Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari (53258 Views)

2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari / Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari / Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by izzou(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
How i wish i can hear something different from buhari apart from corruption

10 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Greenback: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Johnzzy:

Anytime I remember that men are dust I just LOL. Continue breh, its in you. Despite your untoward verbiose, reading your aphorisms are a delight.

Thank God say man no be God. #BuhariHasFailed
few intelligent words and a knockout punch...however,continue like this cos he is easily pained and always pensive senile and grumpy,and waste no time b4 clicking the report button,screaming for seun and other mods to come change his diapers like they are his mama...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by talk2hb1(m): 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Drbarmes(m): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Benita27:
What is our business with things that happened in 1985, we're not living in the past, this is 2016 so he shld focus on the future and spare us of his past. grin

So you came to take ur revenge on them abi?, you should be lucky you were not murdered in that coup.
I think its high time some people started keeping their hatred away from the public.
For common sense sake the president was having an interview. Its not like he just woke up one morning, called all his ministers and aides and started gisting them how he was overthrown.

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Benita27:
What is our business with things that happened in 1985, we're not living in the past, this is 2016 so he shld focus on the future and spare us of his past. grin

So you came to take ur revenge on them abi?, you should be lucky you were not murdered in that coup.
Gbam

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by omohlexy: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
why this man dey tell us about wetin happen for 19 gberegede na? who your wack history epp? abeg stop crying like a sissy and work jare. nigerians are hungry you are vomiting nonsense. na IBB you want try? hehehe. dis man wan use sleep try die o

5 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Physicist(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
Babangida coup speech showed that Buhari was removed mainly because of his regime tribal sentiments and disrespect for other cultures and tribes. Buhari is the most tribalistic President Nigeria ever has.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Fawklicant: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
The only thing that comes out of the dullard's mouth are threats, punish, fight corruption. Just do a google search with these keywords and his name and see entries. Doesnt he ever get bored? Cluelessness personified.

Same for the grumpy old omenkancarworm.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Paulancebay(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
Izzaarite..

I am proud to say this man is so clueless! That is y this country his wrongly placed in the hands of a man who is still been hunted and hurted by actions of 1985! Psychopathic old fool!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by olamide215: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
Am not sure this man has any good thing to offer. May God deliver nigeria

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by waice6571: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Himself got there by coup against democratically ellected government of the then. Or why is he crying over a splilt milk?

If you have any score to settle with each other, do it on a neutral ground.

The vehicle of progress of this country is on reverse gear and the steering wheel is vendatta while the driver is a (power) drunk.

8 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
Drbarmes:

I think its high time some people started keeping their hatred away from the public.
For common sense sake the president was having an interview. Its not like he just woke up one morning, called all his ministers and aides and started gisting them how he was overthrown.

The only one who seems bitter is the man being interviewed. Its clear he has been stewing in bile all these years and is out to exact revenge. You cant govern a country on emotions alone you know. He has not shown any serious problem solving skills, objectivity or any maturity as far as Im concerned .

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Haryodehji(m): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
omenka:
Errrm, let me tell you one thing you fail to realise- your attempt at "famzing" is DOA.

I can still remember your "trench coat" days and the concave tv days- remember?? You are to me what you were then, only difference is the passage of time.

Since you couldn't tell the difference between a suit and a trench coat referring to the later as an "oversized suit", I pretty much doubt you'd know what the word "inconsequential" means- because that is how I see you and always will.

We no belong to the same category at all- NEVER will.

Bye.

Modath, saw you back there. cheesy Mbok leave that guy before bursts a spleen on account of your taunts abeg. cheesy

Is that suppose to b a poem?? Receive small sense

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by tundexijim(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
Babzilla:

The only one who seems bitter is the man being interviewed. Its clear he has been stewing in bile all these years and is out to exact revenge. You cant govern a country on emotions alone you know. Be has not shown any serious problem solving skills, objectivity or any maturity as far as Im concerned .

I just dey pity all of una wailers life.. Only if ur hero had won maybe u would ve bin used to borrow money...

