Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest (13027 Views)

The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala / Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Cutezt(m): 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
Franchise21:

[b] * I won't take the risk of getting married to her. It will be a painful decision bt I have to quit, not just for my sake but for the sake of my unborn kids. Yes, I knw, scientifically, the kids can be prevented from contracting the deadly disease but PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE

* It's just a sign of we being in the end times. So many atrocities are being committed. I posted one on Nairaland this morning about a father impregnating his daughter and aborted it. He blamed it on the devil. I think mothers should try and get closer to their daughters, they should often have conversations with their daughters, so their daughters can easily confide in them

* I can't be intimidated if my girlfriend/wife is more successful than I am. I'd love to marry a career woman. I love girls with brains and are also hardworking

* It's a difficult decision but truth be told, with the current situation of things in the country, I'd sleep with her and ask God for forgiveness
[/b]
Your last answer grin bad Badoo baddest.
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Countrygirl(f): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nice..
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by KINGinVAHALA: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
The current situation of the country is so depressing that the inflation rate, unemployment, insecurity, epileptic power supply, etc. have sporadically increased. The past and present government seems not to get it right in the policies they made. If you are to be the president of this country for few months, what measures will you take to fix these situations.

Its very simple and glaring to all who understand economics that inflation is most times measured by employment and employment of a society. Both the past and present government i must admit did well and also doing well with programmes but the problem has always been implementation of these programmes and in some cases were some of these programmes were implemented those saddled with the responsibilities of making these programmes work always end up diverting the funds budgeted for these programmes to their personal and selfish use, examples of these are YouWin by the immediate past government and the recently launched Npower. If given the opportunity of becoming the president of this country even for 24 hours, my aim would first to visit cases of corruption in courts and making sure they see their concluding end and also empowering the citizens by given them a 2% loan, stating with entrepreneurs and those in I.T.

Looking at the situation of incessant terrorist attack in some European countries, do you think its right for Europe to shut their borders against innocent refugees from troubled/war torn zones since terrorists use this medium to infiltrate?

I have always been an advocate of staying in your country and countribute the little you can to make your country measure up to some of these western countries that seem to be doing well. If i were in the shoes of these leaders, i wont only shut my country boarder but also break ties with some of these countries that are known to be financing these terrorists, e.g russia and recently turkey.

Only few among the Mr. Nairaland past winners have contributed positively to this forum. If you are to be the winner of Mr. Nairaland, what innovations do you want to bring to this forum?

Immediately i made up my mind to be part of this contest, as a master planner and a political strategies, i came up with a road map on how to make a different if voted as Mr Nairaland 2016 and these led me to coming up with an idea of a nairaland seminars through my office as Mr nairaland and these seminars would cover Relationship, Entrepreneurship, I.T and Business. in the coming days i will be rolling out this road-map here on nairaland, only if allowed to do it because of ban in opening campaign threads, but trust me, my reign as mr nairaland if i win would bring a different meaning to nairaland pageantry.

What do you think you have/possess that will give you an edge over other contestants?
I must admit all contestestants possesses awesome attributes but i feel what differentiate me from others is my ability of adopting to all sections on nairaland, from romance section to politics, business, webmaster, technologies, careers and some others and not solely romance section inclined.

cc wristbangle

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by JustinFlFA: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

hey dumb dumb she belongs to awon weyrey group

Laveda / Lavedaa belongs to everybody!

Ask around. sad

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Bluette(f): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
photoshoot:
The current situation of the country is so depressing that the inflation rate, unemployment, insecurity, epileptic power supply, etc. have sporadically increased. The past and present government seems not to get it right in the policies they made. If you are to be the president of this country for few months, what measures will you take to fix these situations.

Hmmm, firstly I would regionalise the country into geopolitical zones..creating a governor of governor from each zones. The 6 zones, to be precise. After doing that.. There is a great advantage to that. Now each G.O.G would be tasked to tackle 3 problems. Power, Technology, and Infrastructure.
So each G.O.G is responsible for his geo political zones.. Analyst | economist | would come into play here.

In tackling power, I won't stop at just the dam use.(hydro-source) ... The biodegradable system, solar system,... And other efficient system would be in place..

For infrastructure, housing is the major key, factor... With mass of housing gone into waste, low income housing in the country is now mostly high income, the major way to tackle urban housing issues is to create an open space, ...build an open plan, any one who wants to buy would buy and redesign to his taste.. At that, cost of materials are reduced....with of course the Right checking and checklist system in place.

Looking at the situation of incessant terrorist attack in some European countries, do you think its right for europe to shut their borders against innocent refugees from troubled/war torn zones since terrorists use this medium to infiltrate?

I would have said Yes, we are talking about lives, but then not everyone from the troubled war zone is a terrorist. So no, it is wrong to shut their borders to all, a proper security check would suffice.

Only few among the Mr. Nairaland past winners have contributed positively to this forum. If you are to be the winner of Mr. Nairaland, what innovations do you want to bring to this forum?
Let me start by saying, when people ask me what is with you and Nairaland, I reply by saying on Nairaland, no knowledge is a waste, so going by this, if I am to win this edition, I would contribute positively by creating reasonable topics both on my career path and any knowledge I think would be useful. Eg: photography, blogging, farming and a lot more.

