Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks (33001 Views)

Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him / Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Mskrisx(f): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
tartarus:
I'm not surprised. Most nigerian men have that kind of mentality. If a female owns expensive stuff, drives an expensive car, lives in a high brow area etc it's either she's sleeping around or a boyfriend or husband got all that for her.

This is 2016, women now work just as hard as men and even more. undecided

P.S - even if she had sex for cash it's still work, hard work. If your punna can get you a comfortable life, keep it up. cool

Lwkm werey!
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bad-belle man.
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by lafuria1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
The phone goes for about 250k, I agree she is saving And used her money to buy the phone but she also has support from her boyfriend. She doesn't sleep around for sure.

For one to be able to save and buy a phone worth 250k simply means they don't have bills to pay.

If one is saving to buy phone, the person shouldn't be saving at all. You save for rainy days not luxury goods unless you have other source of income.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by mizzbouqui(f): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
are u sure... cool cool cool
Yup
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
True to God, If na me be the girl I will spit on his face or give him a resounding slap. I hate poke nosing. That iphone6s is too fragile and very slippery. Once it fell off ur hand that is the end. I prefer iPhone5s to any other iPhone anytime anydat
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by uchewilliam18: 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
mizzbouqui:

That's not true, I bought my fones with my hard earned money, I love pleasing myself when I can
Lol, hard earned money. wink
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by naijaboiy: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
Some people sha..

Even if she Gbensh to get IPhone, Izzit your gbensh? Izzit your punna?

Or you think say na beans to Gbensh #200k comot from man pocket this "Buhari Regime?"

Truly, it is her "Hard earned money".. cool

Mr Calabar man:: ==>
Werey! gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by KomonSense: 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sharon6:
People will leave their own business to poke nose into other people's business. #iranu#

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

Gbam!!!! #Abacha#

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by JoeCutie(m): 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
tartarus:
I'm not surprised. Most nigerian men have that kind of mentality. If a female owns expensive stuff, drives an expensive car, lives in a high brow area etc it's either she's sleeping around or a boyfriend or husband got all that for her.

P.S - even if she had sex for cash it's still work, hard work. If your punna can get you a comfortable life, keep it up. cool
I just taya for people ehn...
Wetin concern me concern wetin another woman dey do? Work na work. If na wetin she wan dey do be that, shikena!

Nigerians and amebo!

6 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by naijaboiy: 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
herzern:
The only insult I found here is that the man accused her of sleeping with Calaba men...WTF!!.....izzit only Calabar men that buy iPhone6s??...
Maybe she serves in calabar...LoL cheesy
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by datigboguy(m): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
My dear you caused it,iphone6s for a kopa(not working class) haba.. Unless ur folks are Rich else I wud have to examine ur source.
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by abuaudu(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
A girl will never use her money to buy iphone6s
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by naijaboiy: 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
lafuria1:
The phone goes for about 250k, I agree she is saving And used her money to buy the phone but she also has support from her boyfriend. She doesn't sleep around for sure.

For one to be able to save and buy a phone worth 250k simply means they don't have bills to pay.

If one is saving to buy phone, the person shouldn't be saving at all. You save for rainy days not luxury goods useless you have other source of income.
Asin ehn! cheesy
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by KomonSense: 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mskrisx:

Lwkm werey!

Na so nah... Won't you give a puna for a G-Wagon or a duplex in Lekkia? (Say the truth ooo)
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by 0955eb027(m): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
mizzbouqui:

That's not true, I bought my fones with my hard earned money, I love pleasing myself when I can
Do you use an Iphone 6s?
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by oakson: 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
mizzbouqui:

receipt or adonbilivit.....
btw you look beautiful... are you my twin sister? cheesy
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Mskrisx(f): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
KomonSense:

Na so nah... Won't you give a puna for a G-Wagon or a duplex in Lekkia? (Say the truth ooo)

Use your KomonSense undecided tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by MinorityTribe: 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
tartarus:

May God bless you with a lady who work hard with her puna.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by KomonSense: 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mskrisx:

Use your KomonSense undecided tongue
Kwontinue pretending (nah una own worse pass sef)
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Decryptor(m): 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
mizzbouqui:

The guy you quoted did not say "fones" like Tecno or Infinix! He meant iPhone 6s!!
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by FabioPeter: 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
I am guilty of same prejudice. When I see a lady who earns less than 50k monthly or has no job yet she uses a phone worth 200k, it sets of an alarm in me.
You won't blame me and probably the rude guy, it's simply illogical.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by BigMan4Life: 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
I have iPhone 6 and can confirm that d only possible way to get one is by "servicing" calabar men.

Am joking bros

They only dash me enough for Nokia 5110 cry
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by mizzbouqui(f): 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
0955eb027:
Do you use an Iphone 6s?
Nope
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Donpressman(m): 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Keep lying to yourself grin
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by mizzbouqui(f): 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Donpressman:
Keep lying to yourself grin
Okay I will
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Annalise(f): 12:21am On Jul 28, 2016
From the comments, my conclusion is that there's poverty in the land. Nigerians need a living wage. Underdevelopment issues abound too.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 28, 2016
Now we know why they want to transgender to women! Too bad it also requires money! tongue
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Mskrisx(f): 12:29am On Jul 28, 2016
KomonSense:

Kwontinue pretending (nah una own worse pass sef)

kiss kiss wink angry

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by InvertedHammer: 12:30am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

/
You love pleasing yourself when you can?

No one should eat cucumber served in your house.
\

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by teebillz: 1:16am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

It is really "hard earned money" with the kind of monster d!cks wey boys dey carry these days.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by ibietela2(m): 5:16am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Is an iPhone 6s?
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Bluffly: 5:27am On Jul 28, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Very petty!!!
nigerians generally have issues!
its very possible that she saved for it!
That means you have serious issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is my Ashawo friend beautiful ? PHOTO / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That / Why Do Some Men Ask For Sex After Taking A Girl Out On A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.