Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? (42307 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / These Are The Names You Should Be Calling Your Girlfriends / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
sekxy:
why do guys act this way when their girlfriends or lover turn their invitation down
I'm yet to understand why some guys get so angry when they invite their girlfriend to spend weekend with them and it happens that their invitation was turned down because of one reason or the other

Tell us who invited you..

I suspect chop and clean mouth
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by terungwamzer(m): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Doing dat is just like a girl using her money to cook her boyfriend's favorite soup and he tells her he isn't eating anymore.

Op, now I want to ask u one question. Will u jubilate over such development? wink

Ur guess is as good as mine. Now stfu and close this thread! angry

Gbam, u are the man!!!
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by calliope(f): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Edybleketara:
Yup.. Daats dd fact.. How u doin??
I'm good ooo, na exams dey humble me grin
Came around ya faculty today tho.. Hup you Good too?
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by CONTROLi(m): 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU KEEP DATING IMMATURE GUYS /MUMMY'S BOYS?? UNLESS MAYBE YOU'RE NOT TELLING US THE WHOLE TRUTH OR YOU'RE AN IDLE LADY WHO SITS AT HOME 24/7 WATCHING TV, MAYBE THAT'S WHY THE GUYS EXPECTS YOU TO APPEAR WHENEVER THEY CALL.. IF NOT, THEN...................

sekxy:
why do guys act this way when their girlfriends or lover turn their invitation down
I'm yet to understand why some guys get so angry when they invite their girlfriend to spend weekend with them and it happens that their invitation was turned down because of one reason or the other

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by kazyhm(m): 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Checked86:
You can turn me down a day before or even that same day but not when I call you with my phone. How to turn my invitation down without me being angry: (1) Do it 2days or at most a day before the D-day (2) Be the one to call me or text me for the change of plan NOT when I call you to ask you where you are(hoping you are already on your way), you start telling me how aunt and her husband visited and insisted you take them to your grandmother's house (3) the next date will be fixed by you, and you alone.

gbayi !!

this is how we roll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by delishpot: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
400billionman:

Already claiming right.

Hope when you want to come and he says DONT COME, you will respect his choice and not ask questions ?

Why form busy when you are not ? Most of you ladies dont know the essence of love. Such that some of you go as far as demanding money before you sleep with your boyfriends. Wayward mentality. If you are actually independent like you think, then what do you need a boyfriend for ?

What is the big deal if a guy says don't Come? Must he be be in the mood to entertain his woman every time? Cant aaman get his me time? What kind of perverts are we raising in this time and age?
Plus so if she doesnt drmand for money but has sex with you, its okay and acceptable behaviour right?
Is relationship for only sex and money? Who gives a Bleep if he decides not to share is cash and why should he cry foul if she refuses to have sex with him? If you are dating a wicked and self centered person even if they bang you all night or give you millions, you still will feel used.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Kkzy90(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
Checked86:
You can turn me down a day before or even that same day but not when I call you with my phone. How to turn my invitation down without me being angry: (1) Do it 2days or at most a day before the D-day (2) Be the one to call me or text me for the change of plan NOT when I call you to ask you where you are(hoping you are already on your way), you start telling me how aunt and her husband visited and insisted you take them to your grandmother's house (3) the next date will be fixed by you, and you alone.

I swear,you think just like me....now thats a very matured mindset..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Edybleketara: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
calliope:

me gud too. Jaack well well o.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sunnymatey:
A guy needs be angry if the girl's reason is not so convincing.
Yeah if her reason is not convincing but what makes guys angry most is when they have postponed the side chick, told her not to come because you are going to come and you later turn it down oooooh that can piss a mofo off but if you can't come let him know in time @my beautiful ladies.
Basically guys can act pissed off but some real Gz will pick up the phone and Konnect to another source, when NEPA no de you kindly switch to generator for smooth paroles, spread love y'all .
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
izsmike:
Do u knw wat it means for a guy to invite his gf over for d weekend.. It means he's got d whole weekend planned out and he wants to feature her in it. And den she turns him down... Ruined d whole weekend. It's enough reason for him to get mad na
Don't mind the girl she must be a joker, fcking machine? why? because one person is enjoying it or the two or even one is enjoying it much better. Mpheeeew well someday she will know better.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
delishpot:

Is she your property to appear any time you demand so?she musnt have convincing excuse before she is allowed to say I can't come. She is human and deserves her own right to choice Na.
Here we go again, who's talking about property here or trash like that? if you agree to be someone's lover or partner it comes with its peks, responsibilities, joy, fun, and most importantly being there for them when they need you if you can't be there for them why be with them smh, you grab them tight and tell them how much you you love them and yet can do something as much as being there for them or try to explain why you can't make it instead of taking the I'm not your property route like you guys are in a civil right war or something. This your opinion is not nice dear, hope you're not like this to your partner though.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by delishpot: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
icedbeatz:
Here we go again, who's talking about property here or trash like that? if you agree to be someone's lover or partner it comes with its peks, responsibilities, joy, fun, and most importantly being there for them when they need you if you can't be there for them why be with them smh, you grab them tight and tell them how much you you love them and yet can do something as much as being there for them or try to explain why you can't make it instead of taking the I'm not your property route like you guys are in a civil right war or something. This your opinion is not nice dear, hope you're not like this to your partner though.

I am still trying to see how your talk relates with what I said. The OP did not say she made it a habit. So why will the guy freak out if she can't come from time to time? Is she his property? If he cares to know, I am sure he would get the reason from her while discussing the change of plan. But to just freak out because she cant come is just messed up. Even if I am married, I do not expect my partner to jump every time I say so. To enjoy your relationship, you have to let the other person be an individual too. As long as the person is not abusing or taking advantage of you in the relationship why complain if your partner decides to take time and do things by them self?
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by pepigeorge(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Edybleketara:
Only kids do dat
Not just kid poor ones.... weitin dem make ashawo and club 4...
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by youngboi(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
harlayoh:
guys can get angry over little things @times cos they are generally egoistic in nature and you declining @ the wrong time makes them even more angrier... I do go to his place, explain to him not over the phone... even if he is angry, you going there alone shows he mean something to you and acknowledge him just that you can't make it and I tell you his anger will subside

Nice one.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by pepigeorge(m): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
sekxy:

lol..but that's not why u should be angry at the lady..sometimes issues may just come up that she may have no choice than to backslide

Most women get everything wrong..... u refuse to come d weekend and u don't want the guy to get other plans....

thurs:
guy: babe plz show this weekend am missing u badly
Gal: honey I will see wot I can do but am not promising u.
Friday:
Guy: my baby shei u are still coming today
gal: honey am sorry, sth just came up, I can't mk it this weekend.
Guy: ok no problem.
she will call 6pm, 9pm, 11pm, 1am 3am 6am...
wen u dont pick the call they conclude u are angry...

Na only poor man dey vex wen him babe free am for the weekend. ...
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
carmag:

Tell us who invited you..

I suspect chop and clean mouth
don't tell me that's what you do
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2016
@ OP: How would you feel if a guy does that to you few minutes to when you guys were suppose to meet? Lemme guess? Smile and move on after 3 hours of heavy and light makeup abi? grin
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
pepigeorge:

Most women get everything wrong..... u refuse to come d weekend and u don't want the guy to get other plans....

thurs:
guy: babe plz show this weekend am missing u badly
Gal: honey I will see wot I can do but am not promising u.
Friday:
Guy: my baby shei u are still coming today
gal: honey am sorry, sth just came up, I can't mk it this weekend.
Guy: ok no problem.
she will call 6pm, 9pm, 11pm, 1am 3am 6am...
wen u dont pick the call they conclude u are angry...

Na only poor man dey vex wen him babe free am for the weekend. ...
u sound like a player
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Dminister(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
I would tell you to get ready, I mean dress up I will be coming to take you out and after trying so hard to put on the best for me , I just call to say i am sorry I can't come.
Now tell me how would you feel?

