Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,445 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari (53265 Views)

2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari / Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari / Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Eberex:

Me that was banned for 2 months nko?
2mnths, na you plot the coup wey remove Buhari?. cheesy
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Eberex(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Benita27:
2mnths, na you plot the coup wey remove Buhari?. cheesy

funny thing is, i didn't know what my offence was. And na dem go talk say our leaders dey mis-use their powers

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
@puresolutions, come and hear what your president said.

Herbie27.
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Drbarmes(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
What kind of silly interview was that. Who cares abt why he was removed?, didn't he remove some1 frm office as well?( Shagari).
So wat did u expected him to say when the interviewer asked him about the past?
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by tonyobj(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2016
shellman:
I'm alarmed &aghast when people like you speak as if you are from the world of abstract Perhaps you've never felt the pang or being a victim of a loss Was it not that 1985 coup that gave birth to overgrown &hydra headed monster of corruption now afflicting us like a plague? It would take century to cleanse the damage brought about by 1985 coup

The solution is to forcefully push all Nigerians into a time capsule and travel back to 1985? Bah? Back to a time of austerity. As we are all witnesses to today. If this is what you signed up for when you voted for PMB, then sad to say, but, you were either brain washed or your priorities were misplaced. Using your official position to witch-hunt others instead of doing the job you were elected to do, is also corruption.

The anti-corruption fight should be a blanket fight, cutting equally across all tribes and parties involved, not the glaring tribalism and other biased/intolerant behaviour being witnessed today. Especially towards the people of a particular part of this great country. Were they the ones who removed him from power in '85?

Should we have negative economic growth because of anti-corruption? Why should we the masses continue to suffer for the sins of corrupt leaders?

We need to see and feel our beloved country positively move forward while he is focused on fighting corruption.
Companies are laying off staff. Pushing more people into the labour market. Starving more families. Government wants to employ thousands of Nigerian youths as teachers nationwide, yet, current teachers in public schools are still being owed salaries. The list of negatives goes on.......... While he is fighting corruption.
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by chernest2002: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2016
Mr vendetta never forgive or forget. While Nigeria they shop sand.
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by WEWE22(f): 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Story, Nigerians are more interested in their future

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) / What IBB Wore To Council Of States Meeting / Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.