Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar (90503 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids / Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by girl4rmspace(f): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
Aaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!! who is talking? if Halima Abubakar na still virgin make my yansh bend!! infact if she still be virgin i go believe say mama ejima my neighbour na still virgin. see embaricement o
grin grin grin

embaRICEment? Lol you must like rice alot . Am sure you meant embarrassment
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Mimisboygreat: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2016
girl4rmspace:

embaRICEment? Lol you must like rice alot . Am sure you meant embarrassment
Lol.. who doesn't like rice? yeah i meant embarrasement but i purposely chose to write embarricement.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Kingkamal(m): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2016
There is no word like disflower is DEFLOWER is the right word
ClassCaptain:
undecided:;::: first and foremost; there is no word like disvirgin : the correct word is disflower.:/

And she is claiming Virgin with all these exposed milkshake?

Virgin ko, sosoliso ni

meanwhile

How i foolishly wasted 80k at a Nightclub sad

https://www.nairaland.com/3247672/how-foolishly-wasted-80k-nightclub undecided:;::: first and foremost; there is no word like disvirgin : the correct word is disflower.

And she is claiming Virgin with all these exposed milkshake?

Virgin ko, sosoliso ni

meanwhile

How i foolishly wasted 80k at a Nightclub sad

https://www.nairaland.com/3247672/how-foolishly-wasted-80k-nightclub
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by gabrielniy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
AKMoney1:
Vir kini? Iffahear cheesy
Virgin airline. She probably booked a flight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Bobbysmart6(m): 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
Wat she rili meant dat u guys dnt undastand hz,she want to b deflower bcuz she z nao born again
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by tunary(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
oglalasioux:
Which side is she still a virgin? Vagina or anus?
l m a o

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by girl4rmspace(f): 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
Lol.. who doesn't like rice? yeah i meant embarrasement but i purposely chose to write embarricement.

you still made a mistake again. Its embarrassment not embarrasement. Lol
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Mimisboygreat: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
girl4rmspace:

you still made a mistake again. Its embarrassment not embarrasement. Lol
Chai!! embarrassment wan embarice me o
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by alaskido(m): 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
This lady is a very big joker. A virgin with such large mammary glands? What the f**k. Who is she deceiving. If she is still a virgin I will believe my grand mother is also a virgin. Maybe she is a virgin in the ANUS but not certainly in the VIRGINA.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by tukdi: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
floragregs:
auto correct on my phone shifted it. I'm not as dumb as u are.
I don't want to join issues with you! Get out!
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by oluwasegun007(m): 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
oglalasioux:
Which side is she still a virgin? Vagina or anus?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i cant just stop laffing...
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by oluwasegun007(m): 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
MinorityTribe:
She is a virgin probably because she hasn't been fvcked in the mouth before. All other holes in her body have been deflowered.

naaaahhhh

i suspect the Nostrils....
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2016
alaskido:
This lady is a very big joker. A virgin with such large mammary glands? What the f**k. Who is she deceiving. If she is still a virgin I will believe my grand mother is also a virgin. Maybe she is a virgin in the ANUS but not certainly in the VIRGINA.
With that her ukwu? cheesy cheesy.no i doubt if the anal cavity na virgin.maybe nostrils or the throat grin
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by obiGod419(m): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2016
[color=#000000][/color]well

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) / Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.