The only way i could make a difference or make you understand better is to make it up to you the following week. I would make sure I didn't disappoint you again.

Have you tried to persuade him that you are going to make it up to him? If no, then you are not a serious type.
if I were him I wouldn't have anything to do with you again.
I would totally forget if you ever exist.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
BlackMbakara1:
@ OP: How would you feel if a guy does that to you few minutes to when you guys were suppose to meet? Lemme guess? Smile and move on after 3 hours of heavy and light makeup abi? grin
lol @ heavy and light make up
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by pepigeorge(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
sekxy:

u sound like a player

Am just being realistic. ....the bf dat is never angry wenever u refuse his invitation always has a backup plans...drinking with guys and ending up in clubs and wen u get high......gals are always there at ur beck and call for small change . lol
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
HeavenlyBang:
It's annoying as fűck. Happened to me yesterday. After cleaning up my place, taking 200mg of tramadol and doing 100+ push-ups so my small muscles are bulging, the mumu girl says she's doing assignment and can't come. Bros, the combination of pushup and tramadol is very good for sěx, but if you're not doing anything it messes up your entire system. I just be like dead man that yesterday night. So tell me, why I nor go vex?

Anyway, I don't ask twice. When she wants it she'll be the one to start calling, and I'll make her beg for it.
Bro its too bad for you to be taking drugs (tramadol) for sexual enhancement or whatnot. Its terrible because you're a young mofo (I believe you're bw 20-40) and you are supposed to do your push ups and house keeping\cleaning for you bro but you were typing like if not for the girl you wouldn't have cleaned up your shiit. For sexual and health fitness hit the courts, tracks, gym or whatever you like and eat healthy, easy up on the surgery things and more of veggies and meat or barbeque is the shitt too. I've been in that situation and I was pissed off but after she explained I was cool and promised to make it up to me (and she really did, a sweet girl she is) Enjoy yourself though.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
pepigeorge:

Am just being realistic. ....the bf dat is never angry wenever u refuse his invitation always has a backup plans...drinking with guys and ending up in clubs and wen u get high......gals are always there at ur beck and call for small change . lol
stop generalizing..that's what u do#simple#
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
CONTROLi:
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU KEEP DATING IMMATURE GUYS /MUMMY'S BOYS?? UNLESS MAYBE YOU'RE NOT TELLING US THE WHOLE TRUTH OR YOU'RE AN IDLE LADY WHO SITS AT HOME 24/7 WATCHING TV, MAYBE THAT'S WHY THE GUYS EXPECTS YOU TO APPEAR WHENEVER THEY CALL.. IF NOT, THEN...................

Nigga please.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
sekxy:

lol @ heavy and light make up

Still tell us how u will feel... wink
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
BlackMbakara1:

Still tell us how u will feel... wink
funny u
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
CONTROLi:

please u mustn't insult me..I didn't force u to read and comment...if u don't have any reasonable thing to say better piss off than to insult as u don't know anything about me
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
sekxy:

stop generalizing..that's what u do#simple#
Not just him my dear, if your bf doesn't get pissed a little for such or similar actions then hahahahahaha the girl is just a hole for his DK operations and nothing more rather less or he has a legit back up shawty named matter that is ready and willing to get down and occupy her space.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
icedbeatz:
Not just him my dear, if your bf doesn't get pissed a little for such or similar actions then hahahahahaha the girl is just a hole for his DK operations and nothing more rather less or he has a legit back up shawty named matter that is ready and willing to get down and occupy her space.
ok
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by peterphd(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
shocked
calliope:

Hey, where do you school?
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Uglykelvin(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
I dont worry girls about visiting, their curiousity will make dem wanna knw ur place wink
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by calliope(f): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
peterphd:
shocked
Hey, where do you school?
Somewhere around grin

Jut Open ya eye and look tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online / With The Level Of Hookups And Runs Going On In Lagos, How Do Men Get Married? / Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.