Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. (50424 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / South-East, South-South Governors Hold Vigil In Owerri. Photos / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by TheNewIbadan: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2016
Greenback:

the lazy and coward dog barks loudest on when its within the safe confines of its master...

Seriously,the DSS and POLICE shud get u arrested..

ND slave

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by MiMiakpet(m): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2016
I just wonder why this country is still one, why are we still fighting to keep it as one when everything is divided already?

1 Like

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by mercyville: 7:47am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

His kind and that 3x36x moniker are always frustrated. They're not sane enough to get more than 4 replies from me.
lol...that 3x..,xtorse,x this,x that moniker must very much be a sadist and sometimes I really pity him.He has really totally gone round the bend.Just like a cyborg with many loose nuts.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by murphyibiam15(m): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2016
ikechu1:

Cause yoloba are too much of a coward to deal with any one way confront am.

The fulani attacked their leader and they were busy shouting IGBO IGBO

The Ijaws attacked them in their lands and they were busy shouting Igbo, igbo, igbo.

The Hausa attacked them in mile 12 and they were busy shouting igbo, igbo.

Now an Ijaws threatens them, of course they going to shout igbo igbo.

They are bona-fide COWARDs!!!!!!!!!
de thing tire eh..dont really understand them oo

1 Like

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by rubochi(m): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2016
shocked shocked shocked everything as to how Nigeria would be operated was properly thought out. It was out of hatred for the easterners that made foolish Gowon rearrange the regional structure to quasi federation taking all powers to the centre. Had Nigeria continued with the regional structure the ground nut pyramid, the cocoa, rubber and palm oil successes recorded wouldn't have disappeared by now. Today we are all clamouring for the regional structure of governance, a system that has helped several developing nations.
Juxtified:
Niger Delta Republic. The same way Nigeria fought for "independence" from the British without giving a thought to how the nation was going to be run, how to select its leaders, sources of income, law enforcement, peaceful coexistence while appreciating one another's diversity, and means for sustainable development. Almost 60yrs on and we are still suffering with NEPA having switched off the light at the end of the tunnel.

2 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Greenback: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2016
God bless them and grant them their wishes...
*spreads mat and grabs pop-corn...the zombies especially the highly sophisticated hausa butt licking extra dumps zombies are making sport in hope for some free amala...lollls
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by ikechu1: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

ikechOSU, ikechOSU, ikechOSU, ikecOSU, ikechOSU, ikechOSU. grin grin grin

ikechOSU. grin

And in that sane thread, all including the op stated they excluded delta igbo because of Delta south which consist the of non-igbo and not because they are rejecting delta igbo. Maybe actually next time READ WTF you trying to quote as Rejection before making a complete dumbass of yourself.

A monkey must have been your father cause that is the only excuse of you to have a brain cells as limited as you display on here.

6 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by easiaq(m): 7:49am On Jul 25, 2016
lnteresting
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by TheNewIbadan: 7:49am On Jul 25, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Then why is Ikechu1 the OSU feeling and sounding aggrieved and rejected as he sounds below on a separate thread? grin

Cc: TheNewIbadan
grin

Don't mind those gragra osus cheesy

Ibos that can't even unite themselves want to unite with the SS. I pity the fool.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by MizTyna(f): 7:50am On Jul 25, 2016
saintdennis:
Thank GOD edo state ain't part of niger delta,
Lemme go and paste my certificate of origin @ my gate.

Oya all ND and biafrans your people have called u home...we'll miss ya'll sha.

Lol! I'm going nowhere mehn! I'm Urhobo,my daughter is half Urhobo/half Ondo. What do I do? Take half of her or what? Hian! Nonsense and ingredients

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by isaacputi(m): 7:50am On Jul 25, 2016
murphyibiam15:

wetin concern igbo concern ijaw militants nah

#IPOB=NDA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by murphyibiam15(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
Yorubas ain't going nowhere. Later dem go say Yorubas no travel past the SW. cheesy cheesy

Ipads don become terrorists. You know when anything anti-Yoruba is mentioned, Ibos are behind it. They're now hiding under the guise of ND militants. Cowards.

If anything happens to Yorubas in the SS, Ibos should remember that they have shops all over the SW. No one has monopoly over violence. For everyone's safety, let's hope it doesn't come to that.
dont fear yet...coward!