What do you think you have/possess that will give you an edge over other contestants?

I am a man of my word, intelligent, smart, gentle I do not mince words so my yes is always yes, and no is no. A visionary, and a great leader,
Integrity, honesty humility isn't in doubt. And my social life, is top notch

Thanks!

I just love all ur answers.. I am happy to be one of ur supporters cos u showed a great sense of intelligence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by lovean: 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
photoshoot:
Name: Oke Oluwatobiloba

State of Origin: The State of Osun.

Religion: Christianity

Relationship status: In a relationship.

Educational background:

I started my primary education at barachel nursery and primary school, iju ishaga, lagos and finished at 1st Ages nursery and primary school. I then proceeded to Dansol high school, Agindigbi, ikeja , lagos for my secondary education which I concluded in Barachel model college. Currently in my penultimate year, studying Accounting/Accountancy in the University of Lagos(UNILAG).

Why did you choose your current career path?:

Well, from my infant days I have always wanted to tow my dads path and[b] supercede him[/b], and since he is an accountant(chartered). This was my main reason for choosing the course. And I Thank God for the journey so far.

How you got to know Nairaland and where your moniker was coined from:

I got to know of Nairaland as far back as 2011, when I was preparing for post jamb, And since then it has been a companion, so google introduced me.
I have passion for photography, a lover of anything good relating to photos/pictures. So that was a major determinant in getting my moniker. Some of my shots can be found in the graphics section.

Tell us how you have used your greatest strength to influence people's life:

Firstly, my strength would be my problem tackling and management ability, so far I have been able to influence lot of people with the right way to go about any issue they may encounter.
Whether academic problems or even business ideas.

Thank you.

nice...

up

photoshoot

5 Likes

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by wristbangle: 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
I think our handsome gentlemen deserves a round of applause for their intelligent answers this evening. I wish them success in the forthcoming contest.

On this note, I hereby declare the floor open for viewers to ask their questions.

Dominique at 9.00pm prompt, kindly lock this thread. I appreciate your effort today cool
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Bluette(f): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
photoshoot:
You have been dating your girlfriend for several years and it's time to marry her but you discover few weeks to the wedding date that she is an HIV patient not because of sexual intercourse but due to other means of transmission. Will you still marry her? If YES/NO, state your reasons.

I wouldn't marry her not because I am stigmatizing her, but because she waited till the point of marriage before she told me. Definitely, she would be hiding other things from me.
In a relationship, I love when both parties are plain.

Of recent, there is an increase in incest act most especially fathers molesting their daughters. What do you think could have triggered such shameful act? What solutions do you think it's necessary to curb this situation?

If the law of our land can be amended so that they(culprits) would be made to face death or life imprisonment, I assure you it would reduce drastically. Of recent, the number of rape cases is high, but how many have been trialed openly and sentenced accordingly? It all falls back to the law in place.

Men are intimidated when their girlfriends/wives are more successful than them in the area of finance, career, etc because they feel such ladies may become arrogant in the future. Are you the type that will become intimidated when your girlfriend is more successful than you?

Though its not the prayer of any man not to be capable of his wife expenses but if my wife has an upper hand than me.. I will support her and show her love. But not a girlfriend.

If you find yourself in a situation where you have concluded the interview process for a job of N300,000 monthly but the HR manager who happens to be a woman ask you to sleep with her else you should forget about the job. Will you forfeit the offer or consider it by sleeping with her?

Dicey, but no I won't sleep with her, for the sole reason that she must have done so to other male staff. Its better i forfeit it. Cause I don't know the type of diseases she has.

I just love all ur answers.. Wonderful answers bro.

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by JustinFlFA: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Comprehende?

Read it alphabet by alphabet you will understand..'winks'

Remember the name TamedWolf90.....

You now wink at men too like KingInVahala does? This is so gay. Very soon you'd start typing in pink like him. Disgusting.

Tamed Kitty-cat.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
Here are the last set of questions

Politics, Foreign Affair and General Questions

The current situation of the country is so depressing that the inflation rate, unemployment, insecurity, epileptic power supply, etc. have sporadically increased. The past and present government seems not to get it right in the policies they made. If you are to be the president of this country for few months, what measures will you take to fix these situations.?

No matter how bad a problem is, solutions are always available to proffer. The first thing I will will do is to extract politics from governance, and choose my appointees based on their competence. Then I will build or revamp our orientation agencies to go in unto the masses and explain our policies to them, thereby making them to support the government policies through their choosen profession, then I will launch revolutionary policies

Looking at the situation of incessant terrorist attack in some European countries, do you think its right for europe to shut their borders against innocent refugees from troubled/war torn zones since terrorists use this medium to infiltrate?

If they think that's the best thing to do. But I believe there is 1001 solutions to problems, they can inject other solution to problem.

