Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari (53263 Views)

2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari / Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari / Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by kulrunsman79(m): 12:06am On Jul 25, 2016
Forget dwelling in the past and concentrate on the present. The economy is crumbling baba

5 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by plaetton: 12:06am On Jul 25, 2016
Babzilla:

The only one who seems bitter is the man being interviewed. Its clear he has been stewing in bile all these years and is out to exact revenge. You cant govern a country on emotions alone you know. Be has not shown any serious problem solving skills, objectivity or any maturity as far as Im concerned .

People easily forget that because Buhari lost to Jonathan in 2011, Buhari never attended any council of State meetings throughout the tenure of GEJ and refused to shake hands with GEJ on few occasions.

Buhari is the most unpatriotic Nigerian I have seen to date.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2016
TippyTop:
Buhari was removed for incompetence and tribalism, any other narrative is an attempt to skew the history books.

31yrs later same thing is happening all over again.
which history book u read?
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by porka: 12:09am On Jul 25, 2016
Deen77:

Your hero with all the Oil boom under him, he still borrow our future without archiving anything.

Out of our reserved of $43 billion, your Hero withdraw $13 billion consume $21 billion joint account with state and borrow our future.

Ha ha ha ha ha

So Obasanjo is now your new hero, ehn?

It is no longer 'PDP looted Nigeria for 16 years'.

After rigmarolling for 14 good months, without a single good thing from your god, you people are coming back to your vomit with multiple nairaland accounts?

Shame!

You are hiding your god's 'achievements' while presenting PDP Obasanjo's performance.

6 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by plaetton: 12:09am On Jul 25, 2016
nigerialog:
I emphasized money corruption because I believe that Nigeria's worse corruption is not monetary, but rather something that breeds all of that.
If baba can demote as much venom to political corruption in Nigeria, we might yet see a nirvana.

Thank you.

Corruption goes far deeper than pocketing public money. Before that, there is a corrupt state of mind that breeds stealing of public funds.

This is what GEJ was alluding to when the media misquoted him out of context by saying that stealing is not corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by porka: 12:13am On Jul 25, 2016
plaetton:

People easily forget that because Buhari lost to Jonathan in 2011, Buhari never attended any council of State meetings throughout the tenure of GEJ and refused to shake hands with GEJ on few occasions.

Buhari is the most unpatriotic Nigerian I have seen to date.

Just imagine that.

Even with all that he still chose his 'foster daughter' for INEC commissioner when he was asked to nominate someone by Jonathan.

5 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by PigMeat: 12:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Greenback:

few intelligent words and a knockout punch...however,continue like this cos he is easily pained and always pensive senile and grumpy,and waste no time b4 clicking the report button,screaming for seun and other mods to come change his diapers like they are his mama...
you are even aware of the report button stuff? He runs to the mods seeking for help like a child that was picked up by a bully in the street running to table report to his parents for snappback. I was a victim of his reports to mods, i served 3 days ban, no thanks to the disguised apc mods on nairaland. I never regreted it cos i was able to hurt his feelings, which was my major priority

4 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by ATERI(m): 12:24am On Jul 25, 2016
Oh please, enough of cry baby after spending eternity in power and you can`t still get anything right!

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by CioAngels(f): 12:33am On Jul 25, 2016
Buratai is a miltary man and you speared him. Rather than redeem Nigeria you are telling story to show that you are confused. Just leave ibb alone and face governace. Pa shagari should humilate you too for overthrowing him. 'a man with No forgiven heart. Oga buhari, you are equaly corrupt, PTDF.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by berrystunn(m): 12:37am On Jul 25, 2016
tundexijim:

I just dey pity all of una wailers life.. Only if ur hero had won maybe u would ve bin used to borrow money...

Hardship is my option amen. grin
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by adonis89(m): 12:39am On Jul 25, 2016
abeg carry ur nonsense talk comot here. every time corruption corruption. na d only tin wey dey DAT ur block head. mumu
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by funlord(m): 12:51am On Jul 25, 2016
undecided

In that case this may be the leading headline in todays papers later:

"Ibb and gusau arrested for successfully dodging corruption probe 33 years ago.......efcc"
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by microscope1(m): 12:55am On Jul 25, 2016
kokoA:
I don't comment on things that happened before I was born.
This got me guffawing on the ground.
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Xbursta(m): 1:00am On Jul 25, 2016

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by k2kay(m): 1:03am On Jul 25, 2016
This man should quit the blame games, get down to work and really put his back into it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by berrystunn(m): 1:04am On Jul 25, 2016
Deen77:

Your hero with all the Oil boom under him, he still borrow our future without archiving anything.

Out of our reserved of $43 billion, your Hero withdraw $13 billion consume $21 billion joint account with state and borrow our future.

GEJ, Lucky him.
Buhari is a mistake with bad luck.

5 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by berrystunn(m): 1:06am On Jul 25, 2016
k2kay:
This man should quit the blame games, get down to work and really put his back into it.

His working what else are you expecting??
Busy looting from looters. Since there is no money to loot from govt
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Rick9(m): 1:13am On Jul 25, 2016
kokoA:
I don't comment on things that happened before I was born.
the feeling is mutual jare
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by TMANO: 1:24am On Jul 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by PhockPhockMan: 1:32am On Jul 25, 2016
omenka:
Errrm, let me tell you one thing you fail to realise- your attempt at "famzing" is DOA.

I can still remember your "trench coat" days and the concave tv days- remember?? You are to me what you were then, only difference is the passage of time.

