Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? (2383 Views)

Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
tongue
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by agitator: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
perfect time wink wink wink
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by MzPecs(f): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
To get involved in marriage,
you need to be financially, emotionally, spiritually and morally ready for it..

Now, it's not about the age. I've seen guys get married at the age of 25.

You don't get married because you envy your friends who are married.
I mean, who does that? undecided undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
It's too early
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by halfricanadian(f): 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
I will need a much more matured guy in his late 20's or early 30's

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by TRAY2(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
Op when u are ready, you will know, nobody will tell you...

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by obiorathesubtle: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
grin Mid-twenties? Na your football age be that?

Gerarahia man.. If that's you on your profile.. Go find lagos bus conductor you go lie to..
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Gerarahia man.. If that's you on your profile.. Go find lagos bus conductor you go lie to..
Lmao. I'm in my mid twenties ni, no be any football age
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Dotwillis1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
marriage aint BRT bus...so why rush into it undecided
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by shamsuRana(m): 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
Chepy1:
Some advice needed here :
Am in my mid twenties and have always envied married couples for quite some time, I want to settle down and raise a family but people keep telling me i'm rushing things up, that am too young for that at my age, am not matured enough for that and I still have plenty of time left blah blah blah...I attended a friends traditional marriage some days back and i envied him. And am asking everyone on here especially the guys, do you think its too early to married in your mid twenties, are there consequences in doing that ?

I got married at 28..bros no regrets.we even doing better up and till now.
The day you cease to be a slave,is the day you stop entertaining craps from all and sundry on how to govern your life.
of course without enemies there cannot be eminence,but as long as you and your fiancee have a good understanding of each other,and have GOD and parental backing,to hell to everyone who is against it.
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by halfricanadian(f): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
shamsuRana:

Awwwwwwww happy for u smiley smiley
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by ButterFrost212(f): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
If you think you're ready then you're most probably ready. I do t think anyone can tell you when you're ready to settle down, so if you've found that girl and you're financially stable, boy settle down already, the earlier the better.
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by shamsuRana(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwwwwwww happy for u smiley smiley

I appreciate. smiley
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
[size=15pt] just go ahead and get married... Whatever happens afterward do let us know thank you! kiss [/size]

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
shamsuRana:

The day you cease to be a slave,is the day you stop entertaining craps from all and sundry on how to govern your life.
of course without enemies there cannot be eminence,but as long as you and your fiancee have a good understanding of each other,and have GOD and parental backing,to hell to everyone who is against it.
Thanks a lot bro
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Richy4(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
The whole idea of Marriage is that you have found someone you are comfortable with, who can make u happy, whom u can rush home to immediately after work because u cannot wait for the day to end just to be with her,whom u can tolerate...
If you have found her, excellent....Now the second verse is,

Since u know as a man, U have to make your loved one happy by providing shelter, food, health care etc.as the head of the home can u do that?....

Just in case the kids starts rolling out, can you provide for them..Food, shelter, Cloths and basic Education without looking for fund from the next door neighbor?

If you can do all this, then you are good to go... even if you are 20.....

I saw my colleague with his 20 year old son, i felt like this is really cool..the guy in question is 41..they just look like friends instead of father and son..The man said he has banned him from wearing his cloths....because according to him anything he wanna put on a particular shirt, the boy has already worn it and left it in the laundary basket...I guess it is really cool growing with your kids.....

OP if u wanna start in mid 20s it is not early either is it late....It depends on how buoyant u are

3 Likes

Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by bitchcrafts: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
I got married 24 myself so...

Well, maybe you should listen to your parents , they already said you're not matured enough . And reading your post alone , I don't feel otherwise.
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by MzPecs(f): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Rushed out to check his dp buh the guy has changed it already! grin grin
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
Richy4:
The whole idea of Marriage is that you have found someone you are comfortable with, who can make u happy, whom u can rush home to immediately after work because u cannot wait for the day to end just to be with her,whom u can tolerate...
If you have found her, excellent....Now the second verse is,

Since u know as a man, U have to make your loved one happy by providing shelter, food, health care etc.as the head of the home can u do that?....

Just in case the kids starts rolling out, can you provide for them..Food, shelter, Cloths and basic Education without looking for fund from the next door neighbor?

If you can do all this, then you are good to go... even if you are 20.....

I saw my colleague with his 20 year old son, i felt like this is really cool..the guy in question is 41..they just look like friends instead of father and son..The man said he has banned him from wearing his cloths....because according to him anything he wanna put on a particular shirt, the boy has already worn it and left it in the laundary basket...I guess it is really cool growing with your kids.....

OP if u wanna start in mid 20s it is not early either is it late....It depends on how buoyant u are
Thanks
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by confistified(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nope
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by obiorathesubtle: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:

Rushed out to check his dp buh the guy has changed it already! grin grin
grin He looks like fatai rolling dollar... He dy come here come lie for us.. No mind the op jaweee...

I for save the pic sef grin
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by obiorathesubtle: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
bitchcrafts:
I got married 24 myself so...

Well, maybe you should listen to your parents , they already said you're not matured enough . And reading your post alone , I don't feel otherwise.
grin Now I'm scared of you..
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin He looks like fatai rolling dollar... He dy come here come lie for us.. No mind the op jaweee...

I'll put it back if you want
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by MzPecs(f): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Chai! Fatai Rolling dollars grin grin grin grin

Obi, ya wicked! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by bitchcrafts: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin Now I'm scared of you..
Don't my brother. I could also lull 20babies to sleep in 10 mins smiley
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by obiorathesubtle: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Don't my brother. I could also lull 20babies to sleep in 10 mins smiley
Yes.. With toxic sleeping gasgrin

You were saying??
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:

Comments reserved
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by obiorathesubtle: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Chepy1:
I'll put it back if you want
cheesy

Put it here..

Cc: Mzpecs
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

Put it here..

Cc: Mzpecs
Girls like you end up fücking my dogs.
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:

In timaya's voice *I look like fatai rolling dollar, I concur*. But your entire family including your boyfriend can't buy the rims of my car.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by obiorathesubtle: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Chepy1:

Girls like you end up fücking my dogs.
grin Men like you end up dying like hungry dogs..
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by bitchcrafts: 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Yes.. With toxic sleeping gasgrin

You were saying??
Haha! Really? ... How do u do that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Planning On Proposing To My Boyfriend. / Man Exposes A Lady Who Sells Pictures Of Her Body Parts On Facebook / Name three things you wanted as a child but never got.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.