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Drbarmes:

What kind of silly interview was that. Who cares abt why he was removed?, didn't he remove some1 frm office as well?( Shagari).

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by 400billionman: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Who can define the word STUPIDITY ?

10 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by scarred9jan(m): 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Buhari is a failure.
Peters, you are better than this.
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Ngokafor(f): 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
Fawklicant:
The only thing that comes out of the dullard's mouth are threats, punish, fight corruption. Just do a google search with these keywords and his name and see entries. Doesnt he ever get bored? Cluelessness personified.

Same for the grumpy old omenkancarworm.

....Na real 'omenkacankerworm'...that name fit am well cheesy..

..He is very lucky he has the biased mod to cry to...always crying all over the place.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by highyo: 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
when you don't know the purpose why you were born, you will just be moving round a circle without any achievement until you find out the plans of God for your Life

3 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by bonechamberlain(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
kaorama:
Rubbish
total nonsense, a vindictive extremist Fulani ruler. This goes to show that his mindset is not on developing Nigeria but on vendetta. But unfortunately for him he can only touch dasuki not ibb.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Semper247(m): 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Too many wailers wishing death on the president, I pity ur lives.....

Hypertension may send u all packing before 2019 at this rate of wailing.

Many was not happy with gej rule but I doubt if anyone wanted him dead....

U guys are just shamelessly insane

*spits*

2 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ipod alert!

Zombies of Gej, Fayose, Omisore, FFK,Tompolo, Metsuh, Kanu and any other
yam eater or terrorist.

So because he defeated gej in an election whenever he's being interviewed he should remain mute?

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by ITbomb(m): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
lol, economy was down and someone who still love Nigeria had to do something. God bless IBB

9 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by mansmith(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Greenback: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
tundexijim:

I just dey pity all of una wailers life.. Only if ur hero had won maybe u would ve bin used to borrow money...

hungry suffering and smiling zombie...lolls

14 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
izzou:
How i wish i can hear something different from buhari apart from corruption

It should be

How I wish I can hear something different from Nigeria apart from corruption

The reason given for the first coup was CORRUPTION.
50 years later we're still pretending to fight it

8 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Hiploko(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
tundexijim:

our hero is long gone. Your hero has been in charge. He has been in charge of destroying Nigeria. When will u ever contribute meaningfully?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
ITbomb:
lol, economy was down and someone who still love Nigeria had to do something. God bless IBB

Hatred no go kill una.

If Satan hate Buhari I'm sure you'll ask God to bless it too

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Fawklicant: 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ngokafor:

....Na real 'omenkacankerworm'...that name fit am well cheesy..

..He is very lucky he has the biased mod to cry to...always crying all over the place.

That bloke is the kindah nigga that bluetooths jazz to you in the village just because you seem happy. He'd be like 'this nigga has no right whatsoever to be smiling, I gotta bluetooth him some grief mehn!'

That guy is a sadist. Fighting all over the place and when he gets served, he cries to the mods. What a wuss!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Hiploko(m): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
ayindejimmy:

Ipod alert!

Zombies of Gej, Fayose, Omisore, FFK,Tompolo, Metsuh, Kanu and any other
yam eater or terrorist.

So because he defeated gej in an election whenever he's being interviewed he should remain mute?
you guys never disappoint. Name/moniker check automatically tells the place of origin of the person making the comment. How I wish Buhari is performing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hiploko:
our hero is long gone. Your hero has been in charge. He has been in charge of destroying Nigeria. When will u ever contribute meaningfully?

Your hero and his gang of 40 thieves stole us blind and left us naked.

Where did your hero's friends get the billions they are returning?

3 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by nigerialog: 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
I don't know whether to be happy or sad.
The story shows that baba hates money corruption, has always hated money corruption, which is good.
But this story also shows that baba never forgives.
I don't know whether unforgiveness is good or bad for Nigeria.
I would guess bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) / Boko Haram: Condoms And Sex Enhancing Drugs Found In Raided Camp / See How APC And PDP Stand In Sokoto State After The 2019 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.