Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave (35102 Views)

Top 3 Bad Habits Among Youths And How To Overcome Them / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? / 10 Bad Habits Guys Find Hard To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Stellamariss(f): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=Akjr post=47756025]buh u do d K leg stuff... And the chukwu mouth shape in pics right... [/quote Is not ur business, how ever I want I will pose,it got nothing to do with u.so get over it.
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Dotwillis1(m): 1:43am On Jul 23, 2016
GoneKayLoner:
9ja girls lack conversational skill
The average 9ja girl can't head or even keep good conversation. Unlike their counterpart outside, 9ja babes are not Partners, they are Dependants.

Conversations ought to be like:

Hello
Hi
I'm Jake. nice to meet you smiley
Nice to meet you too. I'm Jaden. Where are you from?
Cool. Berkshire, Dub. You?
Los Ang. Cali.
Used to have a friend in Cali. not Los Ang. though. She since moved to Canada
Hm.. Your girlfriend?
Nah. We met in african on a Summer vac.
What do you do?

Home all day. Boring. Lost my job sad
Aw. that's terrible
Yeah, I know. But I"ll have a friend over soon and we plan to go....
(Conversation con't and becomes more interesting)
.....etc

Conversation with 9ja girls be like:

Hello
Hi
I'm Jake. nice to meet you. smiley
kk
What's your name?
Amanda
Cool. how is your day going?
Fn
Where are you from?
Lag. you?
Interesting. I was in Lag. last week. It was my first time in Lag. smiley . From PH
k
The traffic is no where like other place. how do you guys cope?lol
haha abi
hope to talk to you later Amanda, got to go now.
kk

heheheh you so right man grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Dotwillis1(m): 1:48am On Jul 23, 2016
Stellamariss:
quote author=Akjr post=47756025]buh u do d K leg stuff... And the chukwu mouth shape in pics right... [/quote Is not ur business, how ever I want I will pose,it got nothing to do with u.so get over it
ignore him, you v gat a nice pose dear cool
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Akjr(m): 6:39am On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=Stellamariss post=47795465][/quote] ok ooo
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Akjr(m): 6:39am On Jul 23, 2016
Dotwillis1:
bad belle
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Akjr(m): 6:40am On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=Stellamariss post=47795465][/quote] ok
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by Stellamariss(f): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Dotwillis1:
thank u joor
Re: 5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave by EvieP(f): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2017
Dotwillis1:
[/i]Most Ladies if not all, are guilty of some of these habits shortlisted below.

Tho I aint one of em female bashers crew buh I just decided to create a counter thread to this [i] https://www.nairaland.com/3209587/10-bad-habits-guys-find

1. Bathroom Habit

Seeing panties and bra of different colour hanging on the wall of public bathrooms aint no new thing. A lady will be so deep in thoughts of the nice Bleep she had with her bf while bathing, and she will forget she actually entered the bathroom with pants on. My thoughts grin. Then you enter and see display of shrink pants and bra for sale undecided

Even some of em who are used to washing after taking their bath, still enjoy the habit of leaving it to dry inside their bathing bowl without spreading.

2. Bedroom Habit

The fear of going to the toilet at mid-night, or the reluctant feeling to walk has caused our ladies to adopt the use of an empty custard container or paint container as their mini urine depot. And they won't get up in time to quickly get rid of the chocking smell conc acidic liquid.

Sometimes back, I went to a lady's room very early in the morning, to retrieve the caculator I lent her. The bad odour that oozed out from a paint container at the right corner of the entrance, greeted me goodmorning buh my legs responded quickly with a reversed gear. I almost puke. grin

3. Excess Make up

The way some ladies apply foundation powder this days, you start to wonder if Gabriel will be able to recognize them when distributing blessings.undecided

Whenever you see a lady on an heavy make up, nigga don't get captivated. Listen to that still voice behind it saying 'this is not my real face oo' grin . Then move your eye censor down to the feet and witness the state of its maltreatment. They spend time practicing fine art on their face buh to sponge their leg is a problemundecided

4. Typing Habit

And this is so annoying, ladies abrivi8 evri posibu wrdssad .. even the word ' abbreviation ' wasn't abbreviated. What the heck is ''nvm, idk, cmb, fn,I ''huh. The funny one is kk', why not just type 'ok' no be 2 letter word? undecided

They type as if some alphabets on their keyboard got missing!

That was how I was on chat with a young lady this morning, and I was like; hello, a lovely morning to you ..she responded with Gm' ... Ok, 'How was your night? .... Fn' sucks! I felt like punching my phone screen and wishing it'd meet her.

5. Gossiping

Gossip and ladies are synonymous

Its in their blood
grin

FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS

Op no2 is OD out of order

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP / Girls Do You Like Black Dicks? (what White Girls Think About Black Dicks) / My Wedding Invitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.