Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary (1439 Views)

Are You Beautiful or Handsome? Post A Picture Of You, Let's Others Judge! / Guys.. Beautiful Or Endowed?? / Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Cornerstone99: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2016
MY girl friend is beauty and has good character but she can't speak good English.
What should I do please.

Should I leave her and get better girl who can speak good English but I love her so much?
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Famouson: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2016
Your girlfriend must be a cast in the beauty and the beast ooo grin grin
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Cornerstone99: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2016
Famouson:
Your girlfriend must be a cast in the beauty and the beast ooo grin grin

What do you mean? don't insult her please.
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Nova15: 9:27am On Jul 27, 2016
Teach her to speak good english then
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by ucnwafor(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2016
Who oda egeshi epp??
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2016
I'd look for a lady that have all the qualities I desire in a lady and date her. Simple.
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Cornerstone99: 9:33am On Jul 27, 2016
Nova15:
Teach her to speak good english then
Thank you but I don't really have time now. what other option can I choose?
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by ikbnice(m): 9:40am On Jul 27, 2016
That she can learn.
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 27, 2016
Cornerstone99:
MY girl friend is beauty and has good character but she can't speak good English.
What should I do please.

Should I leave her and get better girl who can speak good English but I love her so much?
If she has ever given u an

advise on which shirt u should wear

don't ever let her go if u do then u must

be a fool to do so
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Cornerstone99: 9:46am On Jul 27, 2016
Hiroto:
If she has ever given u an

advise on which shirt u should wear

don't ever let her go if u do then u must

be a fool to do so

Hmmm... She has done more than this for me, in fact, she is the one who
made me to be dress fine. She a great help to me.
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by christinnah(f): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2016
Cornerstone99:
What should I do please.

tell her to go read an english book thats what everyone here use to improve their english skills or communication skills in english also it will help her vocab
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 27, 2016
Cornerstone99:

Hmmm... She has done more than this for me, in fact, she is the one who
made me to be dress fine. She a great help to me.
I'm regretting i broke up with this girl that virtually taught me so many things.
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Cornerstone99: 9:52am On Jul 27, 2016
Hiroto:
I'm regretting i broke up with this girl that virtually taught me so many things.
Please share the story with us please?
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2016
Cornerstone99:

Please share the story with us please?
Not that she wasnt pretty but she was so popular also...she loved me so much that sometimes she came over to my home and sat down with my parents as my gf. One time i was looking for a writing note to use she just heard few minutes later i was surprised she bought the note for me. One time she sat down 5hrs with me when i wanted to collect a result of an examination i had written. She even took me to go visit her aunt nd i was surprised her aunt replied so this is the boy nd she was smilling. Now until recently there was this stupid girl i loved so much turns out she playing us 5guys at once. Can u imagine?
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Cornerstone99: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2016
Hiroto:
Not that she wasnt pretty but she was so popular also...she loved me so much that sometimes she came over to my home and sat down with my parents as my gf. One time i was looking for a writing note to use she just heard few minutes later i was surprised she bought the note for me. One time she sat down 5hrs with me when i wanted to collect a result of an examination i had written. She even took me to go visit her aunt nd i was surprised her aunt replied so this is the boy nd she was smilling. Now until recently there was this stupid girl i loved so much turns out she playing us 5guys at once. Can u imagine?

this is serious oooooo. Double wahala for gys way no here word
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2016
Cornerstone99:

this is serious oooooo. Double wahala for gys way no here word
I take it as a punishment for what i did to her.
I cant go back to her even tho i know i have a chance of getting her back.

She deserves someone better
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Kruzilano(m): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2016
Cornerstone99:
What should I do please.

teach her how to speak Good english
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Rilwayne001: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2016
Character and beauty wink

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by yemstok(m): 11:23am On Jul 27, 2016
Cornerstone99:
What should I do please.

Are you any better?
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by shulamitewoman(f): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hiroto:
lol gud 4u..u dnt knw wat u ve got until u loose it..
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Ranchhoddas: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
With your own grammar, wetin I go talk be say the two of una dey meant for each other like Eba and Ogbono soup (with stockfish).

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
yemstok:

Are you any better?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by PeachyP(f): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
With your own grammar, wetin I go talk be say the two of una dey meant for each other like Eba and Ogbono soup.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
That's nt an easy task, teaching an adult good english.
Kruzilano:
teach her how to speak Good english

She could be a victim of poor educational background.
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Jack188: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
My future wife has to be beautiful and very smart. I am meeting some Ukrainian girls from Ukrainian Fiancee Marriage Agency soon, and I guess, they are exactly what I want. I heard that Ukrainian women are very nice and good wives. I am going to enter a Ukrainian university soon, so it will be very cool to meet a lovely girl there smiley
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Kruzilano(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
That's nt an easy task, teaching an adult good english. She could be a victim of poor educational background.
would u rather change d character of an adult or can u change her ugliness or beauty?
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Kruzilano:
would u rather change d character of an adult or can u change her ugliness or beauty?
You can't really change a person, only God does that.

Talking of beauty, money only enhances beauty.
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Kruzilano(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
That's nt an easy task, teaching an adult good english. She could be a victim of poor educational background.
love comes with sacrifces... And those sacrifices make love what it is, and love makes us who we are.. Ur sacrifices tells hw much of love u can give, jst teach her.. She might be a fast/great learner.
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Kruzilano(m): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
You can't really change a person, only God does that.

Talking of beauty, money only enhances beauty.
buh u can change smtin,when u can change smtin why worry. Why nt change it.?
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Kruzilano:
love comes with sacrifces... And those sacrifices make love what it is, and love makes us who we are.. Ur sacrifices tells hw much of love u can give, jst teach her.. She might be a fast/great learner.
I am not talking of love and sacrifices, it's none of my business right now.

Adult education is a hectic adventure to embark on, if he so much love her, there's no harm in trying.

What i'm saying is she might not even do well, cos is obvious her foundation is faulty.
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Kruzilano:
buh u can change smtin,when u can change smtin why worry. Why nt change it.?
Let me use myself as a practical example.

I had dis phobia for maths, wen i was in primary school, the only maths i loved then was quantitative reasoning, then in secondary school i had a very wicked maths teacher so i hated her, and could only take assignments and maths exams serious.

Back to the university, my course has maths as major, so i need to knw maths, with the little i knew in secondary school and personal zeal to study it on my own, i'm doing ok.

I don't think she just have that foundation, and it will be difficult to teach her.
Re: Would You Date A Lady Because Her Beautiful Or Character Or Good Vocabulary by Kruzilano(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Benita27:
Let me use myself as a practical example.

I had dis phobia for maths, wen i was in primary school, the only maths i loved then was quantitative reasoning, then in secondary school i had a very wicked maths teacher so i hated her, and could only take assignments and maths exams serious.

Back to the university, my course has maths as major, so i need to knw maths, with the little i knew in secondary school and personal zeal to study it on my own, i'm doing ok.

I don't think she just have that foundation, and it will be difficult to teach her.
neither do i fink u teaching her to start a career tru it... See, education is of a lyf time, u jst need to teach her d foundation, with time she would raise d building... I knw dis friend of mine, he came to d city at age btwn 23-25, with no primary education, i was in junior sec at da time, he stooped low and learnt little from me, went for adult edu.. Buh glory to God, he is now a graduate..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, How Would You React To A Suprise Wedding From Your Man? / B / I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.