Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? (13228 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Problem Having Sex Without Condom / Condom Or Raw Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Walexsammy(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tnot:
I've always gbaduned it raw.

Guy abeg which one is GC again.
Lol....Gold Circle
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by fox26: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
depends who are you making love with. if you are doing it on side or not married then condom is your option. if you get a vagin then slaughter her dry dock!!!
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by endoski: 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin bad girl
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by theEYe21(f): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Why not grin
mu2sa2:
Hahaha, does the blood covers fornication and adultery too?
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Efisko1(m): 1:07am On Jul 25, 2016
ronald4lif:
Condom is the most common for me. I always insist on one and it has cost me some relationship. But who cares? Can't risk my health for anything mbok.

Eyeneka i sight u.......
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Thisnut(m): 2:57am On Jul 25, 2016
ronald4lif:
Condom is the most common for me. I always insist on one and it has cost me some relationship. But who cares? Can't risk my health for anything mbok.
this is the reason it's more easier for people in a relationship to contact STDs than single guys who fuckkk olosho, because safe sex is 100% practiced for olosho folks, even when they are fuckingggg some regular bitchesss they still use condom because they already have the instinct that all girls could be olosho , while the relationship folks who doesn't know where the other partner slept last night thinks it's lack of trust to use condoms , hence make them more vulnerable to STDs.

It far safer to Bleep Olosho without condom, but not advisable
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by Heryorh: 5:12am On Jul 25, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
well said, so which one do u practice most
years before...it was raw...but nowadays....oh boy....na cd ooo
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by alobright17(m): 7:35am On Jul 25, 2016
I have tried both with and without and the different is not that much,because of that I decided to be on the safer side.original Durex cd has been doing the magic for me,since I used to buy as many as I can before entering Nija.

TeamSafetyfirst.
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by vickydevoka(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2021
ronald4lif:
I swear. Gals don't like condom
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by tot3ntanZz: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Personally, I always prefer to have sex with a condom, because it's much more trivial and reliable. This way the chance of your partner getting pregnant is much lower, although it's still not 100 percent protection. Also, if you often have sex with girls you don't know well, such as girls you meet in clubs, condom use is mandatory, because otherwise you can get STIs, many of which are fatal or can lead to a significant deterioration in your health.
That's why I always use condoms during sex, especially nowadays you can order excellent quality condoms at conanddom website, which not only protect you from unwanted pregnancy and STIs, but also make your sex almost as sensual and enjoyable as sex without a condom.
Re: Sex With Condom Or Sex Without Condom. Which Do U Practice Most??? by vanb26(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05
Raw is the best and that is because I use an oil that kills the sperm and infection in the genitals.
So I am not worried about unwanted pregnancy and STDs
99.999% effective!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) / Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video) / Response 2 Rosemary! Why Do We Girls Think We Are Doing Guys A Favour With Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.