Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. (21710 Views)

How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos / Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience / Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by chinkichun: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
You'd have just cooked egusi soup when you got home to eat the fufu. At least you won't lose totally that way.

Lol grin cheesy
JOOHEL:
yh

It shld b 3 years ago. I wanted to buy phone @ computer village & I have 13k with me. As I was checking from one phone seller to another I hear one bro for my back saying "bros yeh, u wan buy phone?Come buy this express music phone na, very cheap & affordable with perfect functionality" Na so I carry my leg go meet d guy o.
I checked through d phone & it was working fine, I dialed some numbers & spoke with two to three people & it was awesome. I stylishly asked d guy what d fault of d phone is & he said no issues at all & that he needs money to buy another phone.
I priced d phone & he said 8k, I was like sho but as I sharp guy( I think I was ) I told him I can only pay 6.5k & at last he agreed. I remembered I have been scammed one time like that at oshodi where I bought a phone for 3.5k only for d guy to hand over a scrap to me & also called some guys to give me sweet slap to say d least so remembering that scenerio, I acted smartly this time(I think say I wise). I told d guy that I will hand over d cash to him after he hands over d phone to me on d bike & d bike will take off to avoid a recurrence of what I experienced at oshodi. He agreed & we called a random bike man.I climbed d bike, he gave me the phone & I gave him d money & zoom I instructed d bike man. After some distance, I looked back & I saw d guy smiling so I smiled back & also waved him with my 32 teeths widely opened.Immediately I got to d bus stop at Ikeja under bridge, I entered sango bus direct & I was happy I now have a gd phone for just 6.5k. All this while I did not check d phone I was holding not until I got to iyana ipaja where I feel it is safe to check d phone.
I press d end call button but no light showed up so I was thinking it must have been switched off by d guy. So as I pressed switched on button, I noticed one white object popping out & I was like what is this? I smelled it cos it stained my hand & I found out that it is fufu. I opened d phone & saw how fufu was packaged as phone for me. The man for my side just dey look me dey laugh. I no fit talk self, I just jejely put am for my pocket dey go house. Na so them take sell fufu for me for 6.5k
Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by ezekielly(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
Last year 2015, two month after my Nysc, we were scammed by fraudster. My grandma received an internationally of which the person claimed to be one of our relatives. Amazingly, my grandma replied, are u baba gbolahan? The man said yes... Then I was curious to speak with him as well. Along the line, he called back again that he was bringing some goods he bought from UK with E500. Inside of me, I was very happy that yes! "Today na today" no knowing that this man is scamming us. He called the 3rd time that those goods would reach us in 2-3 hours time and we must tell his dad it. so we began to wait but nothing of such happen. He called again that he needed some money to run his work permit which would cost him 100k so my grandma replied him that she didn't even such amount. So we decided to help with the sum of 35k . Later on, he called me to convince her very well that I should not worry about d stress I was going through that soonest he's coming to picking me up, prepare my international passport nd visa so as to join him in UK. Moreso, I did all he asked me to do. I call again that the man coming with the goods is @ airport because he sent his number to me. I was curious to meet that person but nobody appeared. Some hours later, he called me again that the money is not enough to clarify the work permit and he needed to get a form again. so i quickly rushed to bank and single-handedly withdrew 35k and send it to the acc num he sent to us. Lastly, the man I was excepting to come didn't show up oo. The baba gbolahan asked me to send anoda 5k to the man. He told me that goods has been siezed by custom officials, so I didn't hesistate to send it, I waited and waited but nobody appeared. Then I began to reason, was i charmed or how?. But the annoying part was the money i sent to him which was the part of money saved during my Nysc. I cried and cried but that couldn't the situation. Please beware of people who claim be your relative from abroad...don't put their call or attempt to receive it.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by Billiondoe: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Yes...by APC

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by sammykari99(m): 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
I have not been SCAM ,one thing I will advice don't be GREEDY.have gotten different text from different source MTN,Lacasera,so Klin,Visa that have won 500k,200k an so on,they will now ask to call an agent,the moment you call on how to claim the money you are going down.Even then I was not wise but I listen to program where I was enlighten on such scam.Again during this BVN stress along October I receive a text that my account had been deactivate that for it to be corrected I should called the person incharge an agent again,I just laugh inside me told a friend to listen to our conversation,I called him an was playing along,he told me I should send my BVN no. To him for them to Reactivate my account,I rain causes on him ,he caught I call again until he destroy the line .If I have giving him the BVN no. Am Doom. So if is message as regard your bank details please call your bank customer care or go complain at your bank.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by pinkhill(f): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
Metal jam metal
iameugene:
Yes I've been scammed but I retrieved my asset back through the help of a friend

