Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? (2391 Views)

Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin Men like you end up dying like hungry dogs..
Am sure you're one of those poverty looking girls.
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by obiorathesubtle: 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Chepy1:

grin you don't say? How sure are you? cheesy

Listen dumbledore with a bad case of halitosis

Go lout somewhere else, pull out your dick in your gath and make drawings on them.. Do sth else that'll satisfy your mental can of worms.. Don't mention me again..
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by HDee(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Chepy1:
Some advice needed here :
Am in my mid twenties and have always envied married couples for quite some time, I want to settle down and raise a family but people keep telling me i'm rushing things up, that am too young for that at my age, am not matured enough for that and I still have plenty of time left blah blah blah...I attended a friends traditional marriage some days back and i envied him. And am asking everyone on here especially the guys, do you think its too early to married in your mid twenties, are there consequences in doing that ?
Ma nigga... Damn right you're ready.. I mean why the Fuck_ not?? So dey want you to be misbehaving all around abi?? Our society of today sha... They will always endorse bad stuffs.. And vehemently criticize the good ones...
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by bitchcrafts: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Go lout somewhere else, pull out your dick in your gath and make drawings on them.. Do sth else that'll satisfy your mental can of worms.. Don't mention me again..
WoW! But it is not worth it ... it is just an eaglet learning to flap.
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Its easy to identify stupid girls suffering from poverty mentality by the way they talk, you take pleasure in talking trash, the luck you have is that all these is going online, if it were in reality I'll give you to my dogs, get you fücked by them and trow you into a trash can and send you back to your dad's house.....If you have nothing to offer in public hide yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by obiorathesubtle: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
bitchcrafts:
WoW! But it is not worth it ... it is just an eaglet learning to flap.
undecided Obviously an overly dumb eaglet in the wrong direction..
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin Mid-twenties? Na your football age be that?

Gerarahia man.. If that's you on your profile.. Go find lagos bus conductor you go lie to..

DP CHECKED shocked shocked
If that guy is in his mid twenties, then I'm 10 years old cheesy grin
cc BiafraBushBoy undecided
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by bitchcrafts: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy My Nigga don vex oh grin
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Pathetic jobless asshole, hiding under the wings of others.
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
You made your first stupid comment, I took it as joke, laughed over it.
You're making another stupid comment and expecting to get away with it, hell no....
I really pity the guy who takes you as a girlfriend
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
ruggedised:

DP CHECKED shocked shocked If that guy is in his mid twenties, then I'm 10 years old cheesy grin cc BiafraBushBoy undecided
Wah happn??...
Who you be??... so many strange nicks...
lol... Well, I am just 21...
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by obiorathesubtle: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
bitchcrafts:
cheesy My Nigga don vex oh grin
grin naa.. I'm actually ignoring the cretin.. I won't dignify a degenerate.. smiley
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by obiorathesubtle: 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
ruggedised:

DP CHECKED shocked shocked If that guy is in his mid twenties, then I'm 10 years old cheesy grin cc BiafraBushBoy undecided
grin
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by bitchcrafts: 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
Chepy1:

You made your first stupid comment, I took it as joke, laughed over it.
You're making another stupid comment and expecting to get away with it, hell no....
I really pity the guy who takes you as a girlfriend
My mother once told me ; Don't you ever quarrel with pigs, you both get dirty and the pig likes it. I'm an obedient son. So, go in peace pieces.
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin naa.. I'm actually ignoring the cretin.. I won't dignify a degenerate.. smiley
Cretin ...To me, you're just one worthless piss of rag, to other guys you might be their angel. Everyone isn't same, tastes differ with people

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Wah happn??...

Who you be??... so many strange nicks...

lol... Well, I am just 21...

u now a female shocked shocked

My other monicker was sent on exile by mayd on politics section
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by MzPecs(f): 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

Put it here..

Cc: Mz.pecs
Hehehehehehe grin grin
The guy no get liver..
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by ThaPatriot(m): 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:
To get involved in marriage,
you need to be financially, emotionally, spiritually and morally ready for it..

Now, it's not about the age. I've seen guys get married at the age of 25.

You don't get married because you envy your friends who are married.
I mean, who does that? undecided undecided

25 is too old sef, my dad got married at age 21, my mum was 18 then. If u see my mum n my elder sister u'll swear they're sisters. Early marriage comes wif its own merits n demeris there is no such thing as ripe age for marraige.
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:

Hehehehehehe grin grin
The guy no get liver..
Tell me, where your own liver don carry go
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by UyiIredia(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Chepy1:
Some advice needed here :
Am in my mid twenties and have always envied married couples for quite some time, I want to settle down and raise a family but people keep telling me i'm rushing things up, that am too young for that at my age, am not matured enough for that and I still have plenty of time left blah blah blah...I attended a friends traditional marriage some days back and i envied him. And am asking everyone on here especially the guys, do you think its too early to married in your mid twenties, are there consequences in doing that ?

There's nothing wrong with marrying in your mid 20's.
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by MzPecs(f): 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2016
Chepy1:

Girls like you end up fücking my dogs.

Chepy1:

Chepy1:

In timaya's voice *I look like fatai rolling dollar, I concur*. But your entire family including your boyfriend can't buy the rims of my car.

Rants of a 10yrs old kid grin grin
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
MzPecs:

Rants of a 10yrs old kid grin grin
The annoying fact here is that I can't see you one on one. It would have being all whole different story
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by MzPecs(f): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
ThaPatriot:

25 is too old sef, my dad got married at age 21, my mum was 18 then. If u see my mum n my elder sister u'll swear they're sisters. Early marriage comes wif its own merits n demeris there is no such thing as ripe age for marraige.
Wow! I love that..
This generation don't really get married so early like before. Me likey early marriage oh! wink

Hope you'll get married early too or are u married?
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by ThaPatriot(m): 2:18am On Jul 20, 2016
MzPecs:

Wow! I love that..
This generation don't really get married so early like before. Me likey early marriage oh! wink

Hope you'll get married early too or are u married?

Unfortunately the era of my parents is way different from this present era, I would have really loved to marry at this my present age...bet I never hammer na.
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Oluwaseydex(m): 2:26am On Jul 20, 2016
bro its ur decision to make but its advisable not to rush into marriage
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Ak47young(m): 3:26am On Jul 20, 2016
BEST POLITICIAN award vote for NAMADI http://abunuesa.byethost7.com/ thank you
Re: Is It Too Early To Get Married In Your Mid Twenties ? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Chepy1:
tongue
Abeg bros,Congrats in advance..I design beautifully scented soaps for weddings,birthdays etc..Lol..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romantic Pictures You Can Relate To In The Other Room... / What Does It Mean When A Lady Tells A Guy... / I Slept With A Churchy Gal On The Same Bed Nothing Happened,she Labeled Me A Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.