Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks (33005 Views)

Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him / Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by DonBenny77(m): 5:45am On Jul 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
50 percent of girls in NIGERIA I THINK THEY GET THERE PHONE THROUGH THERE BOYFRIEND... tongue tongue tongue tongue cool

more like 80%
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by iwadobo: 5:54am On Jul 28, 2016
I Swear by obalanta, Ayala and the Seven gods of our father land that that phone was bought with money collected from different men and never from saving from her allowee. Even if she saves her allowee for 12 months, she can't buy an iPhone 6s of about 250k, it is simply impossible. If actually she bought that phone with her money, then, she is obviously a Buratai.
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Smellymouth: 5:57am On Jul 28, 2016

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by comeandmarry: 6:08am On Jul 28, 2016
Iphone6s for sale...16gig...
Price....180k cash
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
50 percent of girls in NIGERIA I THINK THEY GET THERE PHONE THROUGH THERE BOYFRIEND... tongue tongue tongue tongue cool
well i got mine through my aunty
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by lugado: 6:18am On Jul 28, 2016
Flashh:
Most Nigerian ladies can't use their money to buy an iPhone 6s without hmmm...

point of correction, NO NIGERIAN LADY can use her money to buy an iPhone 6s. Not even tiwa savage or patience Jonathan.
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by genpriest(m): 7:14am On Jul 28, 2016
flokii:

Na real wa..

So calabar pple sef don tear eye reach that level... Iphone for that matter *lips sealed grin
What's so special about an iphone....the way una dey take do una own dey baffle me. So people in calabar can't afford iphone or what?
Moreover as she use the phone so, wetin concern the man? So if say she go, come back with motor nko?
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by esthel(f): 7:56am On Jul 28, 2016
someone also told me this shit ystday, I changed my fone and a friend that accompanied me was like hmmn, you are just a Corper and you're buying this type of phone, I neva buy Iphone o, I was like do u know how I deep i dipped into my savings, not like he even gave me a dime or to even buy screen guard not to talk of contributing to the purchase, I saw dis disbelief in his face but who cares anyway.
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by flokii: 7:58am On Jul 28, 2016
genpriest:

What's so special about an iphone....the way una dey take do una own dey baffle me. So people in calabar can't afford iphone or what?
Moreover as she use the phone so, wetin concern the man? So if say she go, come back with motor nko?

Lol grin

Na joke I dey na.. haba. No disrespect meant to calabar peepz

Back 2 d topic, I think d lady is d 'fashionista' and 'chic' type whereas d man might be d deeper life type. He was wrong to have assumed, tho. you'll hardly see girls now that spend their money, it has to be from 'magas' like they are fond of calling guys
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Kobicove(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2016
Nigerians generally have a problem minding their own business! undecided
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by flokii: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2016
Kobicove:
Nigerians generally have a problem minding their own business! undecided

Hmmmn.. I agree

But then it's for their own good, attimes you av to criticize pple who think they are bigger than life or 'know it all' cos in d end, it will not only be a problem to outsiders, it will affect thier families too, sorrow and all it might bring.

Remember one Cynthia lady some years back, how the whole story became a pain in d ass, with her father flexing muscle when d deed had been done. It has good sides too
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Goldienana(f): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2016
Someone can't play with u with lies abi lol... some do gt with their money though but this kindda gal with her level I don't know her ooo but the way she talks she didn't gt it herself. Am on S6edge plus. But someone gave. I never rich lik dt to gt that such with my money.

Sexxkillz:
Girls on twitter and lies are like
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 28, 2016
lafuria1:
The phone goes for about 250k, I agree she is saving And used her money to buy the phone but she also has support from her boyfriend. She doesn't sleep around for sure.

For one to be able to save and buy a phone worth 250k simply means they don't have bills to pay.

If one is saving to buy phone, the person shouldn't be saving at all. You save for rainy days not luxury goods unless you have other source of income.

Thats the Truth my broda, thank you. No one saves to buy iphone 6, No one !
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Reeberry: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/ You love pleasing yourself when you can?
No one should eat cucumber served in your house. \
You no go kill person with laugh. grin
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by suzy(f): 8:49am On Jul 28, 2016
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Sexxkillz: 8:57am On Jul 28, 2016
Goldienana:
Someone can't play with u with lies abi lol... some do gt with their money though but this kindda gal with her level I don't know her ooo but the way she talks she didn't gt it herself. Am on S6edge plus. But someone gave. I never rich lik dt to gt that such with my money.

Lol. Which savings corper wan get?

