Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says (25376 Views)

They Plan To Destroy My Houses - Dino Melaye Says, Dares Yahaya Bello / I Ready For All Dem Bad People - Dino Melaye Says As He Steps Out In Camouflage / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Saintremmy8(m): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2016
Had it been dat two of u are singles, i for declare una husband and wife..... Chai
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by djbussy(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2016
Let ur wife face her and not you. You are a man. Tinubu and other men will keep laughing at you. Finally, you all should make this country good for us before leaving that position. GOODLUCK.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by jude33084(m): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2016
SIRJENTLE:
WE CAN NOW SEE THE HEIGHT OF STUPIDITY AND SELFISHNESS EXHIBITED BY SOME PEOPLE.
DINO WAS PURE IN HIS STATEMENT.
THERE ARE SOME OTHER THINGS THEY NEED PROTEST FOR AND NOT ON THIS ISSUE.
DID MEN/WOMEN PROTEST WHEN MRS TINUBU CALLED DINO NAMES?.
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by NwaEsonu: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2016
But i dont knw y some pple don't see any wrong in what Remi did, calling a man who cud be her husband a "thug" n a "dog" is disrespectful n immoral to man. Not every man is cool-headed to take insults of this type from a woman. It all shows she lacks respect for the man, i wonder how she treats those their "political slaves" in d west. Dino too should try to restrain himself frm exchanging words with women. Real men keep calm or walk away whenever women begin to run their mouths. I v nothing to say about the protesters cos they aint worth my time

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by sekundosekundo: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2016
naijaGhandi:
Melaye if you're less concerned why worry about their protest. Why are you spying on her. Why didn't you tell lagosians that you were coming to Lagos, precisely bourdillon and see if Lagos get craze or not. I think you're a coward. Why don't you focus on beating her up. Make your threats real

Before now does he announce to you of his coming to Lagos. You people should call Remi to order.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by jude33084(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2016
maxzzo1:
I think Dino js made sense ...women were killed in kano and abuja yet no protest from Tinubu as senate chairperson in charge of women...js little threat from Dino 75M as pop up...any woman joining dis greedy protest will doing injustice to those dat were killed,molested,...Truly Tinubus are really greedy js after der self....

[size=25pt]VERY CLEAR![/size]
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by bopm: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2016
ReabridCharles:
I refuse to rush into hasty judgement

Melaye can sometimes be a clown but doesn't mean I support Remi if dis is true.

u hv to jump my brother, the reason is this.

was there protest in lagos n ondo for against dino, yes or yes? d ans is yes. do ppl protest for free in naija no or no the ans is no. so plz jump u wont brk leg.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by bopm: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2016
ReabridCharles:
I refuse to rush into hasty judgement

Melaye can sometimes be a clown but doesn't mean I support Remi if dis is true.

was there protest in lagos n ondo for against dino, yes or yes? d ans is yes dey did. do ppl protest for free in naija no or no the ans is no they dnt. so plz jump u wont brk leg.
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by medeay(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2016
words alone not enough as evidence..... Mr. Ronaldhino melay, give us proof

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by tee4all(m): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2016
My dear, they were paid more than daily job...... Nigerian politics is soo... stupid... its not what discussing..
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by krokronyash(f): 9:14am On Jul 19, 2016
Vatsyayana:
A barber does his job in his salon;
A pastor in his church;
A cleric in his mosque;
A mechanic in his worlshop;
A prostitute in a brothel;
A banker in his bank;
A PROTESTER on the streets
And they all get paid for it.
Ask Joe Odumakin...She has sent 5 children to school being on the street protesting!
Some even get it better, they become NPA MD ask Usman Hadiza of BBOG...
Let me tell you if you don't know...
#STREETtiTAKEOVER

grin grin
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by ginggerxy: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2016
Me I still believe say Dino dey wire this woman. Nothing wey person go tell me wey I go gree say he never f**k her b4. Na just this kind thing wey they happen when you don wire one babe for long then when she notice say you no they give am much face again she turns to hungry lion when ever she sees you. It's just like that speaking from experience you knw.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by ephibob: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2016
You are mean cheesy

jaybee3:

Please clarify if Senator Remi Tinubu is a he or she
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by LAFOCUZY: 9:26am On Jul 19, 2016
This should be the private matters of these senators. Let them deal with it.

