Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

The Devil has the money ( A Novel) - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil has the money ( A Novel) (74487 Views)

The Devil In The Suit / The Devil Wears Okrika / The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Cutehector(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Eniqurl:
So so interesting... Weldne bibijay123

Cc: Cutehector
kiss
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by PeachyP(f): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
Cutehector:
kiss
Hector wink
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Cutehector(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
PeachyP:

Hector wink
u didn't even call me to comman read. Ur not my fwend again
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by johnwizey: 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
I have this feeling mara and allen will be back for revenge
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by PeachyP(f): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
Cutehector:
u didn't even call me to comman read. Ur not my fwend again
Lool, maa binu. Have you read it?
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Cutehector(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
PeachyP:

Lool, maa binu. Have you read it?
still reading

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
PeachyP:
Wow, the story is cool. Thumbs up Bibi cheesy

Thank u
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Cornerstone001: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
Wow Bibi, what an interesting story!
We are looking forward to see more of this wonderful piece.
May God continue to increase your wisdom.
Happy sunday to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
Cornerstone001:
Wow Bibi, what an interesting story!
We are looking forward to see more of this wonderful piece.
May God continue to increase your wisdom.
Happy sunday to you.

Thanks bro.may God bless u too.
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Cornerstone001: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
bibijay123:

Thanks bro.may God bless u too.
Amen.
Have a blessed week and a wonderful new month ahead.
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
Cornerstone001:

Amen.
Have a blessed week and a wonderful new month ahead.

Same to you bro!
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by lumzybo: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
It's like the story is gradually coming to an end unless bibi decides to make 1 of her twists and turns again.

All the same, thanks 4 entertaining us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nice story bibijay smiley cool
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Icemany: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
I dont know what i like most,
Bibis writing style or the speed by which she updates stories or her polite courteous disposition to readers.
But i do know this girl,
You are a gem. The stars are your footstool.

WELLDONE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
Icemany:
I dont know what i like most,
Bibis writing style or the speed by which she updates stories or her polite courteous disposition to readers.
But i do know this girl,
You are a gem. The stars are your footstool.

WELLDONE!

Thank you bro. God bless.
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
mhiz:
Nice story bibijay smiley cool

Thank you babe. Thanks for the many likes and shares on my diary. I love ur diary too grin n every girl wants a cute gown now n then cheesy so its ok .
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
lumzybo:
It's like the story is gradually coming to an end unless bibi decides to make 1 of her twists and turns again.

All the same, thanks 4 entertaining us.

Loool. Yes its gradually coming to an end bro. Thanks for following, i appreciate.
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 01, 2016
Even in prison, I couldn't help sharing the episodes upandan.

Well done Bibi, your imagination is a hundred steps outta this world wink

More ink to your golden pen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by TheSociopath(m): 5:02am On Aug 01, 2016
Happy New Month Blessing. I love you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by toboski1(m): 5:17am On Aug 01, 2016
Happy new month Bibi and my fellow readers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by johnwizey: 6:17am On Aug 01, 2016
Happy New Month to all readers, Bibi and Anugod. More blessings to everyone, may this month brings peace, comfort and more money into our lives.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 7:55am On Aug 01, 2016
skarlett:
Even in prison, I couldn't help sharing the episodes upandan.

Well done Bibi, your imagination is a hundred steps outta this world wink

More ink to your golden pen

Loool. Welcome back babe. Thanks!,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2016
toboski1:
Happy new month Bibi and my fellow readers

Happy new month bro. This is my birth month so am expecting a G_ wagon from everybody grin
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2016
johnwizey:
Happy New Month to all readers, Bibi and Anugod. More blessings to everyone, may this month brings peace, comfort and more money into our lives.

Happy new month bro. Amen. There will be more money than we could spend n peace for every household represented here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by BlindAngel: 7:58am On Aug 01, 2016
I must confess before God and man that i don't normally comment on stories. But there is no escape for me in this one. The temptation is just too much. Well done Bibi. Weldone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2016
TheSociopath:
Happy New Month Blessing. I love you!!!

