Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Devil has the money ( A Novel) - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil has the money ( A Novel) (74479 Views)

The Devil In The Suit / The Devil Wears Okrika / The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 10:11am On Aug 01, 2016
toboski1:

what date this month? I want to be the first to wish you hbd

15 grin
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2016
kaakaa1:
Happy New Month Bibi! Episode 11 reminded of the scriptures where God said that He'll deliver even the 'Lawful' Captive! Thanks so much....

You are welcome bro.happy new month!
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by toboski1(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2016
bibijay123:

15 grin
how do I contact you na? grin
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2016
toboski1:

how do I contact you na? grin

A shout out here will do. Tanks bro!
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by johnwizey: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2016
Chaii!! Kojo sef no even enjoy d money, wat a waste. Kudos bibi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2016
The crazy thing about criminal life is your friends always vanish once trouble comes knocking, only to resurface when all is clear and all parties understand. Stupid

Nice one Bibijay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
jagugu88li:
The crazy thing about criminal life is your friends always vanish once trouble comes knocking, only to resurface when all is clear and all parties understand. Stupid

Nice one Bibijay

Yes true dear and there's no reward in crime.

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
johnwizey:
Chaii!! Kojo sef no even enjoy d money, wat a waste. Kudos bibi

How can he enjoy such money? grin
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by johnwizey: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
bibijay123:

How can he enjoy such money? grin
Make him dash me nw grin
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
johnwizey:
Make him dash me nw grin

U go collect am? shocked
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by johnwizey: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
bibijay123:

U go collect am? shocked
Yes nw, except for the conditions attached

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Anugod(f): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
johnwizey:
Happy New Month to all readers, Bibi and Anugod. More blessings to everyone, may this month brings peace, comfort and more money into our lives.
Thanks dearie, happy new month to you too kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by kingphilip(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
bibijay123:

Loool @ Vaseline crew. Thanks, d story is fiction but spiced with some real stuffs, u get? BT that rules applies only to some state, my state.
like seriously this still happens

My first time hearing this

My condolences ma'am

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
kingphilip:
like seriously this still happens

My first time hearing this

My condolences ma'am

Thank you!
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
*Continues*
Pam came to see me teary eyed the next day, she promised to get a good lawyer for me and she did. I was to be later taken to Kuvi prison after my trail. Due to Pam ' s influence and Mensah' s timely confession i was sentenced to only two years imprisonment. Mensah after discovering that Ama was alive and Chantelle was his niece had given a statement that he was responsible for the arson, and other crimes and that i was just a victim in his plot. He also sent me a lenghty letter in prison begging for my forgiveness.

He ( Mensah) died before the letter even reached my hands. Chantelle and Mami and Pam visited me on so many occassions but Ama never came for the first six months. Life in prison was another different world entirely, the vips ( influencial inmates) like me are worshipped by other inmates and given special treatment. We get the best cells all to ourselves. We don't do any stressneous jobs, i was made the librarian.i saw so many young boys being sexually abused and maltreated by other inmates, sometimes i use my influence to rescue them but sometimes i stay out of it because i can't really save everybody.

I started writing my story once again, i don't know why am writing down the story of my life but i continued anyway. I was so sick during the first six months, i had rashes all over my body but i was always the first to line up for morning exercise because no matter how influencial you are, if you show a little sign of weakness you will become every one' s target. I looked forward to each visiting day, hoping that Ama would come only to find that hope dashed when she didn't come.

Pam ' s husband won the election and he became the first democratic president we have witnessed so far. We had a new transfer inmate on death row this week. His cell was next to mine. I could hear him screaming all night, in the morning the warden came to drag him off to the den where he was alone for three days. On the fourth day, they dragged him back into his cell. Normally, i won't have been concerned but something about his voice makes my chest hurt. I kept wondering where i had heard that voice before.

On the fifth day, i was on my way to the library when i decided to peek into his cell. He sat hunched on his flea filled threadbare bed, his hair was grey and shaggy, he looked older than his actual age. He looked so broken, my heart ached for him. That is what prison does to a man ' s body and soul. He stared right into my eyes, a vacant look in his teary eyes.

" Ko.......Jo" he whispered in a slow tired voice.

Tears leaked from my eyes " King" i whispered back.

End of Episode 12

TBC

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by iykekelvins(m): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
bibijay123:

Happy new month sweetie. Love u too kiss
Me nko? cry

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
iykekelvins:
Me nko? cry

Awww my boo. kiss love u too!
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by iykekelvins(m): 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
bibijay123:

Thanks dear kiss

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by beezyblaze(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2016
bibijay123:

E remain me...e remain me. sad sad

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
beezyblaze:

E remain me...e remain me. sad sad

Loool baby boo kiss love u too

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by BlindAngel: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
Abeg come continue ooooo

2 Likes

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by BlindAngel: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
bibijay123:

You are welcome bro.happy new month!
Please ma, can i have your permission to share this story on my facebook wall and my fan page?
Please i beg of you please, just say yes please. Am begging you in the name of God, please say yoe please i beg of you.
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Cutehector(m): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nice one bibijay123 cool
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by johnwizey: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
E jhoor o, abeg who don see bibi today o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
BlindAngel:

Please ma, can i have your permission to share this story on my facebook wall and my fan page?
Please i beg of you please, just say yes please. Am begging you in the name of God, please say yoe please i beg of you.

Hi. You may share it as long as u credit the source or writer. I will like to check out ur fan page tho.
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
johnwizey:
E jhoor o, abeg who don see bibi today o

Lol. I lost today' s update oo cry
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by vandops10(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
bibi, Togo president is in town,u don go great am?

1 Like

Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Cutehector:
Nice one bibijay123 cool

Hi hector. Everybody has been saying nice stuffs, i don't know if there are any areas to work on or not. Thanks tho!
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by BlindAngel: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
bibijay123:

Hi. You may share it as long as u credit the source or writer. I will like to check out ur fan page tho.
My fan page link
https://mobile.facebook.com/solutionhometk-home-of-free-browsing-free-calls-free-sms-free-mb-etc-395288487226511/
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by bibijay123(f): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
vandops10:
bibi, Togo president is in town,u don go great am?

Loool na so i hear ooo. He go branch my house before go back grin
Re: The Devil has the money ( A Novel) by Cutehector(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
bibijay123:

Hi hector. Everybody has been saying nice stuffs, i don't know if there are any areas to work on or not. Thanks tho!
lol ok i'll draft out a concise critique on it since u asked..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Medicine / HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.