Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says (25377 Views)

They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello / I Ready For All Dem Bad People - Dino Melaye Says As He Steps Out In Camouflage / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by yeyeboi(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2016
Protesting against ur party member because of hatred and selfishness. Apshit Un neva see anything na joke una dey till 2019 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by lomprico(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2016
Come! Una two we don taya for una mata! angry

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Toluwani111: 8:05am On Jul 19, 2016
Ja
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Mimisboygreat: 8:05am On Jul 19, 2016
THIS WOMAN GO REGRET WHY SHE FIND THIS MAN TROUBLE grin SHE DN MEET HER MATCH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 19, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Biko what are they protesting abouh undecided ?
Apologies from Dino for giving remi a deserved response.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Qmerit(m): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2016
crixtex:
How did she get 75million.naira...

do you know what those sinators earn before a month runs out.
75million is a change Dino is aware of that.
what other business did you hear about Dino to ve gotten all the wealth he started displaying since he became a sinator?

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Islie: 8:05am On Jul 19, 2016
these politicians never cared about the masses except themselves......

so, I care less if they decided to kill themselves..

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by gozmok1(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2016
REMI GIVE DINO TOTO DIS QUAGMIRE WILL P OFA
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by moffat(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2016
and Tinubu na lion of bouldilion still she is still looking for police barrack as a body guard i pit naija
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Kayendy(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2016
Make them contınue to they spend looted money maybe there Wıll be more money ın cırculatıon than to be locked up ın theır various bank accounts
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by moffat(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2016
and Tinubu na lion of bouldilion still she is still looking for police barrack as a body guard i pity naija
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Pavarottii(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2016
[size=20pt]Remi Tinubu is a disgrace to our National Assembly and to all Nigerian women.

Good riddance.
[/size]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:07am On Jul 19, 2016
DINO SHOULD TELL US WHY THEY ARE PROTESTING
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2016
Propaganda and counter-propaganda everywhere
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by mixratio(m): 8:07am On Jul 19, 2016
No right thinking person would spend their hard earned money for such things...
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by jaybee3(m): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2016
SamMilla1:
If that is what Mrs Tinubu could only come up with, then it's very good that she now knows Nigerian Politics is larger than that of Lagos where his ugly husband is the emperor.

Please clarify if Senator Remi Tinubu is a he or she
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Bondesniger(m): 8:09am On Jul 19, 2016
thus it really matter how much she spends? will it stop you from who you are?

if Tinubu na DON like una talk why Remi they fear

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Mimisboygreat: 8:09am On Jul 19, 2016
teamsynergy:
Sen (Dino and Remi), could you please spare us dis drama .. this is not what you two were elected to do. what ever happens in the senate, stays in the senate .. Deal with ur shits in d senate.. nonsense
Toluwani111:
Ja
bankyblue:
/
GOD DY WATCH UNA O
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by ossyprince: 8:10am On Jul 19, 2016
apc fighting apc......mobilzing crowd.......we are watching dem in 3d
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by AWONEYAN(m): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2016
IRANU VS ABASHA;

One is a confirmed tout who sees women as a mere instrument for pleasure the other is over spoilt power drunk brat, who tought every one should worship her husband.

One is a noise maker the other is a guilty alarmist

One sees himself as a vocal mouth piece some ''percieved persecuted and oppressed saints" (while in reality they are also, persecutor and oppressor)and the other sees her self a voice for "abused women"(while in reality she is an abuser)

One is a confirmed tout who sees women as a mere instrument for pleasure the other is over spoilt power drunk brat, who tought every one should worship her husband.

abeg make una sort una self out and dont bring us in to this your drama and publicity stunts

One sees himself as a vocal mouth piece some ''percieved persecuted and oppressed saints" (while in reality they are also, persecutor and oppressor)and the other sees her self a voice for "abused women"(while in reality she is an abuser)[/b]IRANU VS ABASHA;

One sees himself as a vocal mouth piece some ''percieved persecuted and oppressed saints" (while in reality they are also, persecutor and oppressor)and the other sees her self a voice for "abused women"(while in reality she is an abuser)
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Toluwani111: 8:14am On Jul 19, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
GOD DY WATCH UNA O
in 8G, right ?
grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Cornerstone001: 8:14am On Jul 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by ochix(m): 8:15am On Jul 19, 2016
H
naijaGhandi:
Melaye if you're less concerned why worry about their protest. Why are you spying on her. Why didn't you tell lagosians that you were coming to Lagos, precisely bourdillon and see if Lagos get craze or not. I think you're a coward. Why don't you focus on beating her up. Make your threats real

Who u be self, go hide ur self for where contain u jooooooooor
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 19, 2016
Unemployment is really taking it's toll on people cos I believe if these so called protesters had a job, they wouldn't be out for this when they ought to be @ work...Tinubu keep taking undue advantage of the poor masses
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by ikdaddy01(m): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2016
@ Dino what were u expecting?
Physical combact, hmmmm
Thats where u got it all wrong.
You have de muscle and de energy and the strenght, while she z got de money and willing to use it to her favour.
If she spends 75m, den spend 100m. Stop wailling
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2016
Faba:
Apologies from Dino for giving remi a deserved response.
.dem never ready
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by WailingWailer00(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2016
Remi's cunt would be so dry from being lashed by an ugly dumbass
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by ALAYORMII: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2016
She should have sued him for sex harassment and invasion of her privacy for him going to bourdillon to harass her
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by SIRJENTLE: 8:19am On Jul 19, 2016
WE CAN NOW SEE THE HEIGHT OF STUPIDITY AND SELFISHNESS EXHIBITED BY SOME PEOPLE.
DINO WAS PURE IN HIS STATEMENT.
THERE ARE SOME OTHER THINGS THEY NEED PROTEST FOR AND NOT ON THIS ISSUE.
DID MEN/WOMEN PROTEST WHEN MRS TINUBU CALLED DINO NAMES?.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by maxzzo1(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2016
I think Dino js made sense ...women were killed in kano and abuja yet no protest from Tinubu as senate chairperson in charge of women...js little threat from Dino 75M as pop up...any woman joining dis greedy protest will doing injustice to those dat were killed,molested,...Truly Tinubus are really greedy js after der self....

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by experimentist: 8:21am On Jul 19, 2016
[size=15pt]I no dey comment for this kain yeye thread *zoomed out*[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki’s Chief Of Staff Resigns, Other Aides May Be Laid off / Fashola Inspects Emergency Repair Of Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Photos) / Defections Fallout: Tough Times For Saraki, Dogara, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.