Happy new month sweetie. Love u too kiss
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:00am On Aug 01, 2016
BlindAngel:
I must confess before God and man that i don't normally comment on stories. But there is no escape for me in this one. The temptation is just too much. Well done Bibi. Weldone

Thank you bro. Am happy you did! Happy new month,!
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:04am On Aug 01, 2016
Happy new month to my handsome friends and brothers on here and to my beautiful sisters! This is our month of sucesss! Wld love to give a mention but there are so many monikers and don't want to mistakenly leave anybody out. I love you all kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by BlindAngel: 8:11am On Aug 01, 2016
bibijay123:

Thank you bro. Am happy you did! Happy new month,!
. . Same to you, have a splendid day madam.

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2016
* Continues*
The prophets and my family came into the house. They poured anoiting oil in every corner of the room. Pam lifted me up and gave me a bear hug, I extended my arm and Chantelle joined in the embrace but Ama stood back. I understood her reservation, i didn't expect her to forgive me after i ran out on her when she needed me most. The prophets asked me to come and see them alone and they left declining the notes of money i offered them. Pam ' s husband was still in the hospital having been a victim of the fire Mara had set on the President' s resort. I also bitterly recalled that the President' s daughter in_law ( Pam) had lost her pregnancy while escaping the fire.

" Ama can i see you alone for Sec?".

She nodded and we excused ourselves.

" Ama there's something i want you to know before you hear it from anybody else." i said.

She nodded again and i went on.

" Don is Mensah"

" Don?...... Mensah? My brother? " I reach out on reflex and held her as her legs buckled under her. She stood up on shaky legs. " Thank you for telling me".

She walked back the stairs leaving me standing alone in the living room. I have put my loved ones through a lot all because i wanted quick riches that i didn't work for.

The ladies eventually took their leave after making me lunch and making a fuss over me. Pam told me the vice president had stepped in temporarily but there will be a free and fair election. I jumped up with joy, for the first time in over 40 years Togo would have a democratic election devoid of force and threat. The electrical connections were restored as soon as Mara the 'devil' and her father vanished. I took hold of my phone and began transferring money to charity homes and orphanage. I sent some to some private NGOs supporting women and children causes too. The rest of the money will go into the reconstruction of roads and the provision of basic amenities for communities and also for those in the rural areas.

Lion and Tiger called me, they had thought i was dead but they saw it on the news that i was wanted so they fled. Lion had gotten a young Congolese girl in the family way and he had tied the knot with her. He now manages her father' s business while Tiger swore no woman could tie him to her wrapper but he also swore off the life of crime.

I knew what i had to do. I transferred millions of money into Chantelle' s account. Pam was well off so she had no use for my ill gotten money. I put up my houses for sale and the money also went to charities. I sold off all my properties except my Jaguar.

On this bright sunny day, i drove down to the police station in my home Town. I entered the building and the police men all called out greetings to me. I walked to the officer on duty.

" Bonjour Patron ( Good morning boss). How may i help you?" The young officer asked.

I swallowed. " Bonjour, My name is Kojo, am turning myself in for kidnapping, arson, and a whole lot of other crimes".

He was taken aback but he quickly recovered from his shock. He read me my rights and cuffed my hands. I was led into an empty cell. The officer gave me a salute and walked back to his duty post.

End of Episode 12

TBC

Happy new month Guys!

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by kaakaa1(m): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2016
Happy New Month Bibi! Episode 11 reminded of the scriptures where God said that He'll deliver even the 'Lawful' Captive! Thanks so much....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by toboski1(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2016
bibijay123:

Happy new month bro. This is my birth month so am expecting a G_ wagon from everybody grin

what date this month? I want to be the first to wish you hbd

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Medicine / HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.