Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. (18430 Views)

An Atheist On Judgment Day / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by dalaman: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2016
winner01:
It is almost impossible for you to become as waelthy as John. Rockefeller too...
Why bother earning money and doing buisnesses?

There are many people that are as rich as he is at least. Nobody not even one person can live the life of Jesus and what he says as described in the bible. It's like flying like a bird. You can do that because you have no wings. We can examine this things as see them for ourselves. Christians always talk about this unending love they have and share and what a not. Take a look at all the churches in the world. Do they reflect where there is unending love? Do christians truly reflect what Jesus tell them to do in the bible? The answer is no because it is fictional. No matter how you convince your self that you are a bird you can never fly because it is impossible for a human being to fly like a bird from point a to point B. Humans don't have wings.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2016
dalaman:

There are many people that are as rich as he is at least. Nobody not even one person can live the life of Jesus and what he says as described in the bible. It's like flying like a bird. You can do that because you have no wings. We can examine this things as see them for ourselves. Christians always talk about this unending love they have and share and what a not. Take a look at all the churches in the world. Do they reflect where there is unending love? Do christians truly reflect what Jesus tell them to do in the bible? The answer is no because it is fictional. No matter how you convince your self that you are a bird you can never fly because it is impossible for a human being to fly like a bird from point a to point B. Humans don't have wings.

Dalaman which Church offended you? Did you have a need that when you approached your local church back in the day they couldnt meet and so you got offended and decided to be a rebel so as to prove a point?

A baby when he is born has inherent abilities that nedd to be unlocked.... no baby is born walking....babys first steps are always by faith as its something they have never done before. They fall but keep on trying because they believe they can and are loving the experience. ...eventually they can not only walk but also run and jump.

If you do not try you would never find out.

God knows the ability he placed in man so The Christ is very possible. The secret Key is faith.

Do you have faith? Yes you do.

You dalaman has faith ....but you have it in the wrong things. Switch it to the right stuff and experience that which you argue about.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by dalaman: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Miracles? God has used me to raise the dead, cast out demons, heal sicknessss and diseases and if He can heal one he can heal all.

The name of person that died and you brought back to life is? grin grin. As you said if God can heal.one he can heal all and of God can use you to raise a dead person then he can use you to perform any type of miracle. This is exactly what I want. We will test it.

By the way 2 Nairalanders I have never met but who reached out to me...one with HIV and another with fibroid have been healed simply via prayer over the phone....doctors report (before and after) are with me but I will respect their privacy...

You are lying. Anybody that is HIV positive and has been cured will be happy if the world knows about the cure. You have healed no such person. Only in your dreams.

Beaides I thought you Atheists say you can also live the same life Christians live without being a Christian and can pray to anything and get same results...I think you need to ask hardmirror this afterall he said it.

He said this simply because there is no difference between the life of Christians and non christians in reality.

Why not bring me a mad man or an HIV patient and see if they would not be healed.

Let's test this once and for all. I ASSURE YOU 100% THAT IT WILL FAIL. I will bring a person that is HIV positive to you. The other is my friend's daughter who was born with very serious down syndrome and the other a friend's child who has one of his arms amputated. Tell me your location if you are in Nigeria so that it can be arranged.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by dalaman: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Dalaman which Church offended you? Did you have a need that when you approached your local church back in the day they couldnt meet and so you got offended and decided to be a rebel so as to prove a point?

A baby when he is born has inherent abilities that nedd to be unlocked.... no baby is born walking....babys first steps are always by faith as its something they have never done before. They fall but keep on trying because they believe they can and are loving the experience. ...eventually they can not only walk but also run and jump.

If you do not try you would never find out.

God knows the ability he placed in man so The Christ is very possible. The secret Key is faith.

Do you have faith? Yes you do.

You dalaman has faith ....but you have it in the wrong things. Switch it to the right stuff and experience that which you argue about.

You said that you have raised the dead and healed a person of HIV right? You even challenged me to bring people to you. Good. You must prove it. Your location and when it will be done is what I want. Everything will be recorded and posted here.

1 Like

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2016
dalaman:

You said that you have raised the dead and healed a person of HIV right? You must prove it. Your location and when it will be done is what I want. Everything will be recorded and posted here.

I thought Hardmirror a fellow Atheist said he can do same and does not need Christ to do it. Have you asked him to carry this out in your presence so you have concrete proof that God does not exist?

You are fixated on the God does not exist theory and not on the Gkd exists theory...your focus should naturally be for God does not exist proofs not on the ons that show he Exists... besides like I said I respect the privacy of those involved.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by HardMirror(m): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2016
dalaman:

The name of person that died and you brought back to life is? grin grin. As you said if God can heal.one he can heal all and of God can use you to raise a dead person then he can use you to perform any type of miracle. This is exactly what I want. We will test it.

You are lying. Anybody that is HIV positive and has been cured will be happy if the world knows about the cure. You have healed no such person. Only in your dreams.

