Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. (50406 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / South-East, South-South Governors Hold Vigil In Owerri. Photos / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Georgeisco2007: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2016
ideykwum:

With such reasoning, I have lost hope for our youth!! They don't come less shallow than this!!!

You can say that again bro. Tribalism everywhere. Where are we actually heading to with this kind of reasoning?

1 Like

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by AxeurdaddyIX: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2016
wristbangle:

grin am telling u.

So much comic news from Nigeria media recently

Very very comic grin
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by betterABIAstate: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2016
I don't seem to understand how this article concern the Igbo's, afonja touts will not face their tormentors

Every tribe keeping dealing with the afonjas, now the ijaws are bullying them they are shouting IGbos

3 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by upsonn(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2016
Greenback:

smh,ur time will come...u think u are at liberty now? U dont know u are naked..

What the nd are agitating for is True federalism which is what the entire south need...

u all will live to lick fulani nyansh for eternity..

The entire south is not truthful in anyway, why didn't you agitate for through federalism when the Niger delta man was ruling? Why now? That shows hypocrisy. Nobody has monopoly of violence... You think you wil get what you want by be violent? Kontinu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 25, 2016
ikechu1:

See this useless yoloba devil. Your worthless brother displayed the usual known yoloba coward Ness and was highlighted hoe much of a COWARD you yoloba are and this one is screeching tantrum.

Always the first to throw stone and start pretending to be innocent when that same stone is thrown back at you brain dead animals.

While I'm at it, I rather be an OSU than a rejected orphan that no one wants to associate with. SE hates your guts, SS hates your guts and the northerners you attached yourself to are busy insulting una up and down the media and telling ppl how untrustworthy una are. Must truly suck to be yoloba.

While I'm at it, there's NEVER been a SE that rejected me. You miserable Savage hyena.

Mynd44 this guy is insulting yoruba tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by betterABIAstate: 8:45am On Jul 25, 2016
DaBullIT:
Didn't one of them or someone issue an ultimatum ? I think it's August ? i am not sure , then i'd love to see how this ends

It's the same playbook as that of Ojukwu and that did not end well
face your tormentors, did you see any Igbo name on the article?

Ijaw always bullying the afonjas

1 Like

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by olajizz01(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2016
ikechu1:

See the animals wey be a leper orphan in Nigeria talking. SE hates you, SS hates you and North stay telling everyone not to trust you. Rejected by all tongue

Btw, incase you don't know An Osu is a billion times better than a yoloba anyday. I rather be that Osu that a yoloba. Go home and slap your parents for making you a ass licking north slave. tongue
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,your comic replied makes me laugh so hard,SS hates u,SE hates u,but u are moving enmass daily to the SW that u people hates as u claimed as if your regions have been torn by war.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Nature8(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2016
Ok..
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
Yorubas ain't going nowhere. Later dem go say Yorubas no travel past the SW. cheesy cheesy

Ipads don become terrorists. You know when anything anti-Yoruba is mentioned, Ibos are behind it. They're now hiding under the guise of ND militants. Cowards.

If anything happens to Yorubas in the SS, Ibos should remember that they have shops all over the SW. No one has monopoly over violence. For everyone's safety, let's hope it doesn't come to that.
cronic nairalander na hear ur power finish...shey u go destroy shops abi? Make e happen
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by PenSniper: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2016
ikechu1:

Who among us is crying? No be you?

An Ijaw made a declaration telling you southwaaste animals to get the hell out of his land, instead of confronting him, you dey shake in your boots shouting igbo like a ball-less hyena.

Between me and you whose the one crying and afraid? Coward ass

Am not sure you read the post you commented on. Otherwise, did you not read the rebuke given to the militants by the hausa and yoruba representatives right on their own soil ? The yoruba spokesman even reminded them that the yoruba is not without its own militant group that will tit-for-tat for the militants' people and their cowardly surrogates who hide behind NDA ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2016
Adeoba10:
Please, dont go..... My Ibo friends..... Where will i buy my fan yogurt now?

