Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (13129 Views)

After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) / It's Been A Long Time I Have Sex, She Said / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nonsreal(m): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
Enypie:

I want to sit too.. abeg shift. Anything to crunch while waiting?
my guy has alrdy buy egg n bread we wil al eat it 2gethr
Re: by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: by wittyt98(m): 6:21am On Jul 26, 2016
iLegend:
I'll complete the story when it's dawn! (Morning).

it's dawn now!!!!!! nd I'm waiting!!!!!!!
Re: by Heryorh: 7:11am On Jul 26, 2016
complete dix tory abegi...
Re: by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2016

Re: by Davland(m): 8:57am On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=iLegend post=47895439]...continuation 2

...MEHN! I was almost in Heaven. I never wanted it to end. I felt hórny and sleepy at the same time.

When she finished (the message) I got up and felt relieved and pain-free. It was as if I was a new born baby. (Massage sweet abeg).

She paid and we left the place. We bounced from one shopping mall to another (she converted some thousands dollars to Malaysian Ringgit. I bought a white suit and shoe — (see image below. That iLegend on suit — mehn! I hate suit), a black blazer and different brands if shoes — some pictures are not there).

We went to an open night bar and ordered one of the biggest fish. She doesn't eat much, but she bought things as if we were celebrating something (Omo when you fúck a woman well she go pay you back with favors and even with her last borrowed or stolen cash). Be warned: I bought those shoes and suits myself. As a student, me I get small money too na and I always spend them judiciously NOT pussiciously #winks.

We couldn't finish the food and it was a lot to dispose. We didn't touch he fish because there was no space in our stomachs for the fish. (I hate to waste food and the fish was roasted with spices, so I ain't gonna waste that). I told her to package the fish and we're taking it to the hotel room. We took some pictures, rode a camel and lots of adventurous shíts like that. (Women love adventures).

We went to a night museum and so many "attraction" centers. We got back to the hotel around 11PM exhausted.

Time for sex:

One thing led to another we had a misunderstanding in the hotel room. I can't remember how it started, but it just happened.

Whenever she's hórny that's how she behaves and I don't take bullshíts behaviors — every little thing will cause trouble and I'm a trouble evangelist for that matter, haha.

She angrily stormed the bathroom and showered. The AC was too cold, so I covered myself (náked) with the duvet/comforter and switched on the TV while browsing with the hotel's high-speed WiFi. She finished taking her bath and walked in náked with her pointed apple breast and fat ass. I entered too and took my bath.

I came out and saw her folded at the edge of the bed with more than half of the duvet on her body. As a náked man, I took the remote, reduced the AC, and used the other remote to switch off the television, then folded myself too at the other edge and slept. The bed was a king size bed, so the center was empty. (Wicked Love in Malaysia will be the name of the movie).

I couldn't hold it, so I woke around 2AM and went inside the bathroom and played with my James Bond's riffle — I shot two bullets. grin We woke the next morning as enemies. No sex, no touching, no gisting, no cuddling, no hugging and no kissing. Hmm! She dey form Porsche me I dey form Lamborghini, so...

typing...
[/..
Re: by izsmike: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2016
So what nau happened?
Re: by bammo: 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:34am On May 05, 2017
Bros u no cum finish the story. Nawa for u ooo. Come back and finish the story ooo
Re: by kakadinho0880: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Men Suck Their Wife Totoo After Wedding (video) / I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) / Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.