I met guy on olx selling iPhone 5s for 35k seeing how cheap it was I decide to get it cause it looks pretty cheap, we met at tantalizers then I've no idea about how Iphone was then, I got the phone and pressed it saw it was working, on getting home I showed a friend then he told me its cloned everything about it looks like iPhone omg I've been scammed then I told my room mate about it, he said their is a new way ppl use to swindle others now at computer village(I think we was actually a victim once) that we should get 1000naira notes the fake ones, to cut the long story short we made sure we find someone who is obviously advertising at the street side then we said we needed an iPhone 5s he said no problem we should come we followed him to another guy they got the iPhone 5s we went through it and saw how genuine it was he said its for 30k cause it's London used nd he needed money we said we don't hv up to that that priced nd priced till we decided to pay 20k he said ok we should bring it, we actually printed 15k fake money wasn't complete so asked him to follow us to diamond atm to withdraw the 20k so I withdrew 5k to joining the remaining 15k reluctantly making it look real we withdrew all money der, lo and behold a guy came from no where shouting at the guy why he's selling to the ppl that wat kinda rubbish is that it isn't allowed that Shey we didn't see shops to go nd buy nd order us to give back the phone immediately nd he shuld return the money.. Judging from the looks from our face we actually look like jjcs acted like we don't knw anything my guy immediately gave him the fake iPhone 5s I bought meanwhile I've the original with me nd then d Dey returned fake money papers cut into shapes of money with a 1000 note den Dey quickly moved away we weren't bothered also tho we quickly made our square root too. The laughs on our face from ikeja to yaba was epic grin

Literally I lost nothing tongue
Scammer scam scammer grin
Still rocking me iPhone tho cool
Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by SuperSuave(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
hUmaneOne:

You mean an official advert? Is it that bad?
[size=15pt]that the banner! Do not ever fall for it! They are bunch of scammers.

I know I might get banned for this sha[/size]

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by mgbedianya(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
adehab:
What is scam? When you want what you do not deserve at the moment.
Causes? Greediness

I have never been scammed but i hear super story

Can u imagine a friend that was offered to but a bag of cement for 1k when the market price is 1.5k, and the condition or the clause is - he buys minimum of 100bag thou they agreed payment on delivery but with time conditions change and all his 4m investment gone.
pls tell us what happened, I have a friend who is in this kind of trap, I asked him, he said it was Genuine

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
I can only be betrayed and have always been betrayed, but I can never be deceived. Well, if being a victim of traitors equals to being a scam victim, then I am a born mugu. This is so because I am both altruistic and adventurous... I like to give both strangers and non strangers first benefits of doubt to have their ways around me, so this makes me an easy prey for low-lives.

But guess what; as much as I do lose millions of naira sometimes, because of this selfless principle, yet the same life style has helped make me a better person in all ramifications. Truth is that, it's not only greedy and ignorant people that falls victim to scammers.

So far for this year I have not lost any big amount or other material things to the low-lives, but as at this time last year I had already lost approximately 500,000.00 naira to an Indian national - adventure could be expensive at times.

