Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. (60271 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims / This Lady Claims She Has The Best Thighs And Legs In The Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by pwettiejay(f): 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Go and ask Halima Abubakar
Perfect definition of a virgin? Hahahahaha
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Spells(m): 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
À virgin is a virgin... . If u wise u go understand.
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by toseenore(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Since Ladies of these days cannot define what virginity means, maybe Guys witnessing it will be able to define it to them
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Supnaija(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Wait oooo. Virginity get level? Primary, secondary and wetin LOL grin grin grin grin grin

Girls sex is natural. If you don f**k before why lie about it. Na only here for africa these kind tins dey reign. Abroad its nothing because they embrace their nature with a clear mind.

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by ronald4lif(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Toks2008:

Ladies don't indulge in onanism but guys do and you can't indulge in onanism without actual copulation.

Onanism is the act of disengagement by a man during copulation before expulsion .

Here's the meaning of onanism as I don't have much time to revel in otioseness. Onanism is another term for masturbatíon and you think only men masturbates?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by queencalipso(f): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
***Just observing***
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by bellarmine: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ok, Op.
If you ask me, na who you wan make I ask?
In other word, are you a Virgin??
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by AngelAhnie(f): 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
oluwasegun007:

pls pls pls and please...

you sound as if you are tired of it.....

the patient dog eat the fattest bone

Biko..
Thanks I will keep it closed. Not even breeze will enter
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by oluwasegun007(m): 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Thanks I will keep it closed. Not even breeze will enter

Dats better...
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Lanretoye(m): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
ronald4lif:
LOL. Any lady virgin who indulges in onanism is no longer one. There are different forms of sexual intercourse and self-servicing is one of them. If she wänks she no be virgin again. Period. grin
what is the meaning of onanism?
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by rosalieene(f): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
omofabulous:
A virgin is an individual who abstain from sexual intercourse, romance, masturbation and infact kissing also not forgetting no fore play,neither MouthAction nor intimacy period.
That's the Christian virgin.
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by BlindAngel: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
See them jealousy full here.
Even if she masturbates daily, does romance, intimacy, kiss all the boys in this worlds e.t.c
In my own opinion and as the word virgin is defined as far as the hymen is still intact and has not been broken. She is still a virgin
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Toks2008(m): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
ronald4lif:

Here's the meaning of onanism as I don't have much time to revel in otioseness. Onanism is another term for masturbatíon and you think only men masturbates?

I will advice you broaden your understanding about that word.

Its a word coined out of the Jewish name onan who was commanded by God to sleep with the widow of his dead older brother in order to keep his lineage and he actually did as commanded but rather than put his fluid in her, he withdrew and spilled it on the floor.

What you read is just an erroneous definition .But whatever rocks your boat.

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by AngelAhnie(f): 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
oluwasegun007:

Dats better...
Thanks dear
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Walelavender(m): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
Toks2008:

I guess this category is known as primary
Betterstill Nursery virginity grin
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Malakh: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
there are two types of virgin, the natural n spiritual, the spiritual is what matters the most, Creator cares more about being a spiritual virgin than a natural one, a natural virgin is just for a moment, the spiritual is eternal, i'm a virgin by the way but i've had my share of women in the past, even if i did sleep with a woman/wife, i'm still a virgin, if you go back to the scriptures most high killed virgins off like they were going out of style because they werent spiritual virgins(Deut 32:25,Lamentations 2:21) and all you xtians are daughters of the Mother harlot which makes yall hoes, who troop into whorehouses every day of the sun as it is written by scriptures(Jer5:7)
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by hardbody: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Toks2008:
It is no longer news that being a virgin is the pride of a woman and while those who have lost theirs take fate, we also have some who waste no time to announce to anyone who cares that they are still virgins.

Nevertheless there is one question that always crosses my mind and and I keep asking myself; "What is the true definition of a virgin lady"

Many ladies claim to be virgins but have been involved in several relationships where guys have really ransacked their bodies.

Some ladies have taken part in oral with guys and even worse enough some "virgins" are so deep in self servicing yet they still claim to be virgins even when the hymen is gone.

Its so funny that some ladies now categorize virgins as primary, secondary and even tertiary not forgetting the fact that some ladies do anal while keeping the hymen intact yet claim to still be a virgin.

I really want to know what it means for a lady to be a virgin because it has become so confusing....so nairalanders biko tell me what you think.

A virgin is a guy or lady that thinks she is one.

Read up the definition of jump in Michael west dictionary, it defines to jump as an act of jumping.

