Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? (5895 Views)

15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / Some Ladies Have Fish Brain / Why Do Girls Have Fish Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by 2dice01: 7:31am On Jul 17, 2016
if money should grow on trees everyone will date a monkey
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by AngelAhnie(f): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2016
Dog bbrain angry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by acenazt: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
There plenty "decent " women in a club. ...❤ I'm there! grin
You males should stop being Hot toads
and date women based on their attitude and not their a**
my guy told me this. We only get what we look for
We will get love wen we date those who love us.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Tenkobos(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Dog bbrain angry
goan baff make we go church.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Marlvin(m): 7:39am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

It's not *my* theory. It's the theory of well respected animal researchers. Google is your friend, go do some reading :-)

Kudos.
I think the cliche 'fishbrain' should be used as a compliment .
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by foolinlove(f): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2016
Marlvin:

Kudos.
I think the cliche 'fishbrain' should be used as a compliment .

Agreed. Proudly a fish brain smiley
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by 1miccza: 7:45am On Jul 17, 2016
repogirl:
Lamemtations of the OP. grin

Says who tongue tongue undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Marlvin(m): 7:47am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

Agreed. Proudly a fish brain smiley

hahaha, how hilarious!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 17, 2016
acenazt:
my guy told me this. We only get what we look for
We will get love wen we date those who love us.
Yer guy is half way there!
........❤
We only get what we look for
We will get love wen we date those who love us
And she who loves you might not be shaped like the cocola bottle . wink
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by 1miccza: 7:47am On Jul 17, 2016
Bros you dey vex?? grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

Dolphins aren't fish, they're mammals - cetaceans. And ceteceans are more intelligent than humans.
Men aren't stupid, they're capable of lots. We need to stop excusing their bad behaviour as stupidity.
Men can't cook a meal, care for a child or wash clothes because they're so stupid... so let's just let them get back to less important things like politics and running the world. Mtchew.
True scientifically speaking, but commonly, most people lump dolphins, whales and many other aquatic mammals that look particularly 'fishy' as fish. I guess people draw the line at manatees, seals and the likes. Same way people are shocked when you tell them bats are basically rats (rodents) that can fly. Cetaceans are not more intelligent than humans. The criteria used to determine intelligence in humans is not the same for other animals. The dumbest human (as long as they're not brain dead) is still more intelligent than the most intelligent non-human (I'm avoiding using the term animal, because we're basically all animals)
Men aren't stupid, neither are women. There are stupid people in both genders, but neither gender should be defined by stereotypes. There are families where the dad plays the role of father and mother, while the useless mother abandons them for myriad reasons

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by jamalnation(m): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2016
Sempumping:

please accept dis kiss """muuuuuuuuuah" .no homo'
Op you are the problem not the women with fish brain
make money so that we can also follow you with our fish brain ..
Broke as*
lez alert
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by foolinlove(f): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2016
AsmauDanjuma:
True scientifically speaking, but commonly, most people lump dolphins, whales and many other aquatic mammals that look particularly 'fishy' as fish. I guess people draw the line at manatees, seals and the likes. Same way people are shocked when you tell them bats are basically rats (rodents) that can fly. Ceteceans are not more intelligent than humans. The criteria used to determine intelligence in humans is not the same for other animals. The dumbest human (as long as they're not brain dead) is still more intelligent than the most intelligent non-human (I'm avoiding using the term animal, because we're basically all animals)
Men aren't stupid, neither are women. There are stupid people in both genders, but neither gender should be defined by stereotypes. There are families where the dad plays the role of father and mother, while the useless mother abandons them for myriad reasons

There is plenty of research to suggest cetaceans are more intellectually evolved than humans - judging by brain development, use of language, use of tools, facial and species recognition, altruism, etc.

I think it's unfair to judge a species intelligence using tests developed by humans anyway. Humans aren't that smart. Otherwise we'd be able live on this earth without violently impacting everything within arms reach.

Humans are more like a virulent strain of bacteria. Destroying everything and then having no place to live.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Laveda(f): 7:57am On Jul 17, 2016
qhutetomsel:
Stop going to the club expecting to see decent girls angry angry

That's not too much to do huh?

Not going to the club doesn't guarantee she's a good girl, sometimes its lack of opportunity grin

Trust me, you can't imagine the shii they do behind closed doors.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by jamalnation(m): 7:58am On Jul 17, 2016
E dey pain dem fish brain OP carry on
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 17, 2016
Fabulocity:
*yawn*
Same boring shît everyday!!!
Op why do most Nigerian Guys have body odour?
ask ur daddy..hes nigetian yh?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 17, 2016
Smellymouth:
Girls have better brains than most males, they are more intelligent than most males.