Meanwhile, on the contrary to what most people do think, majority of scammers are not smart, they are just deceitful. And it takes nothing special to be deceitful, anyone irrespective of mental state can choose to be - at best they are too clever by half - if you allow them to carry out their shenanigans around you maybe because of say pity, you see them feeling egotistic. I stand bold to say that 90 percentage of them are not smart.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by mummyson26(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
ezekielly:
Last year 2015, two month after my Nysc, we were scammed by fraudster. My grandma received an internationally of which the person claimed to be one of our relatives. Amazingly, my grandma replied, are u baba gbolahan? The man said yes... Then I was curious to speak with him as well. Along the line, he called back again that he was bringing some goods he bought from UK with E500. Inside of me, I was very happy that yes! "Today na today" no knowing that this man is scamming us. He called the 3rd time that those goods would reach us in 2-3 hours time and we must tell his dad it. so we began to wait but nothing of such happen. He called again that he needed some money to run his work permit which would cost him 100k so my grandma replied him that she didn't even such amount. So we decided to help with the sum of 35k . Later on, he called me to convince her very well that I should not worry about d stress I was going through that soonest he's coming to picking me up, prepare my international passport nd visa so as to join him in UK. Moreso, I did all he asked me to do. I call again that the man coming with the goods is @ airport because he sent his number to me. I was curious to meet that person but nobody appeared. Some hours later, he called me again that the money is not enough to clarify the work permit and he needed to get a form again. so i quickly rushed to bank and single-handedly withdrew 35k and send it to the acc num he sent to us. Lastly, the man I was excepting to come didn't show up oo. The baba gbolahan asked me to send anoda 5k to the man. He told me that goods has been siezed by custom officials, so I didn't hesistate to send it, I waited and waited but nobody appeared. Then I began to reason, was i charmed or how?. But the annoying part was the money i sent to him which was the part of money saved during my Nysc. I cried and cried but that couldn't the situation. Please beware of people who claim be your relative from abroad...don't put their call or attempt to receive it.
There is a way to answer such schamer once u pick his call and he told u he was ur relative somewhere in abroad u will start to narrate him a fake story by remind him how his dad was beating to death for stealing, how his mum was kill by road accident nobody go ask am b4 he hag up the call

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by KoyZ(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
sexymoma:
yes ooo
twice sef
that was when i still dey young though
i was at my sis provision store
then this guy came to buy blueband of 280naira
ok fine... the guy gimme 1k... only God knows the trick he played on me that made me gave him back his 1k
and he actually claimed the he didn't collect it from me..

u know the worse part, he collected 1k, N720 and blueband

The second one:..this guy came to my store
and said "do u have custard, the big size i said yes
do you have hollandia youghurt i said yes
do you have omo big size i said yes
do you have peak milk refill i said yes
ok milo sachet big size i said yes
i don dey happy, me wey i never sell since morning
then he asked me to start bringing dem one by each
as i dey turn bring dem on by each.. this guy don carry my vouchers worth of 11k
next thing he said was madam jos put everything down am coming let me buy suya..
abeg i nor wan remember wetin hapin next

this ur tori dey familiar...abeg na surulere e apun?
Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by hUmaneOne: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
SuperSuave:
[size=15pt]that the banner! Do not ever fall for it! They are bunch of scammers.

I know I might get banned for this sha[/size]

Mr Seun is unknowingly legalizing scam now. Mister Seun please clear your name o.thus is one too many.

Supersuave,the banner is still here

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by ezekielly(m): 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
mummyson26:

There is a way to answer such schamer once u pick his call and he told u he was ur relative somewhere in abroad u will start to narrate him a fake story by remind him how his dad was beating to death for stealing, how his mum was kill by road accident nobody go ask am b4 he hag up the call
. How I wish I know then, I would have fake stories for him and even cast everlasting spell on him.
Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by Kakamorufu(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
ezekielly:
that one no dey work for my side

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by ezekielly(m): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
mummyson26:

. How I wish I knew then, I would have fake stories for him and even cast everlasting spell on him. I just believe that vengeance belongs to God
Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by Arisheloaded(m): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
kissval1388:
lalasticlala this thread deserve front page. A problem shared is a problem solved. you will be saving others.

A problem shared is totally solved or half solved?
Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
Koats14:
Tell me how. I'm curious. grin
I saw a page on Facebook about hiring flashy Cars at a Cheaper rate. I Got interested and even one guy testified to it, and sent me pics of him and his gf at the back seat of a Ford Edge.. So I became convinced, and tried it out the first time, he sent me his bank details, I paid in 2k. Next day my ride(A Toyota camry 2012) came.., I was so happy. I looked forward to my next ride, this time around I wanted the Ford Edge. He said 8k, i transferred the money to his account and he promised the next day the driver will be with me...Next day came, I dressed up fine fine, waited at the bustop, no ride, he wasn't picking my call, then he later texted me that the ford edge had accident, blah blah story!! story!! So he apologized and rescheduled the appointment, this time around it was their system upgrade, that they need to upgrade their system. Then finally he stopped picking my calls and never acknowledged my text. So I decided to deal with him, I set him up. Got my female friend, who has a very salivating sexy voice, opened a fake facebook account and pretended to be one Rich Working-class single lady. I added him and we got chatting. Na so the Mugu fall. On his birthday, I promised him an Iphone 6 plus, He was so excited, Now started begging me he wants to see me. I now said ok. Also planned with my Soldiers, so when he came, we just grab am, harassed and humilated him on the street, he did Frog jumps on the main road. Then we escorted him to the bank, to withdraw my money. He gave me back my 8k cash.. grin

12 Likes

Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by misterawo: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
This idiot with the banner below is a con man. I saw his banner in the advert section of a topic that hit front-page today. He wanted to defraud me earlier this year. If not for my shrewdness, I would have been one of his conquest. It's unfortunate that Seun allowed fraudsters to roam free.

Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by SuperSuave(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Mr Seun is unknowingly legalizing scam now. Mister Seun please clear your name o.thus is one too many.

Supersuave,the banner is still here
I never thought someone could spend so much on NL advert to scam
Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by Dovy: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
My own scam story started last month, when was desperate in need a loan up to 800k to finance my business, so i saw a facebook ad that was giving loan without a collateral and a grantor, so i was happy. The name of the loan company is SKYELOAN LOAN COMPANY CHICAGO, USA. Everything look real and well condinated, after applied online a day later they sent me an SMS that my loan have be approved, that i should pay a collateral security of 22800NGN so they refered me their agent here in the person of Mr Philip, when i contacted he told me that am his customer service officer in nigeria, he told me that within 48hrs that the fund wil hit my account if i pay the collateral security fee, so i dont have any option than to pay the fee and also send them the scanned teller for prove of payment, Within 48hrs i recieve a transfer alert from riamoney that 2880USD was credited in my account, i was jumping and shouting not know that all na wash, the following day i went to atm to witdraw some money but no money, i called philip he said that i should wait for two days to clear, he later reffered me to one guy they called a eric ajayi for account activation the guy collected 12200NGN to cut short, the guy refuse to pick my calls,refuse to reply back my text message and their website, have shut down up to now, They said they have granted 993 Nigeria loan but all lies

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by SuperSuave(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
splendidbaby:
I have never been scammed.when I first join helping hands international,I been think say na scam they wan scam me until I started seeing dollars rocking my account.
you sef wan scam us ba...kontinu angry

4 Likes

Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
koolet:
Bet 9ja virtual(babi bet) is the No1 scam box damaging the future of nigerian youths yet you always see crowd there ave lost upto 400k. its an addictive spirit flee from it talking.. from experience if any of your family start playing tha trash hes no longer a manual human you can trust ask any other gamblers you wnt even have time for girls as i fine reach up till now i never had girlfriend never noticed their greenlight talkless of wooing one cos ah was married 2 the dumb game well thank God for my soul cos i think GOD LOVES me cos if you hear my story u'll be touched *sobs* other scammers are those turning down 3 cards asking you to open red amongst 2 black and win 500 and andriod phone they displayed those guys will squeeze every hell out of you that you will start begging and crying if you wanna understand just watch a victim fall in their trap the best way you can double your money is fold them in two stuck it in your pocket then work hard my 2 cent

Your work needs serious editing
Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
JOOHEL:
yh

It shld b 3 years ago. I wanted to buy phone @ computer village & I have 13k with me. As I was checking from one phone seller to another I hear one bro for my back saying "bros yeh, u wan buy phone?Come buy this express music phone na, very cheap & affordable with perfect functionality" Na so I carry my leg go meet d guy o.
I checked through d phone & it was working fine, I dialed some numbers & spoke with two to three people & it was awesome. I stylishly asked d guy what d fault of d phone is & he said no issues at all & that he needs money to buy another phone.
I priced d phone & he said 8k, I was like sho but as I sharp guy( I think I was ) I told him I can only pay 6.5k & at last he agreed. I remembered I have been scammed one time like that at oshodi where I bought a phone for 3.5k only for d guy to hand over a scrap to me & also called some guys to give me sweet slap to say d least so remembering that scenerio, I acted smartly this time(I think say I wise). I told d guy that I will hand over d cash to him after he hands over d phone to me on d bike & d bike will take off to avoid a recurrence of what I experienced at oshodi. He agreed & we called a random bike man.I climbed d bike, he gave me the phone & I gave him d money & zoom I instructed d bike man. After some distance, I looked back & I saw d guy smiling so I smiled back & also waved him with my 32 teeths widely opened.Immediately I got to d bus stop at Ikeja under bridge, I entered sango bus direct & I was happy I now have a gd phone for just 6.5k. All this while I did not check d phone I was holding not until I got to iyana ipaja where I feel it is safe to check d phone.
I press d end call button but no light showed up so I was thinking it must have been switched off by d guy. So as I pressed switched on button, I noticed one white object popping out & I was like what is this? I smelled it cos it stained my hand & I found out that it is fufu. I opened d phone & saw how fufu was packaged as phone for me. The man for my side just dey look me dey laugh. I no fit talk self, I just jejely put am for my pocket dey go house. Na so them take sell fufu for me for 6.5k
my belle don tear