Since you couldn't tell the difference between a suit and a trench coat referring to the later as an "oversized suit", I pretty much doubt you'd know what the word "inconsequential" means- because that is how I see you and always will.

We no belong to the same category at all- NEVER will.

Bye.

Just like your illiterate master, keep living in the past.
Yeah, I see you, Internet super man. I can tell you with all honesty, you're not better than any of my boys.

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 25, 2016
tundexijim:

I just dey pity all of una wailers life.. Only if ur hero had won maybe u would ve bin used to borrow money...
Thanks for the concern but I dont need your pity. Im doing fine. Way better than you who is still delusioned that slipping a piece of paper (with your thimbprint on it) in a box will make your life somehow better.

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Codes151(m): 1:37am On Jul 25, 2016
Benita27:
What is our business with things that happened in 1985, we're not living in the past, this is 2016 so he shld focus on the future and spare us of his past. grin

So you came to take ur revenge on them abi?, you should be lucky you were not murdered in that coup.

Now, to that mod that banned me for a whole 2wks....God is watching you. grin
well It's what they do best! Push up one sided ethnic news to fp! Defend their kinds! And ban people without finding out what happend! It's. Their work!

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Codes151(m): 1:44am On Jul 25, 2016
porka:

Just imagine that.

Even with all that he still chose his 'foster daughter' for INEC commissioner when he was asked to nominate someone by Jonathan.
Even as at dt, youths are unemployed! Campaign promise of jobs, none! People sacked=~500000...

Assuming 2018 we have small work, they will ask for 15yrs experience! Lol.
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Leebeedo(m): 1:57am On Jul 25, 2016
That's the only thing you know-fight corruption. This is the solution to every problem you can ever think of. I won't be suprised if you recommend fighting corruption as a solution to global warming.

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by uckennety(m): 1:59am On Jul 25, 2016
I wish God will use me as an instrument the same way he used babangida and co to remove in 1984 and do it again this year!!
If not for tribal bigotry you don't worth to be a local govt councilman

3 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by dokiOloye(m): 2:05am On Jul 25, 2016
Drbarmes:

I think its high time some people started keeping their hatred away from the public.
For common sense sake the president was having an interview. Its not like he just woke up one morning, called all his ministers and aides and started gisting them how he was overthrown.
It's high time some people started keeping their ignorance away from the public.For common sense sake d president is having an interview and unfortunately, he's d president of a big zoo(200 million animals)and should apply more tact when speaking wt d press cos things he says or does even in his toilet can become public policy.
It's not like he must wake up one morning,call his ministers and aides and start gisting them of how his govt will operate.

2 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by ngmgeek(m): 2:13am On Jul 25, 2016
Time to move on Baba. Forgive and forget.

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by emmanuelbrown26: 2:13am On Jul 25, 2016
iyobosadavid:
Babangida is one of the chief Bricklayer that layed the foundation of this evil called corruption in this country
U are absolutely correct, he messed up dis nation totally, till morow IBB, Abdusalam, OBJ and dis Otueke man their administration all messed dis country up

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 2:17am On Jul 25, 2016
PigMeat:

you are even aware of the report button stuff? He runs to the mods seeking for help like a child that was picked up by a bully in the street running to table report to his parents for snappback. I was a victim of his reports to mods, i served 3 days ban, no thanks to the disguised apc mods on nairaland. I never regreted it cos i was able to hurt his feelings, which was my major priority
ona no go kill me for laugh....The apc robots can't stand derisions. ...They run to the mod every now and then to seek help after much bashings from opponents of Buhari and also neutrals...freaking cry babies..

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 2:23am On Jul 25, 2016
Leebeedo:
That's the only thing you know-fight corruption. This is the solution to every problem you can ever think of. I won't be suprised if you recommend fighting corruption as a solution to global warming.
grin grin....The guy na case....

Buhari is like a father who thinks that by presiding over his daughters via the use of iron FiSt in order to prevent them from having engagements with the opposite sex they would grow up chaste and sincere...forgetting that sex education and a warm approach would do a better job...

Now who corruption fight epp with all the old existing structures the country they operate on

A beg leave that old guy...

A guy who always ran on corrupt platforms but expects to weed out corruption. ...such a hypocritical bigot...

4 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by amtaken(f): 2:28am On Jul 25, 2016
Can someone tell this Dullardiho that nobody cares about his ugly past. We want you to revive the economy. Quit bitching around. Haba!

4 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by AreaFada2: 2:33am On Jul 25, 2016
Babzilla:

The only one who seems bitter is the man being interviewed. Its clear he has been stewing in bile all these years and is out to exact revenge. You cant govern a country on emotions alone you know. Be has not shown any serious problem solving skills, objectivity or any maturity as far as Im concerned .

How can he?

From 1987 or so when he left jairtair till 2015, where did you see him brokering peace, monitoring election, giving a lecture on governance, doing a degree, giving a lecture on democracy or any such thing that gives introspection, analysis of time in power anywhere in 9ja, Africa or any other continent? NONE.

You don't learn or improve yourself by just shuttling between Daura, Kaduna & Abuja, occasionally weeping to be handed power to rule, stirring up religious zealotry on Sharia & sulking rest of the time.

While looking after a herd of cattle might be satisfying, it hardly prepares one for the presidency of a complex country like 9ja. cheesy grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Have Had One Wristwatch In 17 Years" - Peter Obi Lies Again (photos) / Multi-Billion Naira Property That Landed Suspended AGF In EFCC Net (Billion) / APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.