Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

"I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) (112913 Views)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by ricki: 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kolababe:
This looks too Strange and mysterious to be true but according to a broadcast sent on bbm by one Shoye Benson and some other Bbm users with the photo displayed this was said to have happened last night along Opebi road in Lagos. Read the Broadcast.

"I was my colleagues's car along Opebi road last night going home from work when i sighted this curvaceous woman (see my DP) who caused a little traffic as she walked naked in public. The funny thing is that she was walking proudly like a model and Instead of coming to her rescue, some of the passersby started photographing her but she seemed less concerned with the attention she was creating along the busy road. She eventually turned towards a building, i think it was an hotel or club. It’s not clear whether the woman had gone berserk or what really forced her to walk naked in public. My concern is this, we need to be more prayerful in this era. A lot of strange this are happening As i head home last, night the question that kept popping up in my head is, what could have made such a beautiful lady go expose her womanly pride in such a public? May we never be victims of circumstances. Amen! "

Here’s the photo..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/man-claims-he-saw-lady-cat-walking.html

What some ppl do for FAME and FORTUNE
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
It could be after effect of the change we are experiencing in Nigeria
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kolababe:
This looks too Strange and mysterious to be true but according to a broadcast sent on bbm by one Shoye Benson and some other Bbm users with the photo displayed this was said to have happened last night along Opebi road in Lagos. Read the Broadcast.

"I was my colleagues's car along Opebi road last night going home from work when i sighted this curvaceous woman (see my DP) who caused a little traffic as she walked naked in public. The funny thing is that she was walking proudly like a model and Instead of coming to her rescue, some of the passersby started photographing her but she seemed less concerned with the attention she was creating along the busy road. She eventually turned towards a building, i think it was an hotel or club. It’s not clear whether the woman had gone berserk or what really forced her to walk naked in public. My concern is this, we need to be more prayerful in this era. A lot of strange this are happening As i head home last, night the question that kept popping up in my head is, what could have made such a beautiful lady go expose her womanly pride in such a public? May we never be victims of circumstances. Amen! "

Here’s the photo..

Here is an explanation you probably never thought about.

She goes to her boyfriend's house and gets naked in bed. Just when the action was about to start, her boyfriend suddenly metamorphosed into someone else's husband.

Probably a cool calm and collected wife, she simply asks her to stand up and get out of the house.

She reaches for her dress and the woman is like "NO WAY! You will go Naked" And to make sure she does she goes in and reaches for a knife or something scarier.

After much ado she probably had no choice but to walk the streets naked.

Seeing as she entered a hotel, this may be a plausible explanantion.
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by no1madman(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
No b 2day!
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by olanrewajuab(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Maybe it can be more spiritual than this physical,pls be careful.
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by ManTiger(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
That's drug.
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by july66: 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kolababe:

Here’s the photo..

straight from the ocean. Touch her at your own risk.
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by oaroloye(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
(1) Drugs can do that.

(2) Maybe someone tried to blackmail her into sex by taking her clothes- but it didn't work.

(3) Perhaps we should search the hospitals to find the one who lost the fight...
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by hatchy(f): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
No dey take that thing,u no gree.

Oya see as e don be now.

Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by ReachHard: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
SHEBI NA OPEBI-ALLEN NI??

@OP, YOU MUST BE A LEARNER
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by barcelona007(f): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Pls cn sumone educate me abt hw I cn always do d painting on d lady's bombom pls. I hv been finding it difficult to always shade sumtin pls.
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by iykenathan162(m): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
paschal47:
please can someone teach me how to quote a post? thank you in advance.

At the end of every comment u will see quote, report. Just click on the quote type whatsoever u want to type and summit.
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by iamdotune(m): 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
creamylicious:
how did you quote someone's post and you claiming not to know how to do so contradicting fellow
k
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by wtfCode: 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lord save me 4rm karishikas.
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
This can be linked to many things. Blood money, betting, mental disorder and. So much more. So let's be careful in all our dealings.
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=Kolababe post=47788567]This looks too Strange and mysterious to be true but according to a broadcast sent on bbm by one Shoye Benson and some other Bbm users with the photo displayed this was said to have happened last night along Opebi road in Lagos. Read the Broadcast.

Here’s the photo..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/man-claims-he-saw-lady-cat-walking.html[/quot. But you have helped her cover her unclothedness.because I can't see any unclad woman.
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
barcelona007:
Pls cn sumone educate me abt hw I cn always do d painting on d lady's bombom pls. I hv been finding it difficult to always shade sumtin pls.
why would you want to shad lady's bombom?
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by Freelancer2015(m): 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
Be careful of navy/marine spirits. They can go to any length.
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
paschal47:
please can someone teach me how to quote a post? thank you in advance.
After clicking on the quote button, you click on that arrow button that is beneath the delete button. After clicking on that, it takes you to the next line, then you type your comments. If you don't click on that button first, there won't be any difference between what you are quoting and typing.
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
Gbam!!

sydneywhite:
yaba left escapee
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by nnol(m): 12:16am On Jul 23, 2016
wen u smoko osogbo weed fr the very first tym.
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by kaffyadeakeem(f): 12:17am On Jul 23, 2016
Berlyn:
lipsrsealed undecided
OK now
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by kaffyadeakeem(f): 12:18am On Jul 23, 2016
habsydiamond:
This can be linked to many things. Blood money, betting, mental disorder and. So much more. So let's be careful in all our dealings.
OK now
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 23, 2016
Either mentally ill, bad drug trip or she was caught cheating with a married lover so had to escape without clothes. We'd never know and trust me, I don't care to.
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by Trexnemesis(m): 1:34am On Jul 23, 2016
IS GAJU!
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 23, 2016
Smileprince:

See I don't expect you to understand the things of the spirit with your canal mind.

Have give my advise, you can give yours. It's left for anyone to pick whichever they feel will help them.
no pastor, she wasn't a dragon, she was a dinosaur! Believe me I know this.
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by ShaniBee: 2:23am On Jul 23, 2016
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by Leo2flex(m): 3:58am On Jul 23, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Paraguay weed. The thing strong gan.
Are you talking from Experience?
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by riczy(m): 4:15am On Jul 23, 2016
ur English teacher nid flogging I swear!
Re: "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) by barcelona007(f): 5:14am On Jul 23, 2016
ahamonyeka:
why would you want to shad lady's bombom?
pls if u hv n idea I will appreciate, I was just making a reference for understanding, pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) / Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.