Getting cheated by the gullible does not mean they do not have brains, they are innocent and emotionally reacted by the spur of the moment.

i pity u..dem go so chop u. sissy nigga[email]
Smellymouth:
Girls have better brains than most males, they are more intelligent than most males.

Getting cheated by the gullible does not mean they do not have brains, they are innocent and emotionally reacted by the spur of the moment.

i pity u..dem go so chop u. sissy nigga[/email]
Smellymouth:

i pity u..dem go so chop u. sissy nigga
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by foolinlove(f): 8:08am On Jul 17, 2016
ayotrey:

all u girls na confirm oloshos o..some go dey form good girl for church wen una be real olosho!! no worry money dey come..i'll cum on all ur faces and post vids on youtube. whoress

Rape threats. Reported.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2016
I don't wanna insult u but it's ur future wife that has fish brain I don't know the type of joy some guys here derive in insulting ladies
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

Because humans hunt fish using deception.

If men do the same to women, it is not women's fault.

How about have some understanding toward women instead of blaming them for every ill that befalls them?

Men get hurt by rejection and say "I'm a nice guy", not realising that most men use deception and lies to hurt women. Are you reallya nice guy? Doesn't sound like it if you blame women for your own failures.

Show true respect and maybe you can find someone who respects you in return.

The only thing I read in op's post is "women won't date me waaaaaaah!"

mmm..truth is i dont know if they will or wont i havent bothered to ask cuz i dont even respect yall donkeys enough to approach yall. maybe if i see one of ur creature with sense then i'd approach and give u feedback about her reaction ok? chao
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

Rape threats. Reported.
Lmao..when u have sexx with an olosho how is that rape?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by foolinlove(f): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2016
ayotrey:

mmm..truth is i dont know if they will or wont i havent bothered to ask cuz i dont even respect yall donkeys enough to approach yall. maybe if i see one of ur creature with sense then i'd approach and give u feedback about her reaction ok? chao

How can you determine sense if you won't even have a conversation. Maybe you're unsuccessful because you're too judgemental.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 17, 2016
guy..chill..girls just want a guy they can change...let dem keep on dreaming...its nt abt dia brain..its hw dey wia created..thank God 4dt shaaa...at least more fun and games for we nigz
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by foolinlove(f): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2016
ayotrey:

Lmao..when u have sexx with an olosho how is that rape?

You said you'd cum on that girls face and post it on the internet.

That is a rape threat.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Smellymouth: 8:18am On Jul 17, 2016
ayotrey:

i pity u..dem go so chop u. sissy nigga[email]

i pity u..dem go so chop u. sissy nigga[/email]

i pity u..dem go so chop u. sissy nigga

Van Damme aka Bruce Lee, I hail you oo grin cheesy

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 17, 2016
Difference is, he's not a Nigerian "guy"
So you're best fit to answer my question.
ayotrey:

ask ur daddy..hes nigetian yh?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2016
i dont enjoy insulting yall , im no sadist all im saying is stop allowing fantasies of delusions control ur every decision, sometimes let logic guide u. i have seen a few intelligent girls ok, and i respect them alot. its just there is only like 1 smart girl in every 15 of them gathered together..and i pity them cuz yall ruining ur lives for temporal pleasures...
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by foolinlove(f): 8:22am On Jul 17, 2016
ayotrey:
i dont enjoy insulting yall , im no sadist all im saying is stop allowing fantasies of delusions control ur every decision, sometimes let logic guide u. i have seen a few intelligent girls ok, and i respect them alot. its just there is only like 1 smart girl in every 15 of them gathered together..and i pity them cuz yall ruining ur lives for temporal pleasures...

You can say the same for men. There is only one intelligent man per 15 men.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2016
foolinlove:

How can you determine sense if you won't even have a conversation. Maybe you're unsuccessful because you're too judgemental.

aunty i have 6 sisters ok, used to have loads of female friends ok, but im a free spirited guy and i so much detest the biological nature of ladies. all the shallowness and pretence made me push yall away from me
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2016
paschal1995:
guy..chill..girls just want a guy they can change...let dem keep on dreaming...its nt abt dia brain..its hw dey wia created..thank God 4dt shaaa...at least more fun and games for we nigz

naso bro but wen u wan settle down u no go talk like dis, e go come pain u say dem be dis way
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have Fish Brains? by foolinlove(f): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2016
ayotrey:

aunty i have 6 sisters ok, used to have loads of female friends ok, but im a free spirited guy and i so much detest the biological nature of ladies. all the shallowness and pretence made me push yall away from me

Look to yourself before blaming others and making generalisations.

You generalise about women, but seem not to enjoy any generalisation made about men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Now Pay £147 To Allow A Stranger Rub Their Vaginas (photo) / Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} / Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.