Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) (11614 Views)

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by spafu(m): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2016
Yes ke

1 Like

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Alhajipablo(m): 7:17am On Jul 25, 2016
This one go dey break toilet now

1 Like

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 25, 2016
This is gonna be ugly wen the cloths are off

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by saintdennis(m): 7:34am On Jul 25, 2016
Nowadays I look @ slavery with a keen eye...

Were our forefathers really enslaved? A honest fee was paid to procure them from african kings and slave traders, blacks were capturing themselves to be sold.

The white man did not ask questions, he paid and transported them.

The story of Sarah "saarjtie" baartman comes to mind especially when I look @ the way this woman is sampling her assets.

Africans are just unhappy cos we didn't get paid well for our services or didn't get a fair deal.

If only forefather wasn't so quick on his feet, witty and smart maybe I would benefit from his slavery and be an American citizen by now than man selfish sha. lols.

DONT QUOTE ME.
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by LuveU2(f): 7:56am On Jul 25, 2016
saintdennis You need to vote Falconey today cool

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by falconey(m): 7:58am On Jul 25, 2016
LuveU2:
saintdennis You need to vote Falconey today cool
goodmorning, I don't know what I could do without you .........maybe brush my teeth .
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by LuveU2(f): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2016
falconey:

goodmorning, I don't know what I could do without you .........maybe brush my teeth .
Lol grin Goodmorn cool
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2016
mayoralhaji:

They have gone into exile.
Lol
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:
OP, some things are best left admired.

You'll always be fighting to defend the integrity of your kids mother from asshats that catcalls and stare with no reservation.

You are right Bro, it's even difficult getting this type of ladies due to the stiff competition with other numerous men.

And If you manage to get them, it's very difficult to secure them.
They also have a lot of ego and pride because they see themselves as queen amongst other women.

From my little research/observation, men don't usually marry such excessively endowed women because they are not secure.

Men usually use and dump them. But it's also the lady's fault because they see themselves as hot cakes/queen and most of them are not ready to settle down. They later marry at old age when the beauty/endowment must have highly depreciated.

But I still admire ladies with such endowment and really wish to have one as my wife.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by abbeyty(m): 10:07am On Jul 25, 2016
what is appealing about these oversize maybe smelling a**? disgusting a$$es
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by ajokeade920: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2016
Excessive things ain't sexy!

1 Like

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2016
ajokeade920:
Excessive things ain't sexy!

This one is sexy, she still has a nice shape. If you watch her videos then you will see she is completely ok.

There are some big ladies with much bigger butts than her but are excessively large and shapeless.
Men don't find such women attractive.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by ajokeade920: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

This one is sexy, she still has a nice shape. If you watch her videos then you will see she is completely ok.

There are some big ladies with much bigger butts than her but are excessively large and shapeless.
Men don't find such women attractive.
Thats for you sha.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2016
ajokeade920:
Thats for you sha.

Nah, you don't know how men are wired. Size doesn't really matter . If a woman has a shapeless Gigantic booty, men won't even look at her twice. No matter how big it is.

I just pity and laugh at the ladies nowadays inflating their butts with implants (e.g Kim Kardashian) they think men find it attractive.
Most of them are shapeless and not feminine and are a big turn off for men.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by ajokeade920: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

Nah, you don't know how men are wired. Size doesn't really matter . If a woman has a shapeless Gigantic booty, men won't even look at her twice. No matter how big it is.

I just pity and laugh at the ladies nowadays inflating their butts with implants (e.g Kim Kardashian) they think men find it attractive.
Most of them are shapeless and not feminine and are a big turn off for men.

whatever! tongue
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2016
sashishalom:
jesus...my mom complains about how mine is now...if i had what she has,i'll be not just starved but would have the largest num of tights in the world...

Honestly bae, you really garrit.. No Home.. Just don't get fat. Take care of your body.
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2016
sashishalom:
jesus...my mom complains about how mine is now...if i had what she has,i'll be not just starved but would have the largest num of tights in the world...

Honestly bae, you really garrit.. No Homo. Just don't get fat. Take care of your body.
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by sashishalom(f): 11:44am On Jul 25, 2016
Enypie:

Honestly bae, you really garrit.. No Home.. Just don't get fat. Take care of your body.

lols am fat already but am trying my best to just keep fit..i must not be slim but i'll make sure it doesnt weigh me down...still doing a lot of exercises...thanks dear
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Josephokongwu(m): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

That is how life is Bro. Everything seems to obey the law of entropy (2nd law of thermodynamics)

“Nature tends to bring things to disorder. That is, with time, things naturally fall apart. Your car falls apart; your house falls apart; your body falls apart…"

Even that facial beauty that is captivating you will also fade away.
lied..
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
Josephokongwu:
lied..

What do you mean? where is the lie there? Are you trying to dispute the 2nd law of thermodynamics? Because I don't understand you.
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
TheModsAreMad:
Humm, @24hourNigeriane, if na you be dat, you try small. Although she looks like Corazon Kwamboka to me.

Don't insult Corazon Kwamboka. The woman above is disgusting. How can any man drool over such elephant?

1 Like

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Adeyinka1758(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
sashishalom:
My God, Are u the owner of that at ur dp?
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Adeyinka1758(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
Enypie:

I like ur skin, You are pretty.
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by dadebayo1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
sashishalom:

I actually rushed to your profile to check yours.. grin now I understand why your mum complains grin but to be sincere you are blessed ma. nice one
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by dadebayo1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
Enypie:

I checked your dp too... Bae you really garrit too... You are blessed.. grin the future is bright too no need seeking for a brighter future like you said in your pm
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2016
gbosaa:

Don't insult Corazon Kwamboka. The woman above is disgusting. How can any man drool over such elephant?

What are you saying? Does my comment look like insult?

The lady in that picture is Corazon Kwamboka.
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Shit that's not real
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

What are you saying? Does my comment look like insult?

The lady in that picture is Corazon Kwamboka.

That is not her. Comparing that female giant kamara to Corazon isn't nice.

This is miss Kwamboka

3 Shares

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Certifiedbillio(m): 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
gbosaa:

That is not her. Comparing that female giant kamara to Corazon isn't nice.

This is miss Kwamboka

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage Canceled As Young Man Saves His Friend From Marrying A Slut! [photos] / See What This Teenage Nigerian Girls Posted On Facebook (photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.