Afonjas never sleep without mentioning Igbos.
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by HydrogenForest: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2016
[
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by wiseoneking: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
Yorubas ain't going nowhere. Later dem go say Yorubas no travel past the SW. cheesy cheesy

Ipads don become terrorists. You know when anything anti-Yoruba is mentioned, Ibos are behind it. They're now hiding under the guise of ND militants. Cowards.

If anything happens to Yorubas in the SS, Ibos should remember that they have shops all over the SW. No one has monopoly over violence. For everyone's safety, let's hope it doesn't come to that.
Coward again. Igbos remain your greatest NIGHTMARE. Niger Delta areTALKING and you are here shouting the igbos . Just imagine even in your ikorodu and parts of ogun what these militants are doing to your people and you People are doing nothing. Shameless people. Igbo is not your problem: they buy your lands with their money, build their market in your land with their money, built their own hospitals, schools, industries etc, they dominate our nomansland with their ingenuity, they compete better off even in your schools with their brain. They never got any thing free. YOU JUST HATED AND ENVY THEM. You better face the militants that are presently ripping your land and Hausa man by Dangote that is presently holding the economy of SW in his palm and pocket. Your region remain the only region controlled by non indigine than indigine. Lebanese, chinese, indians, igbos and presently, DANGOTE. Cover your face in shame.

4 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by betterABIAstate: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2016
Adikam:
cronic nairalander na hear ur power finish...shey u go destroy shops abi? Make e happen
even when Igbo youths beat them up in ladipo, they threatened to burn shops, afonja touts couldn't do jack.

2 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Greenback: 9:01am On Jul 25, 2016
upsonn:

The entire south is not truthful in anyway, why didn't you agitate for through federalism when the Niger delta man was ruling? Why now? That shows hypocrisy. Nobody has monopoly of violence... You think you wil get what you want by be violent? Kontinu

what is this one saying,do u read at all? Didnt the niger deltans take their case and quest for true federalism and resource control to the 2014 confab organised by jonathan? Whats ur hero doing with the confab reports apart from relegating it to the dust bin with one of his leutenants describing it as "confab of boys"?

You are simply an huge ignoramus and so unenlightened....ur hatred has beclouded the little reasoning u got..
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2016
upsonn:

The thing pain you no be small.... The only way out for both SE and SS before they can have their respective republic is to crawl on their kneel to beg we yoruba's to support your course... Anything from that, continue making empty threat.
They are going nowhere without the blessing of Yoruba.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by 4nobody4every1: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2016
modath:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy , comic relief. cheesy

Issue threat, enter tunnel, keep kwayet....

Change name, issue Threat, enter tunnel, keep Kwayet .

Coined another name, issue.... dem nor dey tire? cheesy cheesy
Chai, U are a funny woman, Lol @ enter tunnel.....buhahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by SWORD419(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2016
abeg itz even better they leave north, why is it that, they dont like staying in thier states any time an igbo man land in kano,within months u will see him bringing his whole family here, if u ask em why they like north they'll say: chai we dey suffer for their ooo na only farming we dey do for there oo. I know they won't leave

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Greenback: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2016
PenSniper:

Am not sure you read the post you commented on. Otherwise, did you not read the rebuke given to the militants by the hausa and yoruba representatives right on their own soil ? The yoruba spokesman even reminded them that the yoruba is not without its own militant group that will tit-for-tat for the militants' people and their cowardly surrogates who hide behind NDA ?

no be for hausa qtrs the mallam de from speak? And besides,everybody knows hausa qtrs are always close to one barrack or the other..forget about the yorubas,those ones are mere parrots....e be like say u just come from prison and yet no cure to whatever happened to u!

1 Like

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by mercyville: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2016
ikechu1:

What is this Savage saying. Write in your ngbatiii language and have one of your brother translate if your written English is going to be difficult to comprehend.

Let me make by post easy for you.

