guys as being, the same,bad

oh well

you ignore the girl who really likes you for the one with a pretty face, fine packaging and a suitable arm candy Nd a trophy to show off to your friends.

when she dumps you, you lump all of them and say all women are the same.

how does that sound? don't accuse us of the offence most of you are guilty of.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Tenkobos(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
No joor, e be like a preacher own kiss
Hahahaha. Are you saying that I am a potential John The Baptist?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by AngelAhnie(f): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
Hahahaha. Are you saying that I am a potential John The Baptist?
Yes grin not kissable cool
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by nairaman66(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sempumping:

See dis 1 oooò...Apology my ynas''h.

I pay my Bills my friend ,though am still job hunting but am also an Entrepreneur ...

How much can a dude give me

He should Apologize to US" for saying we have fish brain

Kisses ....'No beef o'

No problem oo! I catch your kisses.. Dem sweet die! But I'd like to give you a French one.. How you see am?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Tenkobos(m): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Yes grin not kissable cool
crycrycrycry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by AngelAhnie(f): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
crycrycrycry
what dear? Your lips are kissable kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Tenkobos(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
what dear? Your lips are kissable kiss kiss
consolation comment and bribery kiss.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by AngelAhnie(f): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
consolation comment and bribery kiss.
If you no like my kiss kindly give it back to me grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Tenkobos(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
If you no like my kiss kindly give it back to me grin
nah! Keeping it to show my friends when they come back. They gotta see and hear what I enjoyed while they are away.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Diamondqueen(f): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bros why u dey vex na?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by torqque7(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Lol! You meanie cheesy
Dolphins are actually one of the most intelligent creatures on earth, so I guess it depends on what kinda fish. On the other hand, some men have proven themselves to be the dumbest creatures on earth, so maybe girls are actually growing membranes......get it? grin

Lol..dumbest creatures? yet the have their way with women everyday and have tons of fun doing so?nahhh don't think dumbest creatures on earth are the words to use hun grin grin

Anyway O.P join the wining team #teambadguys grin ;Dand watch how the females will profess their undying love for you even without you asking,you'll enjoy it just try it..as you can see from the responses of the females here,they don't care about nice guys and are not even ready to listen to your advice and warnings so do the needful.. wink wink.. don't worry you don't have to be the son of Bill Gates to get them..just package small and don't think ANY woman is out of your league.Confidence is the key mate..until they are ready to learn,there will always be bad guys like me,that will make them appreciate the good guys like you.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by torqque7(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Tenkobos:
nah! Keeping it to show my friends when they come back. They gotta see and hear what I enjoyed while they are away.

Nice sigi Bro. .ma nigga wink
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by kayclub1: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
Enjoy Huge Cash, Laptops, Trips Overseas, Lifetime Investments, Scholarships and so On by Just referring People to Join and Be Successful.. its Easy, Safe and Simple.. WhatsApp +2348143214953 for Details/Info..
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by dannyben5: 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
Smellymouth:
Girls have better brains than most males, they are more intelligent than most males.

Getting cheated by the gullible does not mean they do not have brains, they are innocent and emotionally reacted by the spur of the moment.
ma niccah true talk u nailed it...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
Poo
Sempumping:

please accept dis kiss """muuuuuuuuuah" .no homo'
Op you are the problem not the women with fish brain
make money so that we can also follow you with our fish brain ..
Broke as*
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
torqque7:
Lol..dumbest creatures? yet the have their way with women everyday and have tons of fun doing so?until they are ready to learn,there will always be bad guys like me,that will make them appreciate the good guys like you.
Its not about intelligence, its about emotions. Ladies are highly emotional beings, and words get to us. I think y'all sometimes forget that ladies also have urges. Many guys have a soft spot for curvy, heavily endowed, fair skinned ladies, same way many ladies are thrilled by the excitement of being with 'bad boys'. You talk about falling for the same trick, but you see, those 'bad boys' deceive ladies into believing that they have genuine feelings for them (the non-aristos at least). So they're left with the option of either believing no guy will ever care for them, or hoping the next guy will be different. You know you're a good guy at heart, but ladies aren't mind readers. Its not as if all SU-looking average guys are angels anyway. I'm pretty sure if a sexy, shapely girl breaks your heart, you won't deliberately go and look for a sasquatch, because they're more likely to be good girls. The heart wants what the heart wants.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by EOOJ(m): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

Oh, but it's ok to generalise women being fish brains?

Grow up.
even wit the most ur still complaining....hmmmmm smh
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Lordkratus(m): 12:51am On Jul 18, 2016
Fabulocity po st=47623211:
*yawns* Not necessarily the ones I know. The ones I encounter every other day Stinky shiits!
too bad
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2016
nairaman66:

No problem oo! I catch your kisses.. Dem sweet die! But I'd like to give you a French one.. How you see am?

E go make sense ......I don brush my mouth keep....let me know when you are ready
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by nairaman66(m): 10:22am On Jul 18, 2016
Sempumping:

E go make sense ......I don brush my mouth keep....let me know when you are ready

Sent you a PM, you never responded! How's the French thing going to work out??
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by sammyclassics(m): 10:35am On Jul 18, 2016
Sempumping:

Can I intrude and let us break the Guinness book of record for longest kiss?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies:: You Aiint A Woman If You Havent Had Sex!!!! / Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? / Are You Tired Of Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.