Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. (60583 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims / This Lady Claims She Has The Best Thighs And Legs In The Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by EkeneElectrons(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2016
Supnaija:

How many years ago

e still dey epp people unknown to you.
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Supnaija(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2016
EkeneElectrons:

e still dey epp people unknown to you.

Abeg leave that tin. Does it guarantee a good wife and good marriage. Na people wey dey do holy holy na dem dey bad pass. Thats why Jesus prefer to waka with ashewo and agberos for him time, he leave pastors except nicodemus because na hypocrite dem be.
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by jackie35(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2016
Toks2008:
It is no longer news that being a virgin is the pride of a woman and while those who have lost theirs take fate, we also have some who waste no time to announce to anyone who cares that they are still virgins.

Nevertheless there is one question that always crosses my mind and and I keep asking myself; "What is the true definition of a virgin lady"

Many ladies claim to be virgins but have been involved in several relationships where guys have really ransacked their bodies.

Some ladies have taken part in oral with guys and even worse enough some "virgins" are so deep in self servicing yet they still claim to be virgins even when the hymen is gone.

Its so funny that some ladies now categorize virgins as primary, secondary and even tertiary not forgetting the fact that some ladies do anal while keeping the hymen intact yet claim to still be a virgin.

I really want to know what it means for a lady to be a virgin because it has become so confusing....so nairalanders biko tell me what you think.

VIRGIN MEANS YOU HAVE NOT BORN BAB(IES). PERIOD!!! grin
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Toks2008(m): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2016
Silvofitz:
Virgin or virginity means different things to different people:
1. Medically, it means the hymen is still intact. There has not been any form of penetration: penile, tongue, finger, candle, cucumber, vibrator, etc.

2. To a clergy: it means untouched. No history of kissing, fingering, smooching, self-servicing, etc.

3. To Oloshos: it means, though there have been bouts of sex, romance, and all that before; such things have not happened for awhile. That's , long abstinence from sexual activity. Abi na long break sef. grin

4. To others: it means, I lie, I deceive myself, and there's no truth in me! grin

Lwkmd!
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Toks2008(m): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2016
Supnaija:

Abeg leave that tin. Does it guarantee a good wife and good marriage. Na people wey dey do holy holy na dem dey bad pass. Thats why Jesus prefer to waka with ashewo and agberos for him time, he leave pastors except nicodemus because na hypocrite dem be.

Definitely does not guaranty a good wife.

There are more to being a good wife asides sexual chastity.
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Supnaija(m): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2016
Toks2008:

Definitely does not guaranty a good wife.

There are more to being a good wife asides sexual chastity.

Thank You...my point exactly
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by MrAdroit(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2016
Nawa o...OP I jst dey observe u wit keen interest....Ngozi plz bring me one drum of zobo nd one sack of pop-corn
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Fourwinds: 11:33am On Jul 28, 2016
MzPecs:
A virgin lady should not have being kissed, touched by a guy talk more having sexual pre-intimacy with a guy.
hmmmm.
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by whizcartel(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
ronald4lif:
LOL. Any lady virgin who indulges in onanism is no longer one. There are different forms of sexual intercourse and self-servicing is one of them. If she wänks she no be virgin again. Period. grin
so a guy who self service is no longer a virgin too?
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by dadaijboy: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ok
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by olatunjithomas(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
dolbisbae:
chei hustlers

I swear you're beautiful.... seeing your picture made me forgot what I wanted type.

Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by olatunjithomas(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by EkeneElectrons(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Supnaija:

it guarantee good blessings
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Supnaija(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
EkeneElectrons:

it guarantee good blessings

Who told you that crap
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by EkeneElectrons(m): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2016
Supnaija:

Who told you that crap

that's what happened to Mary
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Supnaija(m): 2:01am On Jul 30, 2016
EkeneElectrons:

that's what happened to Mary

sad sad sad
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by EkeneElectrons(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2016
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Hushee(m): 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
.⚡......Can we begin 2 talk about virgin males? undecided am I gon have ta make that topic?
Lol. Na there you go sleep o, although I'm technically one sha.
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Hushee(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
jackie35:

VIRGIN MEANS YOU HAVE NOT BORN BAB(IES). PERIOD!!! grin
Lol. That's a whole new definition, you no well.
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hushee:

Lol. Na there you go sleep o, although I'm technically one sha.
....⛅I made the thread,click my profile and view it.
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by jackie35(m): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2016
Hushee:

Lol. That's a whole new definition, you no well.

I lied ni?
Re: When A Lady Claims To Be A Virgin. by Hushee(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
....⛅I made the thread,click my profile and view it.
Aiit dear, will do that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos) / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.