An Ijaws told you to get the Bleep out of their land and your ball-less tribe started shouting "igbo igbo igbo, igbo". Shame no Dey catch una? Tufiakwa!!!!
FULANI REPUBLIC COWARDS FORMING IRONMAN ON NAIRALAND....lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by wiseoneking: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Coward again. Igbos remain your greatest NIGHTMARE. Niger Delta areTALKING and you are here shouting the igbos . Just imagine even in your ikorodu and parts of ogun what these militants are doing to your people and you People are doing nothing. Shameless people. Igbo is not your problem: they buy your lands with their money, build their market in your land with their money, built their own hospitals, schools, industries etc, they dominate our nomansland with their ingenuity, they compete better off even in your schools with their brain. They never got any thing free. YOU JUST HATED AND ENVY THEM. You better face the militants that are presently ripping your land and Hausa man by Dangote that is presently holding the economy of SW in his palm and pocket. Your region remain the only region controlled by non indigine than indigine. Lebanese, chinese, indians, igbos and presently, DANGOTE. Cover your face in shame.
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by omnino25(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2016
Interesting
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by 3Ceagle(m): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Abagworo:
All the names I see there are Ijaw and Kaima is in Ijawland. I pray they make the same mistake Igbos made in 1967 so that we will be spectators this time around counting the millions of body bags as rampaging Niger, Chad, Northern (Ghana, Togo, Benin), Burkina Faso and Senegal descend on them with US and UK backing. After that war they will respect Igbos.

What kind of prayer is that. War within any region in Nigeria is going to negatively impact on the rest of West Africa, this is not the 60s, any body with a level of internet knowledge can make weapons,bombs etc and infiltration is now easier due to globalization. During the Biafran war, was the Ijaw man differentiated from the Igbo speaking tribe or Efik, Ibibio, Anang man etc? No they received same treatment in the North and the West. Shouldn't the youth of this country be thinking of solutions and actively involved in the agitation for a better collective future? All I see in Nairaland is phobia for other tribes. No objective and constructive argument on issues affecting the nation. There is a current call for a change in the structure of government, are the youth discussing it or did they just leave it to the same old people who has mismanaged this union? Let us be solutions to this country and not add to the already existing problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Toofan007: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2016
Think they putting the cart before the horse. They should first buy plenty molue, luxurious buses to go all over the north and south west to commute their people back home. Then I go know say dem serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by dallyemmy: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2016
Who bewitched black man?
Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by LeFreakSoChic(f): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2016
betterABIAstate:
face your tormentors, did you see any Igbo name on the article?

Ijaw always bullying the afonjas

If my sight is still functioning, the delusional nonentities called upon the SS/SE indigenes . You supported their blind actions , the blowing of oil installments so long they limit it to their already destroyed lands. . When they blew up a pipeline in IMO state, I remember most of you Igbo gits screaming blue murder. Now to obey the clarion call, e tun tin yera. Bloody albatrosses. I pity those that take your deranged talks seriously. Come August 1, y'all must obey the call.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by ideykwum: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2016
Georgeisco2007:

You can say that again bro. Tribalism everywhere. Where are we actually heading to with this kind of reasoning?

That's why I took up one Aigbofa on his comment. It's atrocious to brand people and come up with blanket statements to abuse people you hardly know. The only reasons why people blind their minds and do such are because of illiteracy and tribal considerations.

1 Like

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Don't mind those gragra osus cheesy

Ibos that can't even unite themselves want to unite with the SS. I pity the fool.

I don't do this poo you guys are fund of here in Nl.

this very post is in contradiction with your first.....bcs i thought you have got no knowledge of the disparity btw SS/SE

the threat was issued by ND militants but instead of you to address the issue as being reported you quickly attack the SE

ironically, you stated here again that ibos and SS aren't united

sorry for my curiosity..,.

2 Likes

Re: Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. by Ahmed0336(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2016
jerryfisher:
like play like play e go happen your eyes go clear
Okay, we dey wait cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters / Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi / Dangote, Emir Sanusi, Kano Elders Meet Over Inconclusive Kano Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.