Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks (33004 Views)

Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him / Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Crysallis(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2016
400billionman:

Like one lady in my area dissappered for 5 months and on coming back with 2 new samsung galaxy phones, her tummy was overbloated.

As in pregnancy things which kept denying till she gave birth..
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Speare(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Crysallis:
Lemme assume the phone is 200k..

Clears throat. So this lady can buy iphone 6s 64 gig with her 200k!

and she is even a corper.

Babe, u deserved d "insult" you received
Excuse you, my sister has an IPhone 6plus, she sold her old iphone5, added her cash, even borrowed from me to get it. she loves gadgets. Her friend has even have started saving for IPhone 7 that is not yet out n there u are talking gibberish. Lagos n pH babes have no chills, they can sell their bfs to buy iPhone 9 if they re promised it'll be them first to rock it. shebi Linda bought Hermes bag and people nearly ate her, unilag/uniport gehs carry d same bag to class.

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by iwadobo: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sharon4u:
Rubbish,am presently using Samsung s6 bought it with my hard earn money last year December,this year i want to get Samsung s7edge,what is the point of working if @ the end of the year you cant give yourself a treat,

Madam,she ain't working yet, just a poor corper.
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by ifeomaekol(f): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
cool really? Enjoy your vac o..

I will smiley thanks a lot ..

So Ify, I hope you don't mind o.. We're running this Mr Nairaland campaign and the voting is next week.. I'd like to give you comprehensive details through PM.. I hope you don't mind? A few mins o.. Please?
ok-----bring it on.
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by ifeomaekol(f): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Speare:

Excuse you, my sister has an IPhone 6plus, she sold her old iphone5, added her cash, even borrowed from me to get it. she loves gadgets. Her friend has even have started saving for IPhone 7 that is not yet out n there u are talking gibberish. Lagos n pH babes have no chills, they can sell their bfs to buy iPhone 9 if they re promised it'll be them first to rock it. shebi Linda bought Hermes bag and people nearly ate her, unilag/uniport gehs carry d same bag to class.
my dear don't mind some people.

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by iwadobo: 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Speare:

Where does your sister work? If she really has a good job, she doesn't even need to save to buy a phone . She would have just bought like i do. That is , buy it when you see it without having to plan for it . A person who actually has a nice job to the extent that she can buy a phone of over 200k won't even save to buy a car. So stop lying to us. 99.9% of ladies using such expensive phones hot it from their men. My girlfriend is even asking me for it for her birthday,but I won't give her because I can't buy two iPhone 6 now. Before I give my girlfriend anything , I must give my wife a better or at least a thing of equal value . Otherwise, my conscience won't let me rest.
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by dadaijboy: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Gossips
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by 0955eb027(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Nope
Good, cos that's what the whole gist is about. Not that its impossible, buh its improbable, more like rare for a lady/girl to buy a phone worth 240k with her hard earned money.
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by kaziblake(f): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
iwadobo:

Where does your sister work? If she really has a good job, she doesn't even need to save to buy a phone . She would have just bought like i do. That is , buy it when you see it without having to plan for it . A person who actually has a nice job to the extent that she can buy a phone of over 200k won't even save to buy a car. So stop lying to us. 99.9% of ladies using such expensive phones hot it from their men. My girlfriend is even asking me for it for her birthday,but I won't give her because I can't buy two iPhone 6 now. Before I give my girlfriend anything , I must give my wife a better or at least a thing of equal value . Otherwise, my conscience won't let me rest.
Chai!Unfaithful Husband

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by ibietela2(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Of undecided

The phone na Ma wink
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
mizzbouqui:

That's not true, I bought my fones with my hard earned money, I love pleasing myself when I can
How about I please u with my tongue, fingers and big dick?

Is my Ashawo friend beautiful ? PHOTO / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That / 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe