Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari (53267 Views)

2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari / Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari / Walk In To Barber's Shop And Listen To Radio If You Dont Have Power -buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by PigMeat: 3:00am On Jul 25, 2016
bayelsaowei:
ona no go kill me for laugh....The apc robots can't stand derisions. ...They run to the mod every now and then to seek help after much bashings from opponents of Buhari and also neutrals...freaking cry babies..
yet they are the first to throw punches. U dont move around fire expecting not to feel heat. They are losing it big time. It is totally impossible to defend buhari dis days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by nijanigga: 3:03am On Jul 25, 2016
All of you ranting nonsense, calling his death, be careful what you wish others? During GMB's reign, 78k=$1 .the first first foreign load they paid was $105 M to Isreal in Jan 84 .

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:40am On Jul 25, 2016
Imagine Nigerians eating their own vomit...tufiakwa voting this idiot in

3 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by kikake: 3:40am On Jul 25, 2016
Wow, once a dullard, always a dullard.
Gusau may be laughing in prison now after reading this USELESS interview.

This Bubu stiill don't understand that the Evil Genius still has the connections to kick him out of Aso Rock now, and save Nigerians from ethno/religious bigotry of Dullardino.

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by poiu77: 3:56am On Jul 25, 2016
sad

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by labiodun48(m): 4:11am On Jul 25, 2016
no wonder the president gives the feeling that he's out to fulfil a personal vendetta

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by mekonglobal(m): 4:36am On Jul 25, 2016
mmsen:
He planned to rid the army of corrupt officials but Abacha was not corrupt?

This man lies so often that the isn't even aware when he does it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by hemucology(m): 4:52am On Jul 25, 2016
Believe it or not

THE DAY WE STOP PUTTING LABELS ON EACH OTHER ..IS THE DAY TRUE LOVE AND ACCEPTANCE WILL DOMINATE ...AND VIOLENCE WILL END.
TAGS ARE SEPARATING US AND CAUSING US TO HATE & KILL EACH OTHER !!! ERASE EVERY TAG NOW ! :
RACE"
TRIBE"
RELIGION /DENOMINATION"
SEXUALITY"
SOCIAL STATUS"
ABILITY /DISABILITY"
APPEARANCE/LOOKS" ETC!!!

AND JUST SEE .....ANOTHER HUMAN BEING!!! .... SEE THEM THE WAY YOU YOU WOULD LOVE FOR THEM TO SEE YOU. ......WHICH IS WHY I ALWAYS SAY- PRACTICE SELF LOVE FIRST AND IT'LL BE EASY TO LOVE OTHERS.

See my signature for latest P. O. P design

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Franklyf(m): 5:01am On Jul 25, 2016
Since our days in ANPP I knew Buhari is a Man with a dead Brain cell. He is talking about how he was removed as Head of state but refuse to talk about why he destroyed a duely elected Government of Mr.Shagari. You see how stupid he is. The same Stupidity took him back to 1985 while other Head of Government in other part of the World are planning their Economy for 2050, and dis Maga dey talk of 1985. Those that voted him, brought backwardness to the four corners of Nigeria. May GOD let Aso Rock be no-go area for people like Buhari as from 2019, Amen

6 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by iykedare(m): 5:34am On Jul 25, 2016
Greenback:

few intelligent words and a knockout punch...however,continue like this cos he is easily pained and always pensive senile and grumpy,and waste no time b4 clicking the report button,screaming for seun and other mods to come change his diapers like they are his mama...

Bro,you wan kill omenka? Chai.

The mods will soon accuse you of something and ban you till 2026.

Na their way.

Cc mynd44

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by SeanDada1(m): 5:59am On Jul 25, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Buhari is a failure.

And a Catastrophic Disaster in Nigeria's democracy

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by KingsleyCEO: 5:59am On Jul 25, 2016
Baba is on a revenge mission, but He deceived Nigerians that He was coming to change things. Now Nigerians understand the difference between one chance and change grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by kgr8mike(m): 6:02am On Jul 25, 2016
But why did he (Buhari) remove the democratically elected government of Shagari? Please tell us why Mr clean.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by DRichest: 6:03am On Jul 25, 2016
No wonder d country is not progressing because dis man keeps going back to d past.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by biggie73(m): 6:48am On Jul 25, 2016
Malam Buhari, enough of this past talk.

