Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. (50405 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / South-East, South-South Governors Hold Vigil In Owerri. Photos / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2016
Ogogoro and ganja in the action, these guys have soaked themselves in weed and ogogoro, they re out of touch with reality. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Bashirjaja01(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2016
Can someone tell me the correct definition of empty threat? anyway we are patiently waiting for the August 1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Dalek(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2016
indigenes obey the clarion call, let us lift our nation high. under the sun or in the rain, with bombs and machine guns. Biafra we serve, ND republic is ours..
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by betterABIAstate: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

If my sight is still functioning, the delusional nonentities called upon the SS/SE indigenes . You supported their blind actions , the blowing of oil installments so long they limit it to their already destroyed lands. . When they blew up a pipeline in IMO state, I remember most of you Igbo gits screaming blue murder. Now to obey the clarion call, e tun tin yera. Bloody albatrosses. I pity those that take your deranged talks seriously. Come August 1, y'all must obey the call.
we didn't force him to cal southeast, face your tormentors

3 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2016
MizTyna:

Lol! I'm going nowhere mehn! I'm Urhobo,my daughter is half Urhobo/half Ondo. What do I do? Take half of her or what? Hian! Nonsense and ingredients

when the impending war broke out you can go to the war front and insist you aren't going no where.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Ugosample(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2016
easiaq:
lnteresting, jst wondering da numbers of SEterns and SSterns in da north and SW compare vice versal

There are SO many SW/ Northern People who live in the SE/SS.
A little bit of travelling around will convince you.
many people talking here has not been to 5 states in the whole Nigeria, yet they would be running their mouth.

1 Like

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Jakama90(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2016
ikechu1:

Who among us is crying? No be you?

An Ijaw made a declaration telling you southwaaste animals to get the hell out of his land, instead of confronting him, you dey shake in your boots shouting igbo like a ball-less hyena.

Between me and you whose the one crying and afraid? Coward ass
No mind bad belle people.... They don dey pee for their body.
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by donodion(m): 9:58am On Jul 25, 2016
Its the biafrans under the guise of Niger Delta wot wot.

Left to me, Buhari should give them their 5 states Biafra Republic and whoever wants to freely submit to them. Protect the rest that chose to remain as Nigerians and we can go our ways peacefully.

Seme which is under Benin Republic is less than 5 minutes bike ride from Nigerian border.

But if they insist on seeking bloodbath first,then by all means necessary Nigeria should grant them. there's time for everything under the sun. Theres the time for peace and theres time for war.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by shellman: 10:02am On Jul 25, 2016
Caseless:
grin

We are waiting.

Ben Bruce, go home.
These bandits like jokes o Is Ogoni part of them?Cos Ijaws&Ibos were happy during the executions of Ken Saro Wiwa &8 others in Port Harcourt in 1995 Only the Yorubas&Ogonis took the mourning seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by EllaNkay: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2016
Na only God fit help us. let your voce win an iphone6 for you in the #PalmVoice #SexyVoice. Visit www.palmchatnow.com to download the latest v5.2.2 of Palmchat to be eligible to participate. HURRY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by kstix(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2016
Caseless:
grin

We are waiting.

Ben Bruce, go home.
hehehehehe so that we can watch free movies at the galleria.. He can build his galleria on a river in bayelsa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Caseless: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2016
shellman:
These bandits like jokes o Is Ogoni part of them?Cos Ijaws&Ibos were happy during the executions of Ken Saro Wiwa &8 others in Port Harcourt in 1995 Only the Yorubas&Ogonis took the mourning seriously
don't mind them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Appareil(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
Yorubas ain't going nowhere. Later dem go say Yorubas no travel past the SW. cheesy cheesy

Ipads don become terrorists. You know when anything anti-Yoruba is mentioned, Ibos are behind it. They're now hiding under the guise of ND militants. Cowards.

If anything happens to Yorubas in the SS, Ibos should remember that they have shops all over the SW. No one has monopoly over violence. For everyone's safety, let's hope it doesn't come to that.
IS MEND IGBO??.. SEE HOW ANGRY I AM ABOUT YOUR COMMENT. I DON'T BELONG THERE BUT I HATE SUCH ACCUSATION !!
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by willibounce1(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Different funny names..Power rangers of Aba, ultimate warriors of niger delta, delta force of Owerri, ogogoro drinkers of Sapale, turtle ninjas of bayelsa...

This is what laziness and too much nollywood can cause. Wake up one morning, watch one mumu flattino nollywood movie and create a funny name. These miscreants dont know that some SS and especially SE ppl don't have anywhere to return to. Even in you provide free bus them no go gree go.