He said this simply because there is no difference between the life of Christians and non christians in reality.

Let's test this once and for all. I ASSURE YOU 100% THAT IT WILL FAIL. I will bring a person that is HIV positive to you. The other is my friend's daughter who was born with very serious down syndrome and the other a friend's child who has one of his arms amputated. Tell me your location if you are in Nigeria so that it can be arranged.
Not everyone worths your attention. The dude you just replied is nothing but a joke.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 31, 2016
dalaman:

I reside I Ajah and here is my number....08167538446... call me and we will arrange where to meet. Also make sure you come along with Hardmirror so he can also show how he can carry out his healing of such without Christ.

We need to do this the way it was done with Pharaoha magicians and Moses
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 31, 2016
HardMirror:

Not everyone worths your attention. The dude you just replied is nothing but a joke.

I hope you will jokingly join dalaman in this quest for truth and God. The clown here is you. Remember all your lies? Lying that you were once pastor? I found you out remember?

Join Dalaman when coming. I will have barbecue waiting for you all as entertainment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by winner01(m): 10:20am On Jul 31, 2016
dalaman:

Who are the many people?
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by dalaman: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I thought Hardmirror a fellow Atheist said he can do same and does not need Christ to do it. Have you asked him to carry this out in your presence so you have concrete proof that God does not exist?

You are fixated on the God does not exist theory and not on the Gkd exists theory...your focus should naturally be for God does not exist proofs not on the ons that show he Exists... besides like I said I respect the privacy of those involved.

My brother don't you have any shame? You just challenged me to bring people to you with HIV and madness and see if they will not be healed. I said you should tell me your location. I will bring a baby that was born with serious down syndrome, another 7 years old whose arm was amputated a d a friend who is HIV positive for you to heal. You just LIED shamelessly that you resurrected someone back to life, stop hiding under any privacy of the person because there is no such person. Any body that died an rose again will not want to be private. Did Jesus respect the privacy of people when he brought them back to life as we're told in stories written about him? Did he respect the privacy of the people he healed? Their names were written in the bible. You claim you are just like Jesus and following his footsteps so why don't you really act like him. Tell us the name of the person you personally brought back to life after the person was declared dead and contaxt adress so that we can verifiy. Just tell me your address so that I will bring the people to you. You show us this Jesus abilities you have.

1 Like

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by dalaman: 10:24am On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I reside I Ajah and here is my number....08167538446... call me and we will arrange where to meet. Also make sure you come along with Hardmirror so he can also show how he can carry out his healing of such without Christ.

We need to do this the way it was done with Pharaoha magicians and Moses

OK. It will be done when I get to Lagos. Thanks
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2016
By the way Dalaman in case you do not have airtime to call me with...that number is also Whatsapp registered so you can chat me up then we can both screengrab our convo for NL documentation. Plus pics of events in detail.

Either you or hardmirror can call me or chat me up.

The onus is on me to show you Jesus......so don't feel pressured ok?
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 31, 2016
dalaman:

My brother don't you have any shame? You just challenged me to bring people to you with HIV and madness and see if they will not be healed. I said you should tell me your location. I will bring a baby that was born with serious down syndrome, another 7 years old whose arm was amputated a d a friend who is HIV positive for you to heal. You just LIED shamelessly that you resurrected someone back to life, stop hiding under any privacy of the person because there is no such person. Any body that died an rose again will not want to be private. Did Jesus respect the privacy of people when he brought them back to life as we're told in stories written about him? Did he respect the privacy of the people he healed? Their names were written in the bible. You claim you are just like Jesus and following his footsteps so why don't you really act like him. Tell us the name of the person you personally brought back to life after the person was declared dead and contaxt adress so that we can verifiy. Just tell me your address so that I will bring the people to you. You show us this Jesus abilities you have.

Are you still talking? Are you not supposed to call? You have my number already. Stop wasting time
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2016
dalaman:

OK. It will be done when I get to Lagos. Thanks

When you get to lagos? Tell the whole Nairaland community when that will be as we are all keeping tabs from now on and not just giving me an indefinite date.

When will you be in Lagos?
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2016
dalaman:

When you get to Lagos...you would meet such a person yourself and I will do you one better...I will personally take you to the hospital where he died and you can interview the doctor yourself and the nurses and they would confirm his identity so an address or name is not necessary here on NL as that is not proof enough
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2016
dalaman:

If with thd names written in the Bible of those Jesus healed you still do not find it proof enough so how would my giving you a name be proof enough?

You need live proof and personal witnessing. So come and visit the hospital he died and got resurrected in, speak to the doctor who certified him dead and the nurses who were around as well.

We will do a video documentary with you in it and place it here on NL. Isnt that better?
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by dalaman: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:
By the way Dalaman in case you do not have airtime to call me with...that number is also Whatsapp registered so you can chat me up then we can both screengrab our convo for NL documentation. Plus pics of events in detail.

