Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? (42298 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / These Are The Names You Should Be Calling Your Girlfriends / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Uglykelvin:
I dont worry girls about visiting, their curiousity will make dem wanna knw ur place wink
hmmmm
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by pepigeorge(m): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
sekxy:

stop generalizing..that's what u do#simple#

Am like dats... am not also slave to emotions. ... cos it's d only thing dats weakens a man
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by temmym4(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
sekxy:
why do guys act this way when their girlfriends or lover turn their invitation down
I'm yet to understand why some guys get so angry when they invite their girlfriend to spend weekend with them and it happens that their invitation was turned down because of one reason or the other

How do u feel when u want him to buy you spmethin u really crave for and u know it s within his power to get it, but he turned u down because of one reason or the other?
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by thesuave10(m): 2:51am On Jul 23, 2016
sekxy:
why do guys act this way when their girlfriends or lover turn their invitation down
I'm yet to understand why some guys get so angry when they invite their girlfriend to spend weekend with them and it happens that their invitation was turned down because of one reason or the other

Here's a guy who doesn't dear. But I think some how it makes them feel rejected
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 4:24am On Jul 23, 2016
thesuave10:

Here's a guy who doesn't dear. But I think some how it makes them feel rejected
Good to know dear
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by SaintUlot: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Make money working from home directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by vickodedon(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
The reason we get angry is the same reason u people get angry when we refuse to pay ur bills.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by thesuave10(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
sekxy:

Good to know dear

yh.. Anyways you ain't gonna call me,dear for nothing tho. Add me up wink tongue
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pheals:
If your bf get mad @ this u b fucking machine aaah y weekend

Inviting you doesn't necessary mean he wants to lay you down
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
This is how you know you are the side chick and sex mate

I think you wrong
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by halfricanadian(f): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
sauceny:

I think you wrong

How?
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

How?

Kk,for example... I invited a gurl to my place last 3 wks,but she didn't show up & i got angry not because she didn't come,but for the fact she was playing on my intelligence, despite the fact she knew she wasn't going to come over,she still made me cancel other schedule i had because of her,plus the dish i made got wasted....I wasn't or i didn't even think towards the Bleep part sef.
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by halfricanadian(f): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
sauceny:

Kk,for example... I invited a gurl to my place last 3 wks,but she didn't show up & i got angry not because she didn't come,but for the fact she was playing on my intelligence, despite the fact she knew she wasn't going to come over,she still made me cancel other schedule i had because of her,plus the dish i made got wasted....I wasn't or i didn't even think towards the Bleep part sef.

Hmmmm embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? by oguntegbeany: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media / Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend / Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.