Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,687 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari (53268 Views)

2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari / Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari / Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by logicab: 8:03am On Jul 25, 2016
People speak from both sides of the mouth (to suit their agenda). When it suits them, they say you can't get away from your past. They will even use that past to harass and belittle you. Then same people say the future and not the past should be spoken about.

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by pepigeorge(m): 8:09am On Jul 25, 2016
They removed u then cos u were clueless now I know...
senate will soon do the same. ...clueless PMB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by july66: 8:12am On Jul 25, 2016
TippyTop:
Buhari was removed for incompetence and tribalism, any other narrative is an attempt to skew the history books.

31yrs later same thing is happening all over again.
A leopard does not change the colour of it's skin.
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Syphax(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2016
omenka:
Errrm, let me tell you one thing you fail to realise- your attempt at "famzing" is DOA.

I can still remember your "trench coat" days and the concave tv days- remember?? You are to me what you were then, only difference is the passage of time.

Since you couldn't tell the difference between a suit and a trench coat referring to the later as an "oversized suit", I pretty much doubt you'd know what the word "inconsequential" means- because that is how I see you and always will.

We no belong to the same category at all- NEVER will.

Bye.

Modath, saw you back there. cheesy Mbok leave that guy before bursts a spleen on account of your taunts abeg. cheesy
Go get a life. Old for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by happney65: 8:20am On Jul 25, 2016
TippyTop:
Buhari was removed for incompetence and tribalism, any other narrative is an attempt to skew the history books.

31yrs later same thing is happening all over again.

omolola15 i know you are foolish,extremely foolish to be a zoombie..maybe you will see this and know that what happened 31years ago is happening again..Nonesense person..

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by 4nobody4every1: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2016
iyobosadavid:
Babangida is one of the chief Bricklayer that layed the foundation of this evil called corruption in this country
wink cool

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by johnbu: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2016
Benita27:
What is our business with things that happened in 1985, we're not living in the past, this is 2016 so he shld focus on the future and spare us of his past. grin

So you came to take ur revenge on them abi?, you should be lucky you were not murdered in that coup.

Now, to that mod that banned me for a whole 2wks....God is watching you. grin
are we not suffering from the consequences of institutionalized babangida corruption now.With the babangida records is obvious that coup was conducted in order to remove buari in order to propagate corrupt practices in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by logicab: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2016
johnbu:
are we not suffering from the consequences of institutionalized babangida corruption now.With the babangida records is obvious that coup was conducted in order to remove buari in order to propagate corrupt practices in Nigeria
You don't need to state the obvious. Let them continue to defend the very malady afflicting them.
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by johnbu: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Buhari is a failure.
with your response, is obvious that you are one enemy of this country
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by johnbu: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2016
Godjone:
Illiterate Dullarfd!

A man like you sent you packing and you are not ashame of mentioning it.

Worry not, we shall still send your sorry as.s packing in 2019
by the grace of God, buari will continues his good work after 2019, if you are not satisfied, go to eternity exile

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by biggie73(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2016
The caption from IBB will be "WHY I SHOULD HAVE EXECUTED BUHARI IN THE 1985 PALACE COUP"- IBB.
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by biggie73(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2016
One lesson to all gladiators-never let the guy you dethroned survive. Finish him.
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by aboveu(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2016
itumo all these Bleep! please work man, guyz are not happy at all!!
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by taheer88(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2016
lol this man again, anyway undecided
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2016
so how does that improve our economy Wc you have dragged into recession? leave the past and focus on the future.
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Greenback: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2016
iykedare:

Bro,no harm intended. Na so you dey fear the mods? Mere mods like mynd44. Common,tell me that what you wrote up there is a joke. I ain't afraid of any mod here. The worst they can do is ban me. I have a life outside this place .

The mods are simply killing seun s business.

haba why evuls na? Calaba man say na yoke,o....abeg nø put me for wahala o..a buddy of mine got till november b4 he can post again for merely blowing some hot air..
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by HNIC(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2016
kokoA:
I don't comment on things that happened before I was born.
You are very wise
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by omolami: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2016
Big lie the removal was due to fantastic ineptitude. Even now there is no change.
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2016
Don't worry you will smile in 2017 on bubu's assurance wink
sarrki:
Baba !! Work and forget the past!!! Boiz are not smiling sir.
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:43am On Jul 25, 2016
smiley Bubu has nowhere to travel to for now so he needs distraction please bear with him
Jirate:

I blame Ibb for allowing the Dummy to live, now instead of focusing his attention on the present he is busy stirring up controversies. cool
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by mindtricks: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2016
President Buhari had better concerned himself about Nigeria's worsening economic woes which he now has the mantle to deal with than have time to tell about the past. The persistent hardship in the land is too loud to let us his tales about his ouster. Someone remind the Buhari that time is ticking fast, even his days on earth as an old man are few.

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by olisafincy(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2016
raising dusts
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by shollyboy2: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2016
Buhari said IBB should tell Nigerians why he remove him from office, Nigerians also demand that Buhari should tell us why he remove Shagari from office. No time!
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by ay4shizzy(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2016
Sabenko:
bros let the sleeping dog lye...I wasn't even born then. this is 21st century! do what u promised and stop digging up dead and forgotten issues. u can't fight them all....but make ur own impact!
foolish child calling ur grandpa bros..t
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by annylove(f): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
The president should stop taking us backward, he should focus rather on what will move the country forward. This shows that his main purpose of wanting to rule this country is just to carry out vengeance on those who wronged him in the past.
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by logicab: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
annylove:
This shows that his main purpose of wanting to rule this country is just to carry out vengeance on those who wronged him in the past.
Well, if they had thought he could eventually counter-attack maybe we wouldn't have been in this mess in the first place.
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by emi14: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
Buhari get to work. Use your time to revive Nigeria instead of planning for revenge and recounting those who offended you 31years ago, some of us where not born then.

You are highly corrupt Mr. Buhari. Overthrowing democratic government of Alhaji Shehu shagari is corruption.. You overthrew democracy. Shameless he cow.
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by lebete3000: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
TippyTop:

Its typical of the man, blame everybody but himself.

Him and OBJ are one of a kind...everyone else is guilty except them...deluded people.
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
... Yes I know from the beginning that the fight against corruption is a hoax. PMB is on a revenge mission and on a personal vendetta against Gusau. History always repeat itself.
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
ajebuter:

Benita Pele jare.. That MOD eh? 1000 farts for him l swear..
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by iyobosadavid: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
4nobody4every1:
wink cool
thank u sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) / What IBB Wore To Council Of States Meeting / Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.