Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Christians, Is Paedophilia And "Underage" Marriage Right Or Wrong? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Is Paedophilia And "Underage" Marriage Right Or Wrong? (10095 Views)

Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture / Make Up Your Minds Christians, Is The Law Done Or Not? / Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Is Paedophilia And "Underage" Marriage Right Or Wrong? by JackBizzle: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
Godgay:
how could Mary be 14 when her cousin Elizabeth was already on menopuase

Meno-wetin?

Bros, where did you read that one?
Re: Christians, Is Paedophilia And "Underage" Marriage Right Or Wrong? by Godstraight(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2016
JackBizzle:

Meno-wetin?

Bros, where did you read that one?
when I was a Christian ,I remember the story of Zachariah and Elizabeth, she was mary cousin who was already old,but angel come tell her husband say she go born,the man come laugh say e nor fit happen,be like say the Angel come vex blind the man tell say him wife born before he eye go open,na them born john the baptist,DAT same period ney mary take get belle,she come still go visit her cousin,mama Johnny(who was already an old considered miraculously for her pregnancy)
Re: Christians, Is Paedophilia And "Underage" Marriage Right Or Wrong? by ScienceWatch: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2016
JackBizzle:

Kingebukasblog?

Why are you running away from this thread? is it because of the serious destruction? grin grin grin
Well Done Christians !
It seems that the Christians are not fooled by the Bling Bling of the this half educated OP.

The wise man, Kingebukasblog wont be drawn in by the drivel disguised as a worthwhile contribution to humanity.

I was watching this tread silently, but have nothing to loose. But maybe one person on Nairaland will have the courage to swerve away from the this viscous trap.

Emmanuel TV is a golden opportunity for atheists world wide to study freely in private and examine the evidence. They will make progress if they put aside their racism. God is revealing Himself mightily through a black man. Examine the evidence not the man's color !

For the time being psychiatrists and research psychologists in Germany and Switzerland are calling this medical anomaly, “The Misfit Syndrome.”
Doctors at the University in Hamburg have been investigating the connection between atheism and overall mental health and the results of the study have unnerved even the most stoic scientists, physicians and researchers.

God wont be mocked, even with fancy wording often used by atheists/satanists/agnostics etc to disguise their true intentions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Is Paedophilia And "Underage" Marriage Right Or Wrong? by JackBizzle: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Well Done Christians !
It seems that the Christians are not fooled by the Bling Bling of the this half educated OP.

The wise man, Kingebukasblog wont be drawn in by the drivel disguised as a worthwhile contribution to humanity.

I was watching this tread silently, but have nothing to loose. But maybe one person on Nairaland will have the courage to swerve away from the this viscous trap.

Emmanuel TV is a golden opportunity for atheists world wide to study freely in private and examine the evidence. They will make progress if they put aside their racism. God is revealing Himself mightily through a black man. Examine the evidence not the man's color !

For the time being psychiatrists and research psychologists in Germany and Switzerland are calling this medical anomaly, “The Misfit Syndrome.”
Doctors at the University in Hamburg have been investigating the connection between atheism and overall mental health and the results of the study have unnerved even the most stoic scientists, physicians and researchers.

God wont be mocked, even with fancy wording often used by atheists/satanists/agnostics etc to disguise their true intentions.

Commot for road. Your yansh is smelling.

Dirty, fake alt moniker oshi
Re: Christians, Is Paedophilia And "Underage" Marriage Right Or Wrong? by ScienceWatch: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
JackBizzle:

Commot for road. Your yansh is smelling.

Dirty, fake alt moniker oshi
Hi Jackbizzle, is it this fact that made you incoherent ? Doctors at the University in Hamburg have been investigating the connection between atheism and overall mental health and the results of the study have unnerved even the most stoic scientists, physicians and researchers.

Or is it this one ? God is revealing Himself mightily through a black man in Lagos Nigeria. Examine the evidence not the man's color !
Re: Christians, Is Paedophilia And "Underage" Marriage Right Or Wrong? by miftaudeen(m): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
dalaman:

What age did Jesus say people should marry? His own mother was married off as a child. Jesus had no comment on child married because child marriage was the norm during his time.

Christians are hypocrites, I don't know why they are getting married. This shows that they are not true followers of jesus (pboh)
Re: Christians, Is Paedophilia And "Underage" Marriage Right Or Wrong? by hopefulLandlord: 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
miftaudeen:

Christians are hypocrites, I don't know why they are getting married. This shows that they are not true followers of jesus (pboh)

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death? / I Need Info On Masonic Order In Nigeria / Going To Church On Saturday (the True Sabbath Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.