Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy (4963 Views)

5 Disadvantages Of Dating A Rich Guy / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by mizzbouqui(f): 9:02am On Jul 18, 2016
Chepy1:

I think I did. Did you get my mine too
NOPE
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by 4Qbitch: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2016
mizzochocinco:
LIFE WILL BE EASIER

You do not have to look and ask for T-fare because if he leaves close by he can come and pick you up to go on dates. No dangerous okada rides or seating next to smelly people on a bus.

THERE IS MORE TO DO

With a well to do guy you get to go on different dates. Not just eatries, he can take you out of town to holiday resorts or you go out to comedy shows and concerts.

YOU WILL KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING YOURSELF INTO

They say a man's loyalty is tested when he has money. When you date a broke guy usually he will be loyal to you because he knows that not many beautiful women are ready to be with him. You will always been uncertain if that lotalty will still be there when he finally finds money, if he does at all.
When he is already rich at least you will know his true colours right from the beginning.

YOU STAY BEAUTIFUL

Let us not fool ourselves there is no woman who has been able to turn heads looking like a village girl with a 5months old hairstyle? You need decent looking clothes, stunning hairstyles and quality make-up to always look amazing. Post your pictures looking like you just came back from fetching water in your village and a picture of you looking like Beyonce on stage and see which one guys will respond to, even the brokes ones.

YOU LOOK FORWARD TO A LOT

Would you want to put on N80,000 weave, designer clothes and make-up to go eat indomie and eggs at a face me i slap you apartment? Obviously not! You get to dress up for different ocassions, from holidays to fancy weddings to VIP seats at events.
You get to be showered with gifts. I know the broke guys will call you a prostitute and what what, but was his yeye ex-girlfriend not spreading her legs for free? How is that more dignified?

THE SEX IS MUCH MORE FUN

Where do you think you will enjoy the sex more? On a matress on the ground in a hot room with no AC and his sweat all over you or a double matress bed facing the beach outside with the room smellling like lavender?
Forget all those who scream non-virgins are cheap, when her husband starts cheating with experienced women barely 6months into the marriage (which is usually the case) that is when reality will hit them.

Certified h.o.e is what you are.

I've read thro most of ur older posts. No sense at all, just some gold-digging d!ck loving sick gurl trying to sound sane online
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by skywalker240(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2016
NORTH,EAST,WEST,SOUTH...NO WHERE TO LOOK AGAIN,...GOlDdiggers everywhere
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I hate when a guy will tell me "you were nothing when I met you", we had rather be rich together, he might be richer than me o no probs
But today ladies dont follow the poor or help the rich to get rich all they know is how to spend and elope when they suck the guy dry, is better for both sides to compliment eachother that is the real deal.
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by mizzbouqui(f): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
abbeyboy2o15:
But today ladies dont follow the poor or help the rich to get rich all they know is how to spend and elope when they suck the guy dry, is better for both sides to compliment eachother that is the real deal.
Not all ladies but some ladies, why will I just be thinking of how to suck a guy dry undecided is that a career? Well I can't deny the fact that I was once dependent back then I was still young but refused to grow
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by MmmS(f): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
Men deserve a loyal wife but women should not expect the same in return?
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by MmmS(f): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
God help us all
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by MmmS(f): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Oua

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by abbeyboy2o15(m): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Not all ladies but some ladies, why will I just be thinking of how to suck a guy dry undecided is that a career? Well I can't deny the fact that I was once dependent back then I was still young but refused to grow
Seems you have grown known dont follow the way of those that suck guys dry compliment the guy and the joy would elongate for ever.
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Well I guess the good life , not sure anyone wants to suffer. To each their own who are we to judge ?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by druxy(m): 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by druxy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
ha go cun hustle finish and get doh...one yeye bitch will expect me to be faithful...Her father!! she fi stay if money no dey?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
Any woman can get rich on her own if she puts her mind and she's smart and hardworking , so being easily tripped by wealth is a turn off for most men, but hey what do I know ? Don't take my word for it
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by MmmS(f): 4:58am On Jul 19, 2016
Haba!
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Trini45: 5:20am On Jul 19, 2016
mizzochocinco:
LIFE WILL BE EASIER

You do not have to look and ask for T-fare because if he leaves close by he can come and pick you up to go on dates. No dangerous okada rides or seating next to smelly people on a bus.

