Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car (2427 Views)

Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by AKMoney1(m): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2016
This babe got no chill at all grin

Ladies which do you prefer, front or back seat?

1 Share

Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
She deserved the slap!
Na she gangan be Arindin grin grin
Some girls are so ill-mannered lipsrsealed
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by olaglamour(f): 8:28am On Jul 20, 2016
The slap is the best way to to reset her factory settings. I don't support guys hitting women, but that slap was well deserving.

Even if you are having a bad day, you don't have to transfer aggression

1 Like

Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by greatgod2012(f): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2016
The lady is simply confused.

Because if the guy had sat at the front, she would still have complained that he's sitting in her place.
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 20, 2016
Guys who slap their g.f's tho'. D;
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by sammyogboso(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2016
Dat was a well deserved factory settin slap......tankchu uncle kunlee
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2016
she deserve a pat on the head, with a sledge hammer.. omo ale jati jati.... like naa her father property... some girls lack manner tho...
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by MissRike(f): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2016
Women ehn! We're so insatiable, if the guy had sit in the front, she would have complained as well. How could she be abusing a stranger in his presence. The guy did the wrong thing by slapping her though she deserved it grin.

This story seems to be fake lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by xkris11(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
The slap is needless..just stop the car, tell her to come down and drive off.

That little thing will make her cry for the rest of the week.
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nawa ooo.. I will slap my own back ooo.. Slap me I slap u. I insulted u y not insult me back? Y hitting me? If I slap u den u can slap me too. Aw do my own slap carry my handbag and leave his life for good.
Beater oshi
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Nawa ooo.. I will slap my own back ooo.. Slap me I slap u. I insulted u y not insult me back? Y hitting me? If I slap u den u can slap me too. Aw do my own slap carry my handbag and leave his life for good.
Beater oshi
smiley smiley
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
MissHatey:
smiley smiley
abi now , kilagbe kileju grin
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
naughtynaughty:
abi now , kilagbe kileju grin
o sun mi oo.
The girl is at fault thou but that slap is not necessary jare
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by faith551(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Whats Aridin someone
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by AuroraB(f): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
faith551:
Whats Aridin someone
Means a complete Numbskull
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by NevetsIbot(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
she no get chill true true
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by NevetsIbot(m): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2016
AuroraB:

you don't even understand yoruba. Faith551 aridin means someone who acts like an idiot. Believe me... I know the defini....pure yoruba demon here. grin
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by AuroraB(f): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you don't even understand yoruba. Faith551 aridin means someone who acts like an idiot. Believe me... I know the defini....pure yoruba demon here. grin
Really undecided. ''acts like an idiot''. Pelee tie cheesy
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by NevetsIbot(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
AuroraB:
Really undecided. ''acts like an idiot''. Pelee tie cheesy
iwo gan fun ara e, pele, mo subu ni?..... Omo oodua ti o le se aayan ogbufo ede yoo'ba si ede geesi... Odale ni e.
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by AuroraB(f): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
NevetsIbot:
mo subu..... Omo oodua ti o le se aayan ogbufo ede yoo'ba si ede geesi... Odale ni mi.
embarassed tongue
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by NevetsIbot(m): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
AuroraB:
embarassed tongue
she doesnt understand it o.. grin lwkm
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by faith551(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
AuroraB:

thanks
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by AuroraB(f): 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
faith551:

thanks
Welcome smiley
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by faith551(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
NevetsIbot:

thanks, the said girl looks more like the Aridin to me
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by faith551(m): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
AuroraB:
Welcome smiley

how's the day going
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by AuroraB(f): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
faith551:

how's the day going
smiley very well, thanks.
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by faith551(m): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
AuroraB:
smiley very well, thanks.

ok
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2016
I don't even know what to say. I don't think it's OK for a guy to in any way hurt a female physically. Honestly it can turn bad in a second . Anything can happen and u will still be in that 'rush'. He could have simply shouted at her or something. Even tell her to get out but not hitting .

And d girl is mentally sick. There are so many mad people out there and she is definitely 1
Re: She Called Him 'ARINDIN' For Sitting At The Back Of Her Bf's Car by SurefireFashion: 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2016
BrB

(1) (Reply)

I Would Have Campaigned Massively For Iamkingzlee But.. / How To Delay Release And Last Longer In Bed****18+ / How She Wants To Tie Me Down With Pregnancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.