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by princeakins(m): 11:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
sexymoma:
yes ooo
twice sef
that was when i still dey young though
i was at my sis provision store
then this guy came to buy blueband of 280naira
ok fine... the guy gimme 1k... only God knows the trick he played on me that made me gave him back his 1k
and he actually claimed the he didn't collect it from me..

u know the worse part, he collected 1k, N720 and blueband

The second one:..this guy came to my store
and said "do u have custard, the big size i said yes
do you have hollandia youghurt i said yes
do you have omo big size i said yes
do you have peak milk refill i said yes
ok milo sachet big size i said yes
i don dey happy, me wey i never sell since morning
then he asked me to start bringing dem one by each
as i dey turn bring dem on by each.. this guy don carry my vouchers worth of 11k
next thing he said was madam jos put everything down am coming let me buy suya..
abeg i nor wan remember wetin hapin next

Lool sorry abt ur ordeal dear, i knw nxt time such wont happy.. u don wise up well well..

Btw.

Check ma profile n add up ok?
See u dr

smiley
Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by princeakins(m): 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
DABMarkNig2019:
We were all scammed by the APC last year by the current government of Nigeria. So by 2019, we have to do the needful by changing the change to prevent our dear nation from total collapse. Thank you!
APC= SCAM

Daydreamer cheesy
Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by princeakins(m): 12:05am On Jul 22, 2016
I have been a victim of different scam activities buh d am gonna share is when a trusted friend (thou wiv not met bfor, jux online) called me on fone to help him wit som money to clear some goods at d airport. I had d money n offer to help. The guy was in Uk actually n he gave me another client (scammer) of his number to send d money to.

Naso i mumu go bank despite ma mom strong warning that dz is pure trick, i shun her advice n proceeded to pay, afta payment, i got a call they wr stuck somwhr n nided to call dt i shld send airtime has dey couldnt get in dt surrounding. I still mumu send mtn 3k, afta som mins dy called i should send another , naso i sorji say dz r scammers.

I called dt my uk friend buh he shunned me ehn, i cried within me bitterly. I told ma mom everytin dt has hapnd. I wish i had listened to her. I lost 18k in total to d daredevil scammers..

Since then... ifa see msgs or calls telling me i won so so so amount of money, i jux ignore d devil..

Twas a big lesson d hard way.. smiley

Cc kissval1388

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by Evathyst(f): 12:42am On Jul 22, 2016
This thread sweet die! grin grin grin

One would begin to wonder why is it guys that always get scammed? undecided undecided

Your fellow guys will scam you, even we ladies we scam you as well. tongue tongue Aimoye recharge cards, bank transfers, dinners, on top wetin? You wanna see under he skirt. I laugh in Puerto Rico language!

Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by Franky826: 12:55am On Jul 22, 2016
iameugene:
Yes I've been scammed but I retrieved my asset back through the help of a friend

I met guy on olx selling iPhone 5s for 35k seeing how cheap it was I decide to get it cause it looks pretty cheap, we met at tantalizers then I've no idea about how Iphone was then, I got the phone and pressed it saw it was working, on getting home I showed a friend then he told me its cloned everything about it looks like iPhone omg I've been scammed then I told my room mate about it, he said their is a new way ppl use to swindle others now at computer village(I think we was actually a victim once) that we should get 1000naira notes the fake ones, to cut the long story short we made sure we find someone who is obviously advertising at the street side then we said we needed an iPhone 5s he said no problem we should come we followed him to another guy they got the iPhone 5s we went through it and saw how genuine it was he said its for 30k cause it's London used nd he needed money we said we don't hv up to that that priced nd priced till we decided to pay 20k he said ok we should bring it, we actually printed 15k fake money wasn't complete so asked him to follow us to diamond atm to withdraw the 20k so I withdrew 5k to joining the remaining 15k reluctantly making it look real we withdrew all money der, lo and behold a guy came from no where shouting at the guy why he's selling to the ppl that wat kinda rubbish is that it isn't allowed that Shey we didn't see shops to go nd buy nd order us to give back the phone immediately nd he shuld return the money.. Judging from the looks from our face we actually look like jjcs acted like we don't knw anything my guy immediately gave him the fake iPhone 5s I bought meanwhile I've the original with me nd then d Dey returned fake money papers cut into shapes of money with a 1000 note den Dey quickly moved away we weren't bothered also tho we quickly made our square root too. The laughs on our face from ikeja to yaba was epic grin