At least, you didn't lie about your S6. Others will go on twitter and fabricate one story for popularity. You can't imagine how many followers that girl has gotten on twitter since she made up those lies. . . All na publicity stunt.

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by jennifer22(f): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2016
Nigerians can complicate issues ehh, so she cannot possibly save money to buy her need, OK, if she did not save to buy the phone and she was not given that mean she stole it. Nigerians with their low mentality.
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by mizzbouqui(f): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2016
ibietela2:

Is an iPhone 6s?
Must I buy an iPhone, it's my money I'm spending not yours biko
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by olad54: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2016
very very low mentality . the guy is jealous and suffering from low esteem ,macho man .
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by ifeomaekol(f): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Everybody is posting pics.. Lemme do same.. Btw.. A girl will never use her money to buy iphone6s.. She don buy shoes and lipstick finish?
oga obiora is not true jare, mba! I use my money to buy my phones, some ladies do things for themselves you know. Give us some credits abeg.
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by ifeomaekol(f): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2016
iwadobo:
I Swear by obalanta, Ayala and the Seven gods of our father land that that phone was bought with money collected from different men and never from saving from her allowee. Even if she saves her allowee for 12 months, she can't buy an iPhone 6s of about 250k, it is simply impossible. If actually she bought that phone with her money, then, she is obviously a Buratai.
but we don't kw her background now, she could be frm a rich home n used her monthly allowance that she had been saving to buy the phone, let's not jump into conclusions pls.
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by obiorathesubtle: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2016
ifeomaekol:
oga obiora is not true jare, mba! I use my money to buy my phones, some ladies do things for themselves you know. Give us some credits abeg.
Lol.. Okay, but Ify you know it seldom happens? Abi?

Anyway.. How are you?
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by ifeomaekol(f): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2016
Why all the disbelief? No one has checked her family background, what if she's from a rich home?? And her monthly allowance she saved to buy the phone nko?? I hv seen a woman that used the savings she made from selling garden egg to buy a blackberry( when bb was in vogue). Its not every property a woman owns that she acquired from sleeping around, women work nw, heck some even are the bread winners in their families. Yes we all know that some sleep around to get things for themselves but it shouldn't be generalized.

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by ifeomaekol(f): 10:07am On Jul 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. Okay, but Ify you know it seldom happens? Abi?

Anyway.. How are you?
but it happens oooo. Am fine, hope you are fine too?
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by obiorathesubtle: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2016
ifeomaekol:
but it happens oooo. Am fine, hope you are fine too?
I'm fine too.. Just that the cold and ish.. Been raining over here for hours now..

Sleep well last night? I'm sure you're at work or school now?
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by 400billionman: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2016
Crysallis:
Lemme assume the phone is 200k..

Clears throat. So this lady can buy iphone 6s 64 gig with her 200k!

and she is even a corper.

Babe, u deserved d "insult" you received

Like one lady in my area dissappered for 5 months and on coming back with 2 new samsung galaxy phones, her tummy was overbloated.

As in pregnancy things which kept denying till she gave birth..
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by ifeomaekol(f): 10:21am On Jul 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I'm fine too.. Just that the cold and ish.. Been raining over here for hours now..

Sleep well last night? I'm sure you're at work or school now?
yes I did, on vac so am @ home. Cover urself well, put on ur sweater n take green tea.
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by obiorathesubtle: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2016
ifeomaekol:
yes I did, on vac so am @ home. Cover urself well, put on ur sweater n take green tea.
cool really? Enjoy your vac o..

I will smiley thanks a lot ..

So Ify, I hope you don't mind o.. We're running this Mr Nairaland campaign and the voting is next week.. I'd like to give you comprehensive details through PM.. I hope you don't mind? A few mins o.. Please?
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2016
Bluffly:

That means you have serious issues.

common sense
its very possible

Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by ibietela2(m): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Must I buy an iPhone, it's my money I'm spending not yours biko

PicSURE
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by mizzbouqui(f): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2016
ibietela2:

PicSURE
Of undecided
Re: Lady Accused Of Sleeping With Calabar Men Cos She Upgraded To Iphone6s In 2weeks by Sharon4u(f): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Rubbish,am presently using Samsung s6 bought it with my hard earn money last year December,this year i want to get Samsung s7edge,what is the point of working if @ the end of the year you cant give yourself a treat,

Alpha Fvcks, Beta Bucks / Pre-wedding Photos Of My Fiancee And I. #we Cool Like That / 5 Things You Can Borrow From Your Boyfriend’s Wardrobe