All on hear say "One called another DOG and thug the other responded in line with the name" not sure who is correct.
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Threecrownz(m): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2016
Montaque:
Plz u guys shud focus on the things that matter in Nigeria. How can people leave their burning house and be pursuing rats?

money is involved bro...whn dae kno dat some hours protest wil fetch dem some cash...in dis economic hardship we find ourselves in dae c it as an alternative...c what poverty has caused...this is d least thing a nigerian in her right senses shud protest on...
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Threecrownz(m): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2016
Montaque:
Plz u guys shud focus on the things that matter in Nigeria. How can people leave their burning house and be pursuing rats?

money is involved bro...whn dae kno dat some hours protest wil fetch dem some cash...in dis economic hardship we find ourselves in dae c it as an alternative...c what poverty has caused...this is d least thing a nigerian in her right senses shud protest on...
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by badostic: 9:31am On Jul 19, 2016
As for me I like the on going drama at lease money is being released to the economy.
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by president3h: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2016
Both remi tinubu and d shameless protesters will be punished by God, where were they when a south west woman was killled last two weeks in abuja for preaching the gospel of God? They were all silent but because remi was unable to control her stinking mouth at the senate and got lashed by DINO,now the south west are out for protest,,,,shame to u all and God won't forgive una !

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by jaydee87(m): 9:46am On Jul 19, 2016
fallout87:

Shut up. He is foolish, but Remi is even more foolish.

Who gives a damn who her husband is? Does that give her the right to act untrained like some bush woman? Is she the only one who has the right to abuse her peers? Attack them? Take their seats? Run mouth like a tout?

She has been acting up for some time now. All of this is just the reaction to her poor behaviors.

Stop being hypocrites!
am sorry but what has her husband got to do with this? no she is not the only one to take ppl seats another female senator did that also even before tinubu. she is not the only one taht attacks ppl oduah did same thing. she is not the only one that abuse ppl many of them abuse each other they even abuse us too with this story now. so bros lets face tje real deal. why would a man say with all authority that he will beat a woman. we should stop all this bullish attitude towards women...
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by jaydee87(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2016
bopm:

was there protest in lagos n ondo for against dino, yes or yes? d ans is yes. do ppl protest for free in naija no or no the ans is no. so plz jump u wont brk leg.
and u sure she sponsored the protest.... bro abeg all na gimmick na political stunt..
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Abukc(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2016
..............So she have such money and we are here in lagos suffering and crying.if the story na true,GOD go rremove her from that sit in abuja.
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by shammah1(m): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2016
What is this "Thiefnibu Da Apollo Eyes" slave saying? Must he inform lagosian before coming to their backyard after they ranted dry threats to him about unleashing their paid touts? undecided I know it's painful to chew your own words but it's a zombies fight & a zombie is always a zombie so wetin concern me?
naijaGhandi:
Melaye if you're less concerned why worry about their protest. Why are you spying on her. Why didn't you tell lagosians that you were coming to Lagos, precisely bourdillon and see if Lagos get craze or not. I think you're a coward. Why don't you focus on beating her up. Make your threats real

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2016
The funny thing about this drama is that they are making Dino more popular and powerful. By this face off with Tinubu the northern CPC block of APC will air their grievances while projecting Dino as the man that faced Tinubu however this turns out
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Abuja2013: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2016
why politicians of the same party fighting one another because of personal interest?
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by mjizzie(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2016
An empty barrel makes the loudest noise
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by Dpharisee: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2016
The AFONJAS are coming to Abuja to protest with N75m spent on their accommodation and transport allowances, I am heading to the National Assembly to get pictures for NLers of the protesters perhaps I can make FP
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by bloomin: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2016
Hopeless leaders! God please forgive us and save our country Nigeria, from chaos, anarchy and doom! IJN
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by seyicrown2008: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2016
Egbon Dino Melaye you don't reason after taking your weed, u just down grade our money like that, useless politian
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by ihatesycophant(m): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2016
ALAYORMII:
She should have sued him for sex harassment and invasion of her privacy for him going to bourdillon to harass her
The issue here is just a make up. She just want to garner sympathy from the public that was why she added "impregnate" to his story. Some of the senators that were there, said he never said such thing. Is bourdillon street a private residence of Tinubu or a public street. If yes, what happen to 'right to movement' of citizen. He never goes to his compound or house but public street.

1 Like

Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by HugoEagles15(m): 10:34am On Jul 19, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Biko what are they protesting abouh undecided ?
I like your signature.
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2016
HugoEagles15:
I like your signature.
.thankia + is that you on ur dp?
Re: Remi Tinubu Splashes N75 Million To Drag Me Down - Senator Dino Melaye Says by royalfamily(m): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2016
naijaGhandi:

With this ur comment I guess u 're reLated to remi n if yes pls come connect me too meself go arrange protest for am. ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Rocks "Crying For Naija" Top To Mourn Benue Victims / Pantami: DSS Disowns Ex-Director, Amachree's Comment / 2Face Mocks FG Over Plans To Spend N53.6bn To Fight Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.