THERE IS MORE TO DO

With a well to do guy you get to go on different dates. Not just eatries, he can take you out of town to holiday resorts or you go out to comedy shows and concerts.

YOU WILL KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING YOURSELF INTO

They say a man's loyalty is tested when he has money. When you date a broke guy usually he will be loyal to you because he knows that not many beautiful women are ready to be with him. You will always been uncertain if that lotalty will still be there when he finally finds money, if he does at all.
When he is already rich at least you will know his true colours right from the beginning.

YOU STAY BEAUTIFUL

Let us not fool ourselves there is no woman who has been able to turn heads looking like a village girl with a 5months old hairstyle? You need decent looking clothes, stunning hairstyles and quality make-up to always look amazing. Post your pictures looking like you just came back from fetching water in your village and a picture of you looking like Beyonce on stage and see which one guys will respond to, even the brokes ones.

YOU LOOK FORWARD TO A LOT

Would you want to put on N80,000 weave, designer clothes and make-up to go eat indomie and eggs at a face me i slap you apartment? Obviously not! You get to dress up for different ocassions, from holidays to fancy weddings to VIP seats at events.
You get to be showered with gifts. I know the broke guys will call you a prostitute and what what, but was his yeye ex-girlfriend not spreading her legs for free? How is that more dignified?

THE SEX IS MUCH MORE FUN

Where do you think you will enjoy the sex more? On a matress on the ground in a hot room with no AC and his sweat all over you or a double matress bed facing the beach outside with the room smellling like lavender?
Forget all those who scream non-virgins are cheap, when her husband starts cheating with experienced women barely 6months into the marriage (which is usually the case) that is when reality will hit them.
are you under a spell?
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 19, 2016
MmmS:
if its a turn off for men, why do they keep working hard to become rich one day? So that they can be turned off by women?

i don't think you understood what i wrote
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by masseratti: 7:00am On Jul 19, 2016
MmmS:
Thank you for clarifying the nature of a typical Nigerian men, so do not complain when your wives keep making you father another man's child, because you do not deserve loyalty clearly
loyalty? when you starve a man because of money all to just open leg for another cos Of money, you should just stay with the one that gives you money, shikena, there is DNA test now and its cheap, you bring a bastard home, you are on your own, technology has made it easier.
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by masseratti: 7:06am On Jul 19, 2016
MmmS:
if its a turn off for men, why do they keep working hard to become rich one day? So that they can be turned off by women?
you really don't comprehend what he said, anyone can be rich, man, woman,its not a big deal, a fool can be rich so also a wise man, a wicked man can be rich so Alao a good man, a ritualist might be rich so Also a righteous man, so If a girl 's reason for being with a man is simply because he is rich, not minding any other thing, the man will hardly respect her.
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by naijaboiy: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2016
MmmS:
its only a broke guy that would have so much anger and so much to say and nothing in the bank. Kpele o! God may deliver you out of porverty one day, keep praying fervently.
Ok. Next! grin
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2016
LuveU2:
I am blessed glad to have a rich down to earth guy by me. He may not be the most handsome but he is perfect for me.

You always know the true character of a man when he gets wealthy.

Poor men are not the best. Rich men are not the best. Good men are. And when u find one, whether rich or poor, u'll cherish him forever.
mchew
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2016
MmmS:
its only a broke guy that would have so much anger and so much to say and nothing in the bank. Kpele o! God may deliver you out of porverty one day, keep praying fervently.
Correct!
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by mizzochocinco: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
masseratti:
why cant you be a rich girl? are you that lazy? or money hates you?
money loves me a lot
Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by Obinoscopy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Well, it is okay to marry a rich guy but make sure he loves and adores you o. If not, you're in for a doomed marriage. And if he finds out that you're into him just because of the money, then be ready to endure his extramarital affairs. Afterall, you married his money, not him grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Date An Already Rich Guy by vivianbelema(f): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
LuveU2:
I am blessed glad to have a rich down to earth guy by me. He may not be the most handsome but he is perfect for me.

You always know the true character of a man when he gets wealthy.

Poor men are not the best. Rich men are not the best. Good men are. And when u find one, whether rich or poor, u'll cherish him forever.
Well said.
Love you scatter

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Bestie... How Do I Tell Her? / Nurse Sex In Room 666 - Latest Nollywood Romance Movies 2018 18+ / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.