Literally I lost nothing tongue
Scammer scam scammer grin
Still rocking me iPhone tho cool

choi! bad badder baddest !!! grin
Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 22, 2016
SuperSuave:
I never thought someone could spend so much on NL advert to scam
lol dats scamming investment
Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by drsugar: 2:06am On Jul 22, 2016
I was in the kitchen washing plates on a tuesday afternoon around 1:00pm when a man called me. He said 'Hello, how are you?' This is honourable speaking. One of my friends who is a special adviser(SA) to the commissioner of youth, sports and development is in charge of a youth empowerment program. He gave me some slots and I just feel like helping you with one out of it if you don't mind. It's 40k per month but you'll be taking 20k and my friend who is the SA will be chopping the remaining 20k every month. It's just a favour my dear, or are you ....................

Read here.
https://www.nairaland.com/3241511/24hrs...how-saved-aba-419
Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by dominique(f): 2:56am On Jul 22, 2016
greatness22:
We have them roaming freely on nairaland, would appreciate if they're banned for life.

We ban them on a daily basis but they keep returning with new handles. We can only hope members will make proper findings about the person they are about to transact with while we rid the forum of scammers.
Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by anigbajumo(m): 3:39am On Jul 22, 2016
[b]

Make I share my own part.....

As a gambler, see how Spanish dude scammed me of 70k nd loose 55k on bet....(If u are not a gambler dnt read it coz u won't understand)

2yrs ago,I met this guy on FBK from las Parma's (Spain),I asked of fixed game from him,he said "be calm,am not a scammer so I will give u free game 4x to confirm the authenticity of our business. (I laugh,I go ball this week).

1st game,3odds.....I stake it with 3k,I chop 9k
My mind dey tell me say na Luck,make I see wat will happen if he give me another one....

2nd game,3odd.....I stake with 4k nd I chop 12k,na so the game he gave me dropped 4x,av make almost 30k.I don dey happy say I don see good source for fixed game.

He later told me that "hope u can see my fixed matches are real,if u want to continue to enjoy it,u need to pay me 500Euro" I laugh,u wan dope Nigeria's guy...lol

As a sharp guy I quickly open another Fbk account, collects another 4games for free,I Chop another 40k making 70k plus previous 30k...

So Coz the game enter like 8× in a row,I av already have confidence in him not knowing it was Luck nd he is a scammer.

I dey happy say money must be made na so we had a talk nd he agreed of 300 Euro which was 66k then nd add 4k coz I sent it via money gram making 70k....for just 3 odd.

He sent me game "FT draw" another 3 odd,I stake the game with 55k expecting winning of 165k the next day...

I bought the game 70k
I stake with 55k =125k

Though av made 70k b4 from my previous tactics,I just add 55k....

First half,Benevento won 3 goals to Nil....I come dey sweat like person wey dey tedious job under the sun.

I dnt even bother to refresh the score again till 90mins wey I saw 5-1,and he predicted FT draw.Na so l loose 55k.

NB:To gambler's like me out there,there is nothing like fixed match.It is nothing but a pure scam though it may be thoroughly analyzed but damn far from fixed match.

Just play like 4odds evey weekend's nd start with just 20k or 30k as time goes on u gonna ball.

[/b]
Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by greatness22(m): 4:33am On Jul 22, 2016
dominique:

We ban them on a daily basis but they keep returning with new handles. We can only hope members will make proper findings about the person they are about to transact with while we rid the forum of scammers.
I commend you guys for the effort you've put so far in eradicating and flushing out those Never do well. I wil also contribute in my own little way to sanitize the forum from those dirty thieves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Fraud / Policemen Abscond As Robbers Shoot Guard, Abduct Couple In Lagos / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death Over Food In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.