2 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by jerryfisher(m): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2016
ikechu1:

Who among us is crying? No be you?

An Ijaw made a declaration telling you southwaaste animals to get the hell out of his land, instead of confronting him, you dey shake in your boots shouting igbo like a ball-less hyena.

Between me and you whose the one crying and afraid? Coward ass
you suppose no say yolobas sabi fear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by TheNewIbadan: 7:51am On Jul 25, 2016
Greenback:
God bless them and grant them their wishes...
*spreads mat and grabs pop-corn...the zombies especially the highly sophisticated hausa butt licking extra dumps zombies are making sport in hope for some free amala...lollls

ND slave

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by jerryfisher(m): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2016
Ahmed0336:
This is laughable grin
like play like play e go happen your eyes go clear
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by easiaq(m): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2016
lnteresting, jst wondering da numbers of SEterns and SSterns in da north and SW compare vice versal

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2016
ikechu1:

Cause yoloba are too much of a coward to deal with any one way confront am.

The fulani attacked their leader and they were busy shouting IGBO IGBO

The Ijaws attacked them in their lands and they were busy shouting Igbo, igbo, igbo.

The Hausa attacked them in mile 12 and they were busy shouting igbo, igbo.

Now an Ijaws threatens them, of course they going to shout igbo igbo.

They are bona-fide COWARDs!!!!!!!!!
Why wasting time talking to those two goats or mkpi they are now igbos are behind it hahaha. Please let them continue the taught divide and rule is still working.
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Greenback: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

ND slave
brown roof warrior lollss fulani champion nyansh licker AAAAHAHAHAHAHA..... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by ikechu1: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2016
murphyibiam15:

de thing tire eh..dont really understand them oo

You Dey mind am.
I've never seen a tribe as despicable and disgusting as those southwaaste things. Everything about them is just pitiful.

Tufiakwa!! #spits on the floor

1 Like

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by TheNewIbadan: 7:55am On Jul 25, 2016
hatchy:
Who dey give these guys the Skunk wey dem dey smoke sef?

Leave hard drug e no good for una body,una no gree, oya see the result now.

NDLA should henceforth give a thorough search to every moving thing crossing Oshobgo into the Niger delta states so as to curb the influx of this particular strain of weed that has caused this "madcomedinus" desease on these boys in this part of Niger delta.

I rest my case...

Lmao don't blame osogbo weed on this shiiiiit mehn. It's probably the fake efo they sold to them in Aba.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by omenka(m): 7:55am On Jul 25, 2016
modath:

No, that group na red lion or one yeye name like that. cheesy

Omenka, wetin be the name of that Krakakoro something toothless & barkless bulldog group sef?
I think na Red Scorpions of Niger Delta. That their leader name na General Kakarakokoro. gringrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by TheNewIbadan: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2016
easiaq:
lnteresting, jst wondering da numbers of SEterns and SSterns in da north and SW compare vice versal

They can move to the SE, start competing for jobs and selling to themselves cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Greenback: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

ND slave
painment....area boy,u don get ya chop money for garrage? Lolls
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 25, 2016
Hahahahahahahan these ppl will not stop to make me laff. Seun and lala, if you are to ban, look @ others that made tribalistic comments o. Only reply them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by olajizz01(m): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2016
chuose:
[size=14pt]The West & North don dey fear oh! [/size] grin

Fear ke,forget about the fear,SW dey kanpe,both the SE and SS will be at the receiving ends,if u chase out the stranger residing your regions,do u think SW and Northern Nigeria will allow your mass exodus moving to these regions daily again? and those who have already settle there will never remain as well,u will be the biggest loser at the end of the game and besides,your people residing SW and North will not even answer this attention seekers because they know what is on ground in other regions,so they will never come to that hells.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by ayindejimmy(m): 8:01am On Jul 25, 2016
They want autonomy but they don't mind being President of Nig.
Make them President they'll keep quiet and stay.
Vote them out due to their neglegence in authority, they'll scream autonomy again and start their violent economic sabotuer -
Bombing, killing and kidnapping

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Anambra, Amidst Election Saga, Received By Huge Crowd / Please What Is Rochas Okorocha Doing In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.