Either you or hardmirror can call me or chat me up.

The onus is on me to show you Jesus......so don't feel pressured ok?

I am not pressured. I have to make arrangements with the people first and get back to you. It will be done and posted here. It's not a difficult thing at all.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2016
In fact let me take charge of the logistics for you just in case you do not have the wherewithal right now.

How do you want these people to come? Road, Air?

Can I have their names and I will personally fund all your trips. ..air or land.

Accommodation would also be taken care of by me as well as feeding.

All of this would be documented as proof of the whole shebang.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by dalaman: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

If with thd names written in the Bible of those Jesus healed you still do not find it proof enough so how would my giving you a name be proof enough?

You need live proof and personal witnessing. So come and visit the hospital he died and got resurrected in, speak to the doctor who certified him dead and the nurses who were around as well.

We will do a video documentary with you in it and place it here on NL. Isnt that better?

I don't need that. I am coming with my own people. A video documentary will be done.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2016
dalaman:

I am not pressured. I have to make arrangements with the people first and get back to you. It will be done and posted here. It's not a difficult thing at all.

I will ask you daily for arrangement details until I get a date. Dalaman you must deliver!
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2016
dalaman:

I don't need that. I am coming with my own people. A video documentary will be done.

A neutral video crew would be gotten and not from you as you guys can doctor anythinf in order to create doubts. Besides I would personally ensure 3 different video crews video it all from 3 different angles so no camera would say something else. All must correspond and I will have a 4th personal camera also added. Feel free to bring yours.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by dalaman: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:
In fact let me take charge of the logistics for you just in case you do not have the wherewithal right now.

How do you want these people to come? Road, Air?

Can I have their names and I will personally fund all your trips. ..air or land.

Accommodation would also be taken care of by me as well as feeding.

All of this would be documented as proof of the whole shebang.

I will call you once I speak with them and make full arrangements. Everything will be documented. It's not a big deal. I just need to talk to them first and get them ready.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by dalaman: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

A neutral video crew would be gotten and not from you as you guys can doctor anythinf in order to create doubts. Besides I would personally ensure 3 different video crews video it all from 3 different angles so no camera would say something else. All must correspond and I will have a 4th personal camera also added. Feel free to bring yours.

How can the healing of an amputee or a baby with down syndrome be doctored? I actually intend using my phone to record the event.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2016
dalaman:

I will call you once I speak with them and make full arrangements. Everything will be documented. It's not a big deal. I just need to talk to them first and get them ready.

And how long would this take? At least you need to give the Nairaland populace a time bracket
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by dalaman: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I will ask you daily for arrangement details until I get a date. Dalaman you must deliver!

grin grin. Ok oo.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2016
dalaman:

You do not need to wait till then to call me. You can first call me now so everyone will know we are both real people and not bots or Children. I will post the voice call recording here as first proof of contact. ...even a whatsapp chat from you is acceptable
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by dalaman: 10:57am On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

And how long would this take? At least you need to give the Nairaland populace a time bracket

I will revert once I talk with them. I can't give a time brackert because it is not up to me. The guy with HIV works so it has to be a weekend where he doesn't go to the office. The other two are kids so their parental consent must be approved and all. All I know is that I will arrange them and bring them over.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2016
dalaman:

I will revert once I talk with them. I can't give a time brackert because it is not up to me. The guy with HIV works so it has to be a weekend where he doesn't go to the office. The other two are kids so their parental consent must be approved and all. All I know is that I will arrange them and bring them over.

This is what I mean by time bracket.... we just hit August so you can easily say hey naijadeyhia I will get everything done this August or give me 2 months to arrange everything so I would hold you to your word. Surely 30 to 60 days is enough time.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by dalaman: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You do not need to wait till then to call me. You can first call me now so everyone will know we are both real people and not bots or Children. I will post the voice call recording here as first proof of contact. ...even a whatsapp chat from you is acceptable

I will call you. Relax, things have to be arranged first. It is something that will be done hopefully.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2016
dalaman:

I will call you. Relax, things have to be arranged first. It is something that will be done hopefully.

Why use the word "hopefully" ? Are you no longer sure of these people?

You must make this happen. No buts or perhaps or hopefully?

Stick to your word!

Besides if you do not need the healing for yourself...they do! You personally just need proof.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by dalaman: 11:16am On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Why use the word "hopefully" ? Are you no longer sure of these people?

You must make this happen. No buts or perhaps or hopefully?

Stick to your word!

It will be done. Don't worry. You said you will heal them and I said you won't because all claims of miracles are false. So we will do it.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2016
cheesy grin God bless you winner01

How come I'm just seeing this now sad

Everything about this atheists is just pitiful pathetic and outright ridiculous grin cheesy My! My! Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Are Female Pastors Antichrist ? / Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daystar Celebrates 25th Anniversary / What You Must Know Before You Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.