Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? (5878 Views)

15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / Some Ladies Have Fish Brain / Why Do Girls Have Fish Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by torqque7(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Its not about intelligence, its about emotions. Ladies are highly emotional beings, and words get to us. I think y'all sometimes forget that ladies also have urges. Many guys have a soft spot for curvy, heavily endowed, fair skinned ladies, same way many ladies are thrilled by the excitement of being with 'bad boys'. You talk about falling for the same trick, but you see, those 'bad boys' deceive ladies into believing that they have genuine feelings for them (the non-aristos at least). So they're left with the option of either believing no guy will ever care for them, or hoping the next guy will be different. You know you're a good guy at heart, but ladies aren't mind readers. Its not as if all SU-looking average guys are angels anyway. I'm pretty sure if a sexy, shapely girl breaks your heart, you won't deliberately go and look for a sasquatch, because they're more likely to be good girls. The heart wants what the heart wants.

Lol..I get your point tho,but sha you guys should learn to appreciate good guys when they come ur way..

Someone once told me she cheated on her guy because he was such a nice and boring guy,she got bored cos the guy was so predictable and she needed to feel alive and thrilled,that's why she cheated with a bad boy who isn't after love but punny..smh.. Alot also depends on age and maturity on the female part, its usually young girls who are not ready to settle down that enjoy bad boys all the way. But a mature experienced woman would just want someone who will love her peacefully..sha maybe a good guy should have a lil bit of bad in him to balance things up right?

Ehnn so you, are you looking for a good guy or a bad boy? grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by foolinlove(f): 10:33am On Jul 19, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
Yeah, each cetacean has its own unique whistle that distinguishes it from others, hence their heightened sense of self-awareness. My point is not that they aren't highly intelligent, its that they're not more intelligent than us. They are typically large, and their organs are often proportional to their sizes, but a large brain doesn't make for a complex/advanced brain. The fact that certain parts of their brains are configured differently doesn't mean they're superior, it just means their brains function differently. Greed is actually an animalistic trait, as seen when food is scarce and some animals leave others to starve to death. Its an extremely selfish concept called survival of the fittest, and its the rule of the jungle

Those "unique whistles" are language. With words and patterns that can be easily recognised.

Correct, brain size does not indicate intelligence.

But the sizes of relative areas of the brain, such as those used for speech, emotion etc. are important.

If you think humans are the smartest animals on earth, then I will leave you to that opinion.

But I think it is a shame that your arrogant attitude about human intelligence can close your mind so firmly to the wonders of this earth, and the magnificence of the wonderful creatures we share the planet with.

We can learn a lot from other animals - particularly those which show such altruism and sympathy to other species like cetaceans do.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by foolinlove(f): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2016
nairaman66:

So appalling women could general like this!! If you mean boys.., but real men can do all of that.. Unless your dad can't!

I was being sarcastic. Men and women are capable of most things. We need to stop saying "men are stupid" as an excuse for their bad behaviour.

If men can run the world then they are capable of washing clothes, that was my point.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by nairaman66(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
foolinlove:

I was being sarcastic. Men and women are capable of most things. We need to stop saying "men are stupid" as an excuse for their bad behaviour.

If men can run the world then they are capable of washing clothes, that was my point.

Didn't see the bigger picture!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures! Ashawo Ladies Too Want To Enter Church / I'm Crushing On This Girl / Ladies Pls Can We Discuss??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.