But seriously what is it about virginity that we make such a big deal of it, when last i checked, you don't draw a cheque on it and worse still, the said virgin may turn out a log of wood when the chips are down, that status guarantees nothing. Give me a decently experienced lady anytime. But that is me ooo. We don't have to be aligned in thoughts.
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
A virgin is a person who is inexperienced in a particular activity (this time sex). Inexperienced in this context refers to practical, visual, audio, textual, mental senses. In otherwords, a virgin is anyone who hasn't had sex(vaginal/penile, anal, oral, bossom, self service, BJ, cunnilingus) , hasn't watched sexually inclined activities, hasn't listened to sexually inducing audios, hasn't read about sex and hasn't thought about sex.
Bottom line, no virgins exist.
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by sisisioge: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
A primary vigin is that girl with the hymen intact regardless of having more experience and skills than Alhaji's favourite wife.

The secondary virgin is that girl who had been an active field player but decided to quit the games until further notice.

The tertiary virgins are my, your and their grandmothers. May God bless them for they knew no man!

Virgins rocks.
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by EmperorTayo1864(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
oh my God,I can't even remember who gave my first kiss
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Doctorfitz: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
400billionman:
ALL women reason thesame way.

Virgin or not.

Bro it'll take so many men years to comprehend wat u wrote here....buh I'm stil praying 4 majority..N.B:age isn't maturity
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by holluphemydavid(m): 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Go and ask Halima Abubakar
LOL Halima Abubakar claimed to still be a Virgin as at yesterday
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
armadeo:
Space

Thirsty niggas always asking for a virgin when it's time to get married. all the babes you had enjoyed thier services prior to then who's gonna marry them.

Overflogged topic.

Ps what sort of shitty topics make front page this days.

Bullshit

I was about to ask the same question but didn't just have the energy to go into all that.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by holluphemydavid(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
MzPecs:
A virgin lady should not have being kissed, touched by a guy talk more having sexual pre-intimacy with a guy.
But revised happen to be d case nowadays
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Toks2008(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
Malakh:
there are two types of virgin, the natural n spiritual, the spiritual is what matters the most, Creator cares more about being a spiritual virgin than a natural one, a natural virgin is just for a moment, the spiritual is eternal, i'm a virgin by the way but i've had my share of women in the past, even if i did sleep with a woman/wife, i'm still a virgin, if you go back to the scriptures most high killed virgins off like they were going out of style because they werent spiritual virgins(Deut 32:25,Lamentations 2:21) and all you xtians are daughters of the Mother harlot which makes yall hoes, who troop into whorehouses every day of the sun as it is written by scriptures(Jer5:7)

Won ti gbori wole o
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by holluphemydavid(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Am learning pls more definitions
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by tosyne2much(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ini9:

Although shaa, u be man of God.. Kip ur virginity for ur future wife. U hear? cheesy
Man of God ke? cheesy
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by ronald4lif(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Toks2008:

I will advice you broaden your understanding about that word.

Its a word coined out of the Jewish name onan who was commanded by God to sleep with the widow of his dead older brother in order to keep his lineage and he actually did as commanded but rather than put his fluid in her, he withdrew and spilled it on the floor.

What you read is just an erroneous definition .But whatever rocks your boat.

What's my business with the origination of the word, Mr. Toks? And you called it erroneous when dictionary has proven otherwise and fact staring you in the face after you inferred I was guilty of malapropism. Are you more learned than the dictionary or what are you saying?

You also said I should widen my understanding of the word. I think that should be redirected to you who has failed to grasp that the term onanism like many other has broader meanings. Preach that to yourself, mister.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Large32(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hmmmmmm

1 Share

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Ekugbeh(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
pwettiejay:
Perfect definition of a virgin? Hahahahaha
even me na virgin o...
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Philomath1212: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Chicent:
A virgin is that entity who abstains from any form of intercourse and also foreplaying.
Virgin is Virgin..... No primary,secondary or tertiary types.

you are one of the few sensible "beings" in the present world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by pussyAvenger: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Though I'm a virgin lipsrsealed virgins are overrated.

Non virgins wed every Saturday.
u dnt value wat u have until u lose it.....u are expensive....u may not knw....imagine say me jam v now..na to rush for her papa house and do the needful..so my dear, husband scarcity is not for u.........kiss me small baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Checks Out Fiancee's Butt In Racy Pre-wedding Photos / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / My Fiancée And A Man Are Living Together, She Said It's Nothing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.