Even if all SS and flattinos move back home and you dare try any attempt to attack non indigenes , you will only make it easy for FG to send ya'll into extinction.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by AmuDimpka: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Then why is Ikechu1 the OSU feeling and sounding aggrieved and rejected as he sounds below on a separate thread? grin

Cc: TheNewIbadan

grin

Hw was pained because anioma wasn't included not because anioma isnt igbo but because Delta state s a while isn't igbo
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by CursedIboes: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Anticorruption:
y are afonjas and fulani slaves so bothered about ND tongue tongue

Osu Ibo spotted.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by PenSniper: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2016
Greenback:

no be for hausa qtrs the mallam de from speak? And besides,everybody knows hausa qtrs are always close to one barrack or the other..forget about the yorubas,those ones are mere parrots....e be like say u just come from prison and yet no cure to whatever happened to u!

You will soon embark upon another fictitious yam festival.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
Yorubas ain't going nowhere. Later dem go say Yorubas no travel past the SW. cheesy cheesy

Ipads don become terrorists. You know when anything anti-Yoruba is mentioned, Ibos are behind it. They're now hiding under the guise of ND militants. Cowards.

If anything happens to Yorubas in the SS, Ibos should remember that they have shops all over the SW. No one has monopoly over violence. For everyone's safety, let's hope it doesn't come to that.

hahahahhahhaahahahhahahha
this Nigga scared of NDA hence is attacking ibos who have nothing to do with this?
hahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahaha
yellow belly coward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by CursedIboes: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2016
HydrogenForest:

I think yorubas are the most rejected as it stands now.

The rest of the south have rejected you and now the northerners are distancing themselves from you too. embarassed

See this 13th class citizen consoling himself. Iboes are truly comedians.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by HydrogenForest: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2016
CursedIboes:

See this 13th class citizen consoling himself. Iboes are truly comedians.

Who is this rejected 50th class citizen?

3 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by shiimah: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2016
What's all this?
How many tribes are seeking for this independence?
Whom do we believe?
I see another USSR in Africa..
Let's be watching but this war film is actually becoming a joke
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by CursedIboes: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I don't seem to understand how this article concern the Igbo's, afonja touts will not face their tormentors

Every tribe keeping dealing with the afonjas, now the ijaws are bullying them they are shouting IGbos

See this Osu cum 14th class citizen of Nigeria. Lmaooo. Shameless people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by CursedIboes: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2016
HydrogenForest:

My father who is Ibo is a rejected 50th class citizen of Nigeria.

You mean an Osu from the sad beast where people run away from daily. Never knew you are this shameless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by HydrogenForest: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2016
CursedIboes:

You mean an Osu from the sad beast where people run away from daily. Never knew you are this shameless.

grin grin grin grin grin

You have no shame.

You have been rejected by the entire south and even the northerners are asking others to beware of you treacherous backstabbing snakes.

All Nigerians have come to see how two-faced yorubas can be and that they are highly unreliable. cheesy

Na wa ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by CursedIboes: 10:35am On Jul 25, 2016
[s]
HydrogenForest:

grin grin grin grin grin

You have no shame.

You have been rejected by the entire south and even the northerners are asking others to beware of you treacherous backstabbing snakes.

All Nigerians have come to see how two-faced yorubas can be and that they are highly unreliable. cheesy

Na wa ooo.
[/s]

Osu Iboe, Stop behaving like your late father. Is there any alliance before? So what rejection are you talking about. Is it not funny that you have been used by everyone, a major tribe now a minority. cheesy cheesy cheesy Begging for freedom and still being ridiculed, This is funny.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Ugosample(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2016
SWORD419:
abeg itz even better they leave north, why is it that, they dont like staying in thier states any time an igbo man land in kano,within months u will see him bringing his whole family here, if u ask em why they like north they'll say: chai we dey suffer for their ooo na only farming we dey do for there oo. I know they won't leave

What is this one doing again?
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Greenback: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2016
PenSniper:

You will soon embark upon another fictitious yam festival.

"....my friend just come from prison,him dey look for work,waka waka day and night,police man come stop am for road,e say i charge you for wandering,wetin e dey find? Palava,him dey find,..."
sorry o,me nø know say na u o......
And i be benin boy,nø kill ya èwònSef cos of other ppl new yam,na so u dey hungry! I understand sha,prison nø easy..
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by ozodigboo(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

You should be ashamed of yourself.
An ijaw militant issued a threat, instead of addressing the issue you are shouting '' igbo shops this, ipob shops that, ''
Coward.

3 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by suledes(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2016
The so called ADA, NDA, MEND, IPOB, MASSOB are just making mere threat due to their selfish interest. Where are Uwazurike, Asari Dokubo etc. Even Tompolo wey dey make mouth where he dey now. If you wanna fight person, think before you act.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi / Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters / Dangote, Emir Sanusi, Kano Elders Meet Over Inconclusive Kano Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.