Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground (29360 Views)

Buhari Did Not Appoint Amaechi As Campaign DG – Presidency / Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari / Governor Willie Obiano Running At Campaign Ground (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by metronaija: 7:35am On Jul 23, 2016
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state denies PDP candidate, Pastor Ize-Iyamu in the coming Governorship election to make use of Okpujie Primary School in Esan North East of Edo state as campaign ground. Yet PDP supporters gathered at a football field to show their support to their candidate.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-gov-oshiomhole-stops-pdp.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 23, 2016
Buhari should lock up all PDP members. All we want in this country is APC.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Qmerit(m): 7:40am On Jul 23, 2016
Supported, instead of him to tell the people of Edo state why he's better than G. Obaseki to rule the state, he's going about calling Oshomole names and said he did nothing in schools in Edo state! So, Osho stopped him from using schools he (osho) built, renovated, fenced and equipped as his campaign ground.

Some people re already asking me if the Taxpayers' money is osho money which he used! Certainly not HIS money, the question should be did Lucky Igbis who Ize-Iyamu worked with as COS/SSG under pdp use same money for the same State to see? The answer is NO.
Is osho bias like that?

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by johnmartus(m): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2016
OK
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by divinehand2003(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2016
This is sad.
The ruling parties have always been oppressing the opposition parties in Nigeria. They will prevent you from campaigning on national tv, popular newspapers, even banning you from using stadiums or public infrastructure .

Naija pls stop this evil trend abeg.

33 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by gebest: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2016
Qmerit:
Supported, instead of him to tell the people why he's better than G. Obaseki to rule the state, he's going about calling Oshomole names and said he did nothing to schools in Edo state! So, Osho stopped him from using schools he (osho) built, renovated, fenced and equipped as his campaign ground.
Is osho bias like that?
no my dear

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by butanep(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2016
All what Oshiomole is doing is just baseless. I hardly hear thet Obaseki talk during campaig. It's Oshiomole that does the campaign and manifesto as fit he is the governorship candidate.

No to third tenure for Adams. He has done his best. Let another party come to continue where he has stop.

All I know is that PDP will take over Edo state come sept 10.

173 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by colosa: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2016
Poi all the way

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by nnachukz(m): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2016
Qmerit:
Supported, instead of him to tell the people why he's better than G. Obaseki to rule the state, he's going about calling Oshomole names and said he did nothing to schools in Edo state! So, Osho stopped him from using schools he (osho) built, renovated, fenced and equipped as his campaign ground.
Is osho bias like that?
You see why evil remain in our land and will continue to remain. Your comment shows that evil you support and embrace will embrace you forever. Didn't, Lai Mohammed, Osholmole, Tinubu, El_fai and most APC members say bad things about GEJ during campaign? Did he ban them from using Airports, the roads, the schools or any stadium in Nigeria? Did he stop them from saying whatever they liked.

203 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Qmerit(m): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2016
[s]
nnachukz:
You [[s]s]see why evil remain in our land and will continue to remain. Your comment shows that evil you support and embrace will embrace you forever. Didn't, Lai Mohammed, Osholmole, Tinubu, El_fai and most APC members say bad things about GEJ during campaign? Did he ban them from using Airports, the roads, the schools or any stadium in Nigeria? Did he stop them from saying whatever they liked.
[/s[/s][/s]

Senseless
Can't u say ur own without insulting?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by nnachukz(m): 8:27am On Jul 23, 2016
Qmerit:
[/s]

Senseless
SMH. This one will still cry when what he wishes others come straight to dwell with him.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by psucc(m): 8:31am On Jul 23, 2016
Of all the Govs in Nigeria, Oshiomhole is my greatest disappointment.

I heap so much trust that he will make the difference because of his antecedents in the Labour Union.

Posterity will never forgive him. He had all it takes to stand out but only ran MAD at the sight of money.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Qmerit(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2016
nnachukz:
SMH. This one will still cry when what he wishes others come straight to dwell with him.

did I curse you? NO I won't do so.
I mean the comment was senseless, but if u feel abused I'm sorry, I apologise, is not in my person to insult any one online pls, accept my apology. Bros look at your comments very well u were the one who insulted me.

Is just that I'm here in edo and I am following their campaign and know what transpires on a daily basis

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by NextGovernor(m): 8:37am On Jul 23, 2016
The most painful part of it is that the headmistress of the school has been suspended by Oshiomole all because of this whole saga.

21 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by brunofarad(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2016
I think the football field is much better than the school as a campaign field.

Especially as in the case of violence breaking out....the school might get vandalized.

Good for Osho the governor for banning the use of the school. Hope he does the same for the APC man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by admax(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2016
No shaking Osho baba

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Omeokachie: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2016
Politics of intolerance

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Pavarottii(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[size=15pt]Thank God say man no be God oooo....[/size] grin

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by KINGinVAHALA: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by sademola: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2016
Rubbish! Show us where and how he stopped PDP or any party or group for that matter from using public places.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by KINGinVAHALA: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Baba, your head they there Jor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2016
Every candidate should be allowed equal playing ground, people are watching and at end of the day the people will vote their choice

13 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Mikemickey(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2016
Good for him. Stop cry
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by kings09(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2016
Why not lock up all southerners, lock up all southern farmers, lock up not jst PdP but members of other political parties, lock up all Christians, infact lock up evrybody including urself except buhari's family members. Which kain human u be sef undecided
mrkayusfit:

14 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by mummyson26(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2016
Only God will save nigeria

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2016
Please lets Kill PDP, once and for all....Useless party..

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by eph12(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2016
Schools should not be used for campaigns. Unless the APC is using same they have no reason to complain.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by frinx: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2016
This would cause more harm than good...

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s] Buhari should lock up all PDP members. All we want in this country is APC[/s].

A Democracy always needs an opposition party....no matter how flawed.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by mmsen: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2016
mrkayusfit:

All you want is a dictatorship lead by a team of people that has plunged the economy into recession?

17 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Ize-Iyamu Access To School As Campaign Ground by adioolayi(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2016
metronaija:
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state denies PDP candidate, Pastor Ize-Iyamu in the coming Governorship election to make use of Okpujie Primary School in Esan North East of Edo state as campaign ground. Yet PDP supporters gathered at a football field to show their support to their candidate.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-gov-oshiomhole-stops-pdp.html

This is not new in Nigeria Politics... Incumbent will always make life difficult for opposition

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Demolishes Dan Anyiam Plaza In Owerri (Photos) / Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha Road Under Reconstruction By Julius Berger / Xenophobia: Buhari Receives Special Envoy’s Report, Reveals Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.