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Pascal181: 6:52am On Jul 25, 2016
iyobosadavid:
Babangida is one of the chief Bricklayer that layed the foundation of this evil called corruption in this country
Na lie
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 7:14am On Jul 25, 2016
[quote author=Daplux4 post=47859244][/quote]
well, lemme enlighten u.
Buhari was nt among those that overthrew Shagari. He was only called to lead the govt to give it acceptance and credibility.
Ask Babangida why they overthrew Shagari
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 25, 2016
AreaFada2:

How can he?

From 1987 or so when he left jairtair till 2015, where did you see him brokering peace, monitoring election, giving a lecture on governance, doing a degree, giving a lecture on democracy or any such thing that gives introspection, analysis of time in power anywhere in 9ja, Africa or any other continent? NONE.

You don't learn or improve yourself by just shuttling between Daura, Kaduna & Abuja, occasionally weeping to be handed power to rule, stirring up religious zealotry on Sharia & sulking rest of the time.

While looking after a herd of cattle might be satisfying, it hardly prepares one for the presidency of a complex country like 9ja. cheesy grin

Well said . If people were more objective and more discerning they would have noticed all this

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Greenback: 7:18am On Jul 25, 2016
iykedare:

Bro,you wan kill omenka? Chai.

The mods will soon accuse you of something and ban you till 2026.

Na their way.

Cc mynd44

u talk finish u copy mynd,u are like a real green grass snake..ppl shud beware of u in life,if u are like this..kai! By their fruits...u fit kill person!

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Myself2(m): 7:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Why is this Buhari so obsessed with power !!!

I suspect that the REAL reason the two gentlemen he mentioned removed him from power is simply because they know he is a hypocrite and a fraud.They know that unlike most gullible Nigerians who think he is not corrupt,they ACTUALLY know him and may probably have concrete evidence regarding his corrupt acts

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Greenback: 7:24am On Jul 25, 2016
tundexijim:

Did actually read my post. U won't just be hungry but would ve bin leased out incase ur shoeless ogogoro sipping hero is still in power because the looting would still continue despite reduction in revenue...

see painment o
lolllss grin

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 25, 2016
is okay
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Eberex(m): 7:33am On Jul 25, 2016
Benita27:
What is our business with things that happened in 1985, we're not living in the past, this is 2016 so he shld focus on the future and spare us of his past. grin

So you came to take ur revenge on them abi?, you should be lucky you were not murdered in that coup.

Now, to that mod that banned me for a whole 2wks....God is watching you. grin

Me that was banned for 2 months nko?

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by MrGerald(m): 7:33am On Jul 25, 2016
Geniro:

You vomited this trash to prove what ?
why is that guy (omenka) always talking with bitterness, is the person that caused his awful predicament living in nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Bigcake: 7:36am On Jul 25, 2016
Geniro:

You vomited this trash to prove what ?
you mean the jobless idiot?
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by hope4nigeria(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2016
sarrki:
Baba !! Work and forget the past!!! Boiz are not smiling sir.
imagine what Comander is saying that people he comands comanded him or what? Make him forget that trash,
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by Themandator: 7:40am On Jul 25, 2016
God help Obj and Ibb if this man should get a second term... It will be messy but he sure won't mind.

His grudge against both men is king size.... Tinubu hmmn
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by SIRJENTLE: 7:40am On Jul 25, 2016
THIS WILL TELL US HOW MUCH PROGRESS THIS GOVERNMENT WILL MAKE.
do not forget that any person that lives in the past can not move forward.
HE WAS REMOVED FROM OFFICE THEN BECAUSE HE INFLICTED HARDSHIP ON PEOPLE.
EVEN NOW HE HAS NOT LEARNT FROM HIS PAST MISTAKES, HE IS EVEN INCREASING THE HARDSHIP.
if he can not learn from his past, is it from his future he will learn from?
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by biggie73(m): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2016
I am sure Buhari does not learn from history. If den born him well, let him go arrest IBB. Revengeful old man.
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by biggie73(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2016
I blame IBB. He should have executed you. So that you don't rewrite events.
Re: Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari by ajebuter(f): 7:59am On Jul 25, 2016
Benita27:
What is our business with things that happened in 1985, we're not living in the past, this is 2016 so he shld focus on the future and spare us of his past. grin

So you came to take ur revenge on them abi?, you should be lucky you were not murdered in that coup.

Now, to that mod that banned me for a whole 2wks....God is watching you. grin

Benita Pele jare.. That MOD eh? 1000 farts for him l swear..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) / What IBB Wore To Council Of States Meeting / Tony Nwoye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Anambra (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.