Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) (11622 Views)

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / More Details Of Lady Accused Of Sending Nudes To Married Man On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
sashishalom:
jesus...my mom complains about how mine is now...if i had what she has,i'll be not just starved but would have the largest num of tights in the world...
u speak truth shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
gbosaa:

That is not her. Comparing that female giant kamara to Corazon isn't nice.

This is miss Kwamboka

What are you talking about? Who do you think i was referring to? Please go back and check where i first mentioned Corazon Kwamboka, before you start making false accusations.

I was referring to the picture @24hourNigeriane profile.
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

What are you talking about? Who do you think i was referring to? Please go back and check where i first mentioned Corazon Kwamboka, before you start making false accusations.

I was referring to the picture @24hourNigeriane profile.

Even at that, there's no semblance between the two women. The pix above looks more like hottentot Venus aka Sara baartman as someone pointed out.

Corazon and the lady above have different body shapes. Pix on the thread is a mammoth of a woman.
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 26, 2016
gbosaa:

Even at that, there's no semblance between the two women. The pix above looks more like hottentot Venus aka Sara baartman as someone pointed out.

Corazon and the lady above have different body shapes. Pix on the thread is a mammoth of a woman.

Bro, do you have issues comprehending?
It's obvious you didn't check my reply to 24hourNigeriane. She made a comment and I viewed her profile and the picture of the lady i saw there looked like Corazon Kwamboka.

The picture of the lady on this thread has nothing to do with Corazon Kwamboka, they are not related in anyway.
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by hylyne(m): 7:12am On Jul 26, 2016
Op, your type are the onse encouraging implants. Why lay you love on temporary things.
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 26, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

Bro, do you have issues comprehending?
It's obvious you didn't check my reply to 24hourNigeriane. She made a comment and I viewed her profile and the picture of the lady i saw there looked like Corazon Kwamboka.

The picture of the lady on this thread has nothing to do with Corazon Kwamboka, they are not related in anyway.

I know you are trying to be nice sir. You are a good man but I also checked the profile.
I didn't see any semblance to Kwamboka.

Kwamboka has tiny waist, flat tummy,well pronounced femoral angles, well toned thighs and small boobs.

Lady on this thread is just a modern day hottentot Venus.
The cutie angel you were complimenting on her profile pic has different body shape as well. A bit more burly id say.

I know you crush on big ladies with thick thighs, melon chests and hanging garden of Babylon bums.

Here's one for you to start your day. Used to be on my profile.
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 26, 2016
Compare the two ladies again to this below..

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2016
If kwamboka is strapped with IED, I'll lock myself in a room with her and give a tight hug.

Phuck it, let the mutha phucking IED blast both of us into orbit.

2 Shares

Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2016
gbosaa:

I know you are trying to be nice sir. You are a good man but I also checked the profile.
I didn't see any semblance to Kwamboka.

Kwamboka has tiny waist, flat tummy,well pronounced femoral angles, well toned thighs and small boobs.

Lady on this thread is just a modern day hottentot Venus.
The cutie angel you were complimenting on her profile pic has different body shape as well. A bit more burly id say.

I know you crush on big ladies with thick thighs, melon chests and hanging garden of Babylon bums.

Here's one for you to start your day. Used to be on my profile.

I don't know how you interpreted my reply to 24hourNigeriane. I actually wasn't comparing read it again. I was trying to tell her(if truly she is female and not impersonating with the moniker) that picture on her profile isn't hers because the lady i saw there looks like Kwamboka to me.

Pls remove this obscene picture you posted, she is not covering her body, and I don't find it appealing at all
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2016
gbosaa:
If kwamboka is strapped with IED, I'll lock myself in a room with her and give a tight hug.

Phuck it, let the mutha phucking IED blast both of us into orbit.

Hahaha, Bro, this your comment is outrageous. There is nothing special about Kwamboka to me, she is just curvy and that is how the average female body looks like.
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 26, 2016
gbosaa:

Na wa for you ooo, just look at how you flooded my thread with Kwamboka pictures. I don't see anything special about her. She has an average female body.
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2016
hylyne:

Op, your type are the onse encouraging implants.

What are you saying? And who told you i like or encourage implants? It's obvious you have not been following my comments on this thread else you won't say this.

hylyne:

Why lay you love on temporary things.

Bro, tell me what is permanent in this
life?

And please can you explain to me why
men are attracted to certain parts of
the female body?
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 26, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

I don't know how you interpreted my reply to 24hourNigeriane. I actually wasn't comparing read it again. I was trying to tell her(if truly she is female and not impersonating with the moniker) that picture on her profile isn't hers because the lady i saw there looks like Kwamboka to me.

Pls remove this obscene picture you posted, she is not covering her body, and I don't find it appealing at all

Done...

Pix removed.
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by funstufz(m): 10:02am On Jul 26, 2016
Go meeting her oooo
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2016
TheModsAreMad:

Na wa for you ooo, just look at how you flooded my thread with Kwamboka pictures. I don't see anything special about her. She has an average female body.

Average?? Hian...if that's average, then I like them like that. Superfluous ones don't work for me. That's too much.

One man's meat they say is another's...

I like em curvy n meaty but not too much....I have a friend who likes lekpa girls with ping pong boobs. I know another guy who is 5ft 4" he likes massive women.

Sorry for kwamboka's photos.
Re: Wow! Can We Find This Type Of Lady In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
filly21:

hhmmm !!! let me think....

Please madam, can you help me delete my post that you quoted? I want the information completely out of this thread. I have deleted the one i posted but you are the only one that quoted me.

Pls kindly help me to delete it. Thanks and God bless you as you do.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I'm Turning LADIES to Chewing Stick" [Picture] / When He Says Loves You And Still Cheats Is That True Love / Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.