Innovations? what I love doing. I will create Nairaland National Assembly, a demo version of Nigeria's National Assembly, where burning issues will be discussed and solutions proffered and we will find ways to send it to the senate for consideration through their various tweeter accounts.
Also I will use the Prize I get from the competition to further sponsor my early innovation Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre to further help Jambites succeed as my team and I have done in the past.

What I possess is my personality and name on this cyberspace and the work I have done on this platform in times past. And without compromise, my ebony beauty which is African. Though if support towards my campaign is low, I will have no choice than to step down and support a worthy contestant

Thanks for your time, likes and shares.

You can make use of my Signature.

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by tizzleseun(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA is stealing the show .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Cutezt(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Its very simple and glaring to all who understand economics that inflation is most times measured by employment and employment of a society. Both the past and present government i must admit did well and also doing well with programmes but the problem has always been implementation of these programmes and in some cases were some of these programmes were implemented those saddled with the responsibilities of making these programmes work always end up diverting the funds budgeted for these programmes to their personal and selfish use, examples of these are YouWin by the immediate past government and the recently launched Npower. If given the opportunity of becoming the president of this country even for 24 hours, my aim would first to visit cases of corruption in courts and making sure they see their concluding end and also empowering the citizens by given them a 2% loan, stating with entrepreneurs and those in I.T.

Looking at the situation of incessant terrorist attack in some European countries, do you think its right for Europe to shut their borders against innocent refugees from troubled/war torn zones since terrorists use this medium to infiltrate?

I have always been an advocate of staying in your country and countribute the little you can to make your country measure up to some of these western countries that seem to be doing well. If i were in the shoes of these leaders, i wont only shut my country boarder but also break ties with some of these countries that are known to be financing these terrorists, e.g russia and recently turkey.

Immediately i made up my mind to be part of this contest, as a master planner and a political strategies, i came up with a road map on how to make a different if voted as Mr Nairaland 2016 and these led me to coming up with an idea of a nairaland seminars through my office as Mr nairaland and these seminars would cover Relationship, Entrepreneurship, I.T and Business. in the coming days i will be rolling out this road-map here on nairaland, only if allowed to do it because of ban in opening campaign threads, but trust me, my reign as mr nairaland if i win would bring a different meaning to nairaland pageantry.

I must admit all contestestants possesses awesome attributes but i feel what differentiate me from others is my ability of adopting to all sections on nairaland, from romance section to politics, business, webmaster, technologies, careers and some others and not solely romance section inclined.

cc wristbangle
Impressive
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Can all of you tell me how you will spend your 50k if actually you win it...
Economy hard gan...

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

cc wristbangle
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by JustinFlFA: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
wristbangle:
I think our handsome gentlemen deserves a round of applause for their intelligent answers this evening. I wish them success in the forthcoming contest.

On this note, I hereby declare the floor open for viewers to ask their questions.

Dominique at 9.00pm prompt, kindly lock this thread. I appreciate your effort today cool

Beautiful! Pussysandie, Buharisbae and others, now is the time to ask those questions.

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by wristbangle: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
I am tempted to ask this from you, franchise21. It's not part of the main interview, so relax cool

Your reply to my question that you will accept the 300k job and sleep with the HR woman. What if she as spiritual problem or deadly disease? Will u still accept the offer? cheesy
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by EmperorLee(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
Okay the show is over... *walks majestically out of thread*
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by fairygodgodess(f): 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
kinginvala you have been accused several times of being a cultist and threating fellow nairalanders, what can u say about all the accusations?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
tizzleseun:
KINGinVAHALA is stealing the show .
I CONCUR.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Franchise21(m): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Can all of you tell me how you will spend your 50k if actually you win it...

Economy hard gan...
10% goes to church as my tithe... My team members gets some share... Charity also included. The rest into my savings. Planning on something with the savings

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by MzPecs(f): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
You all claim to be christian. That's good.. cool

As christians, please tell me how you would prove to the atheist especially oga seun that God really do exist?

Cc; Kinginvahala
Photoshoot
Microflux
Franchise21
Eldaillest

Tan Q cool
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Ragnar55: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
fairygodgodess:
Kinginvahala you have been accused several times of being a cultist and threating fellow nairalanders, what can u say about all the accusations?
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Ragnar55: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Franchise21:
10% goes to church as my tithe... My team members gets some share... Charity also included. The rest into my savings. Planning on something with the savings

For 50k? shocked
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by obiorathesubtle: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
undecided Iono.. Interview just boring.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
Franchise21:

Lol... Nice one..

I dey ur back ooo
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by Franchise21(m): 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
wristbangle:
I am tempted to ask this from you, franchise21. It's not part of the main interview, so relax cool

Your reply to my question that you will accept the 300k job and sleep with the HR woman. What if she as spiritual problem or deadly disease? Will u still accept the offer? cheesy
If I'm aware of that, I won't be moving ahead with the plan. I'd quit at that spot.

Was only tryna being realistic sha
Re: An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided Iono.. Interview just boring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

These Weird Sexual